Laila O Laila

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Aisi yeh Laila
Har koi chaahe isse
Milna akela
Except our MajorSa, but even that bit of self-restraint was temporary.
And the forumwasis probably want to meet her  to nochofy  her out of control zulfein.

Although there's a lot of Laila-bashing going around, I liked the scene. Rudra is a hard man, he doesn't want love. But well, men have, umm, needs.  So do women, but that's not the point here. It was done very tastefully, all things considered. They had sensuality and passion from Laila's side but what was disturbing was that Rudra's expression never changed. I felt very bad for Laila. But hey, she has chosen this. As she said, she knows he is rude and unfeeling towards her and often disrespects her. Ankita deserves to be applauded. Very well done, madam. Clap And the same goes to the DOP, director and the writer of the scene. And , of course, Ashish.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagSonamcute15ipkknd10kashevJarpnashniniSarunarshiyV4o9terribletwisttvbug2011DN2012Folla55sps0114CandYlicious_SGuineaamaiaJiyagulabi

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
why Laila. Is being bashed I loved the scene n ankita nailed. It

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamidaj01SS88sps0114

DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

why Laila. Is being bashed I loved the scene n ankita nailed. It

it is because she is going to come in between Miss Paro and Mr Hot stuff..so everyone is gearing for the inevitable and already is hating her...
I for one loved her and her out of control zulfen...
I am reminded of all the hindi songa that had zulfen in them,,,Loved ankita today..I am not usually a fan of her,but she is beautiful today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hamidaj01V4o9SS88Folla55amaia

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Agreed... Laila chose him.. Despite knowing him... It was brilliantly shot scene..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index