Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I actually wanted to see how you would sculpt San-Dhir , I mean such a feisty couple to be imagined as a Calm , eye-soothing couple tough yeah ? 
Hell no , it was so good ,   You should write more . The way you gave the essence with such rich visuals , wow man . 

Write more Safrena 'May the odds be ever in your favor' 

-Nidhi 
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sarunforeva

I actually wanted to see how you would sculpt San-Dhir , I mean such a feisty couple to be imagined as a Calm , eye-soothing couple tough yeah ? 

Hell no , it was so good ,   You should write more . The way you gave the essence with such rich visuals , wow man . 

Write more Safrena 'May the odds be ever in your favor' 

-Nidhi 

hahahaha nidhi <3 i actually haad written it on KiSha...!! but i am so glad u liked the sandhir verson of it..!! srsly thanku!! hahaah i am glad u think so..everyone seems to think it!! 

haahah thanku for ur wishes... :P i hope d same for ya 😊
Originally posted by: --Ari--

hahaha i am glad u feel soo..!! i kinda wanted everything to happen Walk to remmeber Style...!! but in a different way!! thus this ways!! hahah i am glad u think so..i actually like to write in brief!!! at times it can become a maha-saga and a drag who knows it better to keep it short with loads of things goin on!! dats d way i write :P Lol i know what u mean...i first thing it will be lengthy and boring and make it short...then i realise its too short and end up extending it...sometimes i myself dont know what i want to do and write...i start writing something and end up making it completely something else...
hahaahah i am so happy u will and i would if i hadnt actually lost my interest in writing who knows SanDhir mite bring it back for me...!!!i hope so *fingers crossed*
i am so glad u liked it..!! actual i have seen a tattoo on someone written love never fails i jzz added the touch of our Sanyu to it <3 tattoos are beautiful way to show love...and you never know...i might as well steal this idea of yours πŸ˜‰

hahaha but u end up making wadever u write simply fantastic..!!! 
hahaha keep dem crossed!! 
hahahaha copy it for all i care...🀣 i have read many stories with d tattoo idea so its neva original!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: forevermine

hahaha but u end up making wadever u write simply fantastic..!!! 
hahaha keep dem crossed!! 
hahahaha copy it for all i care...🀣 i have read many stories with d tattoo idea so its neva original!!

Aww... You definitely know how to say the right things at the right time . Mwahh πŸ€—
Lets see how long you will make me keep em crossed πŸ˜†
Lol...i know...you might see its execution in the next chappy itself πŸ˜‰ you know after writing i realized something...i have totally copied the jab we met scne...the song aaoge jab tum sajna...describes exactly how i will write the next few chappys...I feel like me taking inspiration from everywhere...hope i dont get into a copyright case πŸ€£πŸ€£

Aww... You definitely know how to say the right things at the right time . Mwahh πŸ€—
Lets see how long you will make me keep em crossed πŸ˜†
Lol...i know...you might see its execution in the next chappy itself πŸ˜‰ you know after writing i realized something...i have totally copied the jab we met scne...the song aaoge jab tum sajna...describes exactly how i will write the next few chappys...I feel like me taking inspiration from everywhere...hope i dont get into a copyright case πŸ€£πŸ€£

hahahaa i am glad i do <3
a really long time 🀣 🀣 🀣 
hahaha and i cant wait to read them!! y y y do u hv to get me so engrossed in it that i am unable to wait for the future of it..!!! 🀣 
hahaha ofc i will sue u for copyright case if i dont get my dedication!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 
jk!! but i cnt wait to see u write it in ur way!! :P 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

hahahaa i am glad i do <3
a really long time 🀣 🀣 🀣 
hahaha and i cant wait to read them!! y y y do u hv to get me so engrossed in it that i am unable to wait for the future of it..!!! 🀣 
hahaha ofc i will sue u for copyright case if i dont get my dedication!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 
jk!! but i cnt wait to see u write it in ur way!! :P 

πŸ€—
I was similarly very confident that i wont write again. Leave write i didnt even think i would be on IF again. And look at me now 
Lol because as the club i co-partner suggests...i am a bloody sadist...and i should be damn proud of it πŸ€£
And about your dedication...dekhte hai...dedicate karte karte it might end up becoming as long as ur comment...ought to be careful🀣 πŸ€£

πŸ€—
I was similarly very confident that i wont write again. Leave write i didnt even think i would be on IF again. And look at me now 
Lol because as the club i co-partner suggests...i am a bloody sadist...and i should be damn proud of it πŸ€£
And about your dedication...dekhte hai...dedicate karte karte it might end up becoming as long as ur comment...ought to be careful🀣 πŸ€£

hahahah ohhh and i am glad u r back..!!!
hahaha ofc u have to be proud if not il demote u 🀣 or remove u!!! 
hahahaha kamini i will sue u in court and i will hire KD Pattak!! 🀣 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

hahahah ohhh and i am glad u r back..!!!
hahaha ofc u have to be proud if not il demote u 🀣 or remove u!!! 
hahahaha kamini i will sue u in court and i will hire KD Pattak!! 🀣 

I am glad as well πŸ˜ƒ Its fun here. 
and makes the show even more interesting having so many friends to discuss it πŸ˜³
Lol if you do that i can always make a happy club to oppose u πŸ€£πŸ€£
hahhaha...i will hire vardhan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he will fight the case very interestingly πŸ€£

I am glad as well πŸ˜ƒ Its fun here. 
and makes the show even more interesting having so many friends to discuss it πŸ˜³
Lol if you do that i can always make a happy club to oppose u πŸ€£πŸ€£
hahhaha...i will hire vardhan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he will fight the case very interestingly πŸ€£

yep friends definately makes it fun!! 
hahaha and ur happy club will be so damn boring 🀣 🀣 🀣 
hahahaha yea it will be a very interesting case 🀣 but KD always wins so ofc i will get to sue u!!! 🀣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

yep friends definately makes it fun!! 
hahaha and ur happy club will be so damn boring 🀣 🀣 🀣 
hahahaha yea it will be a very interesting case 🀣 but KD always wins so ofc i will get to sue u!!! 🀣

And happy club ko kuch nahi bolneka...ranbir ka hai β€οΈ

Vardhan se jeetna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai πŸ€£ I m a bigger fan of vardhan then of randhir or sanyukta...they act so silly n childish sometimes...but vardhaan is always bang on 
but no matter what their flaws...they make a sizzling sandhir...whose chemistry is just too hawt to handle β˜ΊοΈ