Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

VruShan Anniversary: Baatein Bhul Jaati Hain... Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain (Page 3)

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
~~~A Very Happy VruShan Anniversary To All~~~

For VruShan...I would say "Khubsoorat" , no one can define what VruShan is...what the two individuals Vruhsika n Shantanu are... Each n every word which came out of their mouth is special for us...why just because they are VruShan...

As SwaRon, they did pure justice to it...they made me re-fall in LOVE with SwaRon with the same intensity as before I Loved SwaRon. 

YES! Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain... very true... each n evry scene...may be heart-wrenching or love-filled, it was Blissful! Just memorable... 

I can't define them properly... what they presented, what effect is on us of them!!! Always I get short of words when it's about commenting or describing about them... 

One thing to add...when I saw VruShan- The song came into my My MIND was- "Dil sambhal jaa zaraa...Phir Mohobaat Karne Chala hai Tu." 

I fell in Love with SwaRon..damn!!

Vrushika equals Vivaciousness n Shantanu equals Perfection...

VruShan all in all...can say = Beauty Of Life...Love..Care...n much moree...!!!

Just a Wish- VruShan be as u r..U r BEST !...WE ALL LOVE U A LOT...

Last to say...yesterday I said...Today m Saying n Forever I'll Say..that...
"I SwaRon you VruShan"

Edited by sakshibshah - 06 January 2014 at 10:36pm

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
First of all, I don't feel like writing because I have the page one tab open and now I'm editing this spot..!! I don't feel like writing because it's the pehla nasha background which keeps me on the edge...Embarrassed And each line reminds me of the waltz VruShan did.. That pehla nasha dance.. Doosra Nasha according to Shantanu, but ultra captivating.. Embarrassed

Okay, so it's a year already??? Really??

Seems like yesterday Sharon came back after a three month gap and she looked at him! They had an eyelock, and Swayam's face.. I still remember.. he was extremely elated.. Way too happy for words. Words couldn't do justice about what he felt when he saw her after so long..and that smile.. Such a genuine, different, beautiful smile.. Nothing can actually express his happiness.. It's way too strong. Embarrassed

While SwaRon don't give me any vibes now, it's VruShan who always manage to make me smile. ALWAYS. I'm a hugeee VruShan eeper. I will continue to support them always..will continue loving them.. Embarrassed

VruShan.. So I don't know where to start from.. It's a year full of surprises.. full of ups and downs and firstly I need to believe that FINALLY there's an onscreen offscreen couple that has made me fall for them to such an extent! Forget SwaRon. It's VruShan all the way! I never had any kind of attachment with ANY other couple. Like seriously.. They do all the weird stuff and all we can do is "aww". That mere mention..those smiles..that amount of craziness..amazement.. leaves me astonished at the same time smiling.. VruShan, why you so good?? 

I will blame them, because they have, most of the times been my reason of throwing my books away and drooling on them. LOL I always do that, but thankfully come out of it soon too. Tongue Anyway, VruShan make you do crazyyy stuff! I remember I was so skeptical of sending gifts to them coz I hadn't done anything like that earlier, and there are so many things I did for the first time due to VruShan! I created a fb id for VruShan/ SwaRon.. I spent hours on the net searching for gifts for them.. I disconnected- reconnected my net to watch their interviews.. created a twitter id for them and what not! VruShan make you do crazy things, but I really don't mind as long as it doesn't affect my health and studies lol. That's one thing and the other thing is that their smiles make you crazier stuff. When you imagine them smiling..and you are the reason for their smiles, it makes you all the more happy, 

I really don't know what I have blabbered here but it's again VruShan.. so i don't know what I'm speaking but I know that I'm sooo in love with them.. I love them SOOO much.. Its thoroughly impossible to not do bakwaas like supposedly they do in their ivs.. Adorable enough? Embarrassed

I still can't believe its a year.. man time flies fast.. It really does.. They have made us cry along with them, affected to a large extent, we have developed a special kind of attachment for them, they have mesmerized us with their chemistry and what not! Everything over the past one year has been way too special to put in words..

Just one thing, Vrushika-Shantanu, love you guys individually and together to the coreee .. You two make a fab pair onscreen and a crazyyy lovable duo onscreen! Hope they continue to make us drool on them and their chemistry, both onscreen and offscreen till a longgg time <3 

Love them ^_^ 

P.S I request you all to not cyber slap me because I'm into VruShan trance and not in a condition to reply something sensible.. LOL

Happy VruShan anniversary to everyone! Hug

Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 07 January 2014 at 2:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanAzor_Ahai_bellaSwan_marauder

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Happy Vrushan anniversary to all Hug
Res

I cant believe its one year already ..Time fleets Shocked 
7th jan when an angel named vrushika entered into our lives as "Sharon Rai Prakash"Embarrassed
And with that basketball court's eyelock the awesomess of vrushan as sharon began..which continues till now and I hope it remains like this forever. Embarrassed
Be it on screen or off screen , they spread happiness with their little little antics .
Shantanu and Vrushika are like magician who can make me smile even in my saddest mood .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
Vrushan/Swaron have become a part of our daily routine..its like they cry..we cry...they smile. .we smile..our happiness is proportional to their smiles.Big smile
In this year..we have witnessed some amazing perfomances by vrushan as SwaRon .I would like to congratulate 
Shantanu and Vrushika for completely one year as our SWARON.It's beacuse their hard work ..we are able to enjoy our SwaRon. Smile
SO thanks a TONS vrushika and Shantanu for giving us our swaron/vrushan.Embarrassed
"Thank you for coming in our lives.'
Feels so proud to be a vrushan/swaron fan
Love VruShan.Love SwaRon Heart

Edited by ..euphoria.. - 07 January 2014 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 2!

marauder

shruti_vrushan Groupbie
shruti_vrushan
shruti_vrushan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
      So apt title..Yaadein yaad aati hein..pehla nasha in bg..i m feeling like we are celebrating some festival,vrushan festival..
       7th jan 2012 was like yesterday when we all witnessed magical yaadein...we all were spell bound vrushika's graceful steps,it was sheer bliss watching that breathtaking performance..vrushan's first scene,her first word 'Swayam' and his reply 'taras gaya tha tumhare muh se mera naam sunne ko'...soo swayamish,swayam's longing for just glimps and voice of sharon was so visible...
      Acting wise i wasnt very much happy by first 2 episodes but by 'yaadein' she proved that she very much deserves a fair chance...after getting chance from many ppl she never disappointed us...ya there are some initial scenes which i thought could be better but she improved tremendously in short span of time...i dont remember also when i started loving vrushi..with time,playing various shades of sharon she has not only grown as an actor but has become a 'Versatile' actor...her improvement graph is steepest among all d3 actors..her dediction and professionalism is what i love most...seeing her professionalism i forget she is just 19 year old teenager..she is total surprise package..
      Shantanu toh always supported her in tough times...guiding her,cheering her up in depressive situations,...aaj kal koi actor apne co-actor ke liye itna kaha karta hai yaar..
      Vrushan ke bare mein kya bolu mein..palki ma'am herself said in recent iv that 'these two are the most hardworking ppl in D3'..to hum bolne vale koun hote hai..but yes they are making me more and more proud with each passing day with their performance,down to earth behaviour,dediction,innocence...this list will never end.. 
     Thank u will be understatement but still thank u,thank u so much vrushan for coming in our lives and spreading happiness and positivity in it..and thank u all the vrushanians also..i m so so proud of being vrushan fan and being part of such an awesome vrushan fanbase..

HAPPY VRUSHAN WALA SWARON ANNIVERSARY ALL...Hug
yippiee...Party

PS- we never talked but u are great writer bro..Clap

Edited by shruti_vrushan - 07 January 2014 at 8:50am

marauder

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Edited - 
WoooHooo.  Happy Vrushan wala SwaRon anniversary everyoneBig smile
7 January 2013 we saw Vrushika Mehta first time on our Tv screen.  The angel in white.  On this day we saw vrushan as SwaRon for d first time.  And that day was the most special day of my life.  
And vrushan has just created a magic.  
Love u vrushika and Shantanu. 

P.s - amazing post.  
Waise I have never seen such humble people in my life aaj ki iv mai bhii dey r giving the credits to writters and all not to them selfs. 

PROUD TO BE A VRUSHAN FAN

Edited by -Jasmita- - 07 January 2014 at 5:00am

marauder

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
reswa