India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Coming of age- Musings (Page 4)

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I love seeing sensible posts like these on here!  Kudos to you and this amazing post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Awesome post...

Sultan_Of_Swing

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Well said NB Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HEAVEN-Sultan_Of_Swing

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
This is SUCH a grand post! I like! 

Sultan_Of_Swing

Fairy2012 Senior Member
Fairy2012
Fairy2012

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rowan

ClapClap Awesome Post. It's Life and it's quite normal to deal with such things. And I kind of like it this way. This main lead is flawed and have Sax before marriage with the other lady. It makes him more rugged.
And yes I did mention he is not a Virgin! He saved all the Woman from shame. He is using it Thumbs Up

Now like you said stage is all set for Paro and Rudra. I can't wait to see how this Macho man will please our delicate doll eventually in bed. He needs to be Suave Day Dreaming
nice take you re a very optimistic girl... Pleasing paro hahaha it's really funny saving women from shame. ... So cute

Sultan_Of_Swing

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I liked that the PH didn't beat around the bushing trying to establish his character.   He is who he is...for reasons that remain to be revealed, but i don't feel this diminishes his character, in fact it will go a long way when his pull to Paro causes him to change his behavior, and not go to Liala...for that will no longer have any power him, where his CARNAL needs will be overridden by his EMOTIONAL attachment.

rainbowgirlSultan_Of_Swing

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Though I personally did not like the scene, I do appreciate the thought that went behind it, that is, the PH is willing to be REALISTIC. Cmon we all know Rudra ain't conventional, he isn't the good guy and although it is frowned upon pre-marital sex is happening all over. 

So mixed feelings but I respect the PH's decision to show Rudra and Laila having a relationship. 

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post ClapClapClap ...

Very Frankly when there were all the buzz that Laila wud be a grey shaded character , & wud be only women in Rudra's life ... Was not expecting Rudra-Laila to be physically intimate...had just thot Laila wud be a girl just having Hots for Rudra LOLLOLLOL...Ankita's as a choice was really surprising had till seen her in one show that was her first BHPH & it came as a complete surprise to me from Saachi to Laila ...I was apprehensive whether she will be able to pull it off or not as Laila LOLLOLLOL but she managed well atleast in her first episode she surely did ...lets see how she fares later on SmileSmileSmile

As for Rudra's character dheela TongueTongue ...Guess considering his character is supposed to be a women hater LOLLOLLOL most of us were expecting him to push away Laila TongueLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index