Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

~love never fails~ A SanDhir OS (Page 2)

..Aney.. Goldie
..Aney..
..Aney..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
dis story made me emotionalCry...luvd Randhir's chrctr in it...u'hv done a fab job Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhisperOfDreams

-pearlblu- Goldie
-pearlblu-
-pearlblu-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Im crying as im writing this post...this ws just...i cnt describe in words wht i felt while i ws reading it...it felt like someone close to my heart ws going thru this...it seemed so real...n d last line, where he promises dat shes d only girl who has ever touched his heart n is d only only one ever who would hav done dat...n dat he will see her again...my heart skipped a beat...just amazing!! U shud write more u noe...no matter wht, u hav a great talent...dnt let it go to waste...there r so many who will appreciate ur work...me being one of them...just continue writin, hon!! Its liberating!!Smile

WhisperOfDreams

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileroy

dude u really. Don't knw d difference between a crap and a masterpiece...really..kitta Sai story ta..plzzz don't stop to write..i just loved it..at one Te j really cried..
babes i do know...im used to callin my work crap!! LOL awee thankyou for the beautiful comment i am glad it made u cry!Embarrassed my job is done!!Wink
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aney.

dis story made me emotionalCry...luvd Randhir's chrctr in it...u'hv done a fab job Thumbs Up
I am glad u did..kinda wanted it to be shown completely from his point of view so only showed what he tot and was going through!! 

WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumeesg

Im crying as im writing this post...this ws just...i cnt describe in words wht i felt while i ws reading it...it felt like someone close to my heart ws going thru this...it seemed so real...n d last line, where he promises dat shes d only girl who has ever touched his heart n is d only only one ever who would hav done dat...n dat he will see her again...my heart skipped a beat...just amazing!! U shud write more u noe...no matter wht, u hav a great talent...dnt let it go to waste...there r so many who will appreciate ur work...me being one of them...just continue writin, hon!! Its liberating!!Smile
Awiee ur comment just made my day..!! i am glad this OS made u cry and it served it purpose...!! 
well i kinda am obssessed with sad stories that make u cry which always inspire me to write something crappy and senti which usually makes oders cry at times..!!!
i am happy to see that u will always support my stories...dats honestly damn sweet..!! 
the reason i quit writing is my lack of skill and ability to think... i donno somehw my writing inspiration is lost in the blue LOL 
i mite continue my writing when i finally get something to write about..!! :)

-pearlblu-

luvzindagi Goldie
luvzindagi
luvzindagi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Oh girl you really made me cry Cry
It was really awesome..!

WhisperOfDreams

shanaya_shanu Senior Member
shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey safruuHug
its awesome dear and im not getting any words right nowEmbarrassedBig smile
im crying while reading thisCry
pls do write more like this dearSmile

WhisperOfDreams

WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Cry
Kyun kiya tune mere saath esa! Mere ache khaase mood ko barbaad kar daala! you blody sadist!
Cry

I love Walk to rememberCry

Fir bhi kyun kiya tune mere saath esa Cry

*regains composure*

Okay now.. back to ur story.. 
U call this crap? Sleepy Seriously? Either ur being too modest or ur really very stupid Sleepy Maaru teko?
Starting me.. I was like.. Not bad. But when the story progressed ... OMG.. I was close to tears re. 
The way you described the guy's feelings when he was proposing the girl... It was beautiful SaffuEmbarrassedCry
Ye--> "
She looked straight into my eyes, grabbing a huge chunk of my hair, pulling my face toward hers. Our lips met, it fit perfect together. There was so much love and emotion, this is the best kiss. I somehow  knew that it was going to be our last."

And my tears are just about to drop. CryCryCry I hate you. 
Here lies Sanyukta Randhir Shekhawat. A beloved daughter, a wife and a best friend. 
May you forever rest in peace."

'Sanyukta Randhir Shekhawat.. Amidst all the agony, this made me blushEmbarrassed

And his last lines...
"I'm sorry I haven't been back since your funeral. I just couldn't handle it then. I still don't think I can, but I needed to be near you. I'm really trying to move on. But you keep flooding my mind. I can't even look at another girl without thinking about you. And all the couples around me are a constant reminder of what we could have had. We should have been.
"I loved you so much and you just left me like it was nothing. I wanted a life with you. I know we were young but it would have worked...but life had it own things...!!
I would always Remember you...i will only love my sanyukta..noone else..I promise you that one day i will see you.!!" I shouted with tears running down for the millionth time that day.. 

And I swear .. the tears are rolling. My mom thinks I have had a heart break and is enquiring if I have a boyfriend. 
Saffu.. U call this shit? ... Joota khayegi ya chappal. It was beautiful. 
The only thing is I couldn't imagine Randhir and Sanyukta in the story coz obviously.. Its very hard to imagine these egoistic creatures like this.. madly in love.. 
I just visualised it between me and Param... 
Saffu...Meko cold ho gaya roke.. I really hate you. 

Bas next time Tense aur typoes dekhle ek baar. Proof read to kiya kar aalsi! Ur lazier than meLOL

Bola tha nah kamini i am a sadist and if i hv written properly u should be ready with a box of tissues not my fault i warned u..!! i am so not stupid i am never satisfied with my work...!!! 
i am glad i liked it yaar... i finally converted for u only nah..!! who else...!! 
babes i am damn lazy i jzz changed the names a bit of the vocab and got bored and tot lemme jzz post it..!!! and wad part of me sayin it my 1st and last OS dint u get? ROFL
bt i am so happy with the effect it had on u... honest i guess i am the only one who didnt cry readin my own OS!!
bt i simply love OS with a bit sadness in it.. as i believe no story is complete without its share of unhappiness...!!!
and simply one of the best comments i hv received on this converted OS u made my day so thankyou!!
and finally I LOVE YOU too babes ROFL

Edited by forevermine - 07 January 2014 at 11:39am

Go to top