Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

VruShan Anniversary: Baatein Bhul Jaati Hain... Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

A journey which started with an eye lock during a basket ball match has now completed one whole year and one thing which had become clearer and evident each passing day is that Vrushika and Shantanu as VruShan or as SwaRon are simply spellbinding and breathtaking. And no matter what we can't get enough of them ever whether onscreen or off screen. It's always a treat as a fan to see them whether they are the endearing VruShan off screen or when they are presenting the grandeur of SwaRon onscreen.

There would have been thousands of posts made about their captivating screen presence, disarming honesty, dazzling smile, irresistible adorableness, explosive chemistry, winning truthfulness, hypnotizing dances, delightful antics among other features of them but still I am certain it wouldn't have covered one percent of the magnificence of VruShan. There is just something magical about them that whenever you think we have learned all about them we see a new aspect of them which just sweep us off our feet.

I don't know when and how but I do know that over the course of year Vrushika and Shantanu had become huge part of our life. Whether as SwaRon or simply as VruShan they are the reason of smiles and happiness of millions of fans. And today when we are celebrating the day when this journey had completed one year only thing which I want to say is that as a fan it was sheer honor and matter of pride for us to be part of this journey of our five star boy and chaklate girl. 

To see them evolve and constantly grow as actors and constantly setting new standard for themselves and in the meantime to learn about more them as person has been has been matter of joy and privilege for us. I have once mentioned VruShan can cheer you up, make you feel optimistic and make you look at the positive side of life. But most importantly they could make you laugh open heartedly. And today I want to add one more thing they can also act as your guidance how to live in a dignified and humble manner by maintaining your integrity and morality amidst all the hurdle which life presents.

Feel free to join in this celebration and share your own amazing experience of last one year of VruShan. After all I am certain there is nothing more pleasurable than reliving and reminiscing these past memories . And yeah congratulations to every fans out there who had been witness to this journey but most importantly congratulations to Vrushika and Shantanu and also a thank you for making this past year special for us.

Edited by marauder - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well first of all the title of your post made nostalgic ..
"YAADEIN"
Can't believe it's been a year now & the whole year is surrounded by thousands of memories..
Vrushiika's entry in that white dress,Their first eye lock that you have mentioned above :) their first conversation in the auditorium.VruShan wala SwaRon's first dialogue ^_^ Where Swayam was dying to hear Sharon's voice & Sharon's first dialogue in the show "Swayam"  everything is a gift by Palki ma'am that we are gonna cherish forever :)

First two episode of VruShan wala SwaRon that is7th & 8th of January ,i hated the most yes in terms of acting it was NOT upto the mark as Vrushi was completely new to this industry it was quite obvious.But 9th of January Yaadein got aired on TV & I was so hopeful & started LOVING Vrushii ๐Ÿ˜Š with time as an actor she's grown A LOT & now VruShan are the reason we smile,we cry ..They are the best thing happened in SwaRon fans lives :)

Never thought i would love two on screen characters this much But it's their magic only that made me go gaga for them :) May they continue giving us such awesome memories forever be it on screen or of screen :) VruShan are just a treat to watch :) A part & parcel of our lives :)

P.S- as usual great post :) You reminded us the whole Journey of Shantanu &  Vrushika as VruShan & SwaRon :)
Edited by PoonamSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Yes so true YAADIEN YAAD AATI HAI
Early in the morning I login to FB and what I found my newsfeed is full of VruShan anniversary status, this morning couldn't be more beautiful then this
One year back, though it seems like few days back we were sitting in anticipation, eagerly waiting to know, to see as to who will play the role of Sharon Rai Prakash (The Diva). We all were worried that will the girl chosen can do justice to Sharon's character? Can give us our SwaRon back? will we ever get our SwaRon which ...
we have we wished for? And that's when Palki Ma'am gave us the BEST reason to smile! Vrushika Mehta in the form of Sharon.
and I still remember the angel in white, the gorgeous and extremely beautiful Vrushika Mehta enter in our lives as our New Sharon. She gave us the Beautiful phase of SwaRon which no one us can ever forget.
VruShan. I have no words for them. An extremely adorable people. Humble, Introvert, cute, professional, harworking... I always get short of words when it comes to describe VruShan. Can't thank Palki Ma'am enough for this wonderful gift. They did justice to SwaRon and made us fall in love with SwaRon all over again.

Happy VruShan Anniversary guys ๐Ÿค—
I don't know why but I m getting a feeling as if we are actually celebrating real VruShan togetherness anniversary ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Shardha_Swaron - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all happy vrushan anniversary to all.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pata nahi chala kabh ek sal pura hogaya..it feels like it was just yesterday vrushi came into our life's as sharon...and also gave new life to swaron... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i still remember vrushi entry in white dress...pehla nasha bg tune..and den vrushan as swaron first eye lock... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly year back when vrushi had entered d show..as fan i was wondering whether vrushi will be able to justify d sharon chracter...

but today i can proudly say that m vrushika fan... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ both shantnau and vrushika are doing commendable joy.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vrushan  just mention about dm simply manage to get smile on our face.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ dey are just too adorable.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

love u vrushan... ๐Ÿ˜ณ keep rocking.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ps- amazing post... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Last year, This was the very day which ended our apprehensions about 'how Vrushika would be like as Sharon or how her screen presence would be like' ...those moments just rush back to me today, when I remember how it all had felt back then...after all the nail-biting nervousness of 3 months, Finally having Sharon back on screen and to finally see 'SwaRon with Positive vibes' was such an AWESOME feelingโค๏ธ
With their journey of one year, Our journey with them from having them as Sharon-Swayam, to going through various names and then finally coming down to naming them VruShan to now they being our ChakletGirl and 5StarBoy ; Has been So joyous and W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l โค๏ธ 
As SwaRon they have been our Loverboy-Diva Couple to the Mesmerising dancing Couple  and Simply as VruShan they have been 'Blessing of Smiles' to each one of us...be it they themselves or as SwaRon, All they have given us in this one year, is- Smiles-Contentment-Happiness-Positivity-brighter side of life...and moreover they have taught us to live the positive side of life with the power of Love-Happiness...
they have evolved to be what they are with their own learning capability and hardwork...and I take pride in being their fan, for the What they ARE (professionally and personally)โค๏ธ 
Thank You is all I can Say to Shantanu-Vrushika, for coming in our lives and giving us all the moments we hold dear to our hearts...Be it on-screen or off-screen, they are the only reason why we still stand here as SwaRon fans ๐Ÿ˜Š 
and as you have said shishir-baatein bhool jaati hai..Yaadein Yaad aati haiโค๏ธ
thanks to God!! Lucky enough, all the memories of this initial year, are pleasant, Happy ones๐Ÿ˜Š
May Lord Bless them Both!!!
PS: feels AMAZING to have been a witness to something SO magical and sheer brilliance โค๏ธ
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's really a great feeling to see VruShan complete one successful year as SwaRon!

The start was filled with so many uncertainties and loads of expectations and VruShan have answered everyone with their amazing screen presence, wonderful chemistry and power packed performances. The amount of effort and hard work they have put in to reach to where they are today is commendable.

A big thank you to Shantanu Maheshwari for portraying Swayam as Swayam and for being a support system to Vrushika..

An even bbigger thank you to Vrushika Mehta for choosing to play Sharon. We love you girl!

A big big thank you for everyone responsible for making VruShan possible! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The title and the hearing pehla nasha play at the bg just makes me nostalgic...

Still not able to blv that its been an year since Vrushika stepped into our lives as Sharon. This very day, every SwaRon fan was excitedly waiting to start a new SwaRon journey and to know how Vrushika is gona portray the diva character! Look wise, she always was a perfect match for Sharon but it was "Yaadein" which made many of us decide that, She is the best choice for SRP.. Many gave her a chance and she didnt disappoint any of us who blved in her and kept on improving as an actor as well as dancer โญ๏ธ

VruShan are the best thing that happened to SwaRon fans. They gave us pleasant and happy memories on-screen and their off-screen bond is something which never fails to make all VruShan fans smile. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Never thought il love any off-screen bond to this extent, and it was VruShan's humbleness and honesty which made me love them more.!

Thank you Shantanu and Vrushika for bringing happiness in our lives. Today standing here as a very proud VruShan fan 

P.S Awesome post Shishir and a very apt title!
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
***Unres***

So Happy Vrushan Anniversary Guys!!!

It so seems like yesterday doesnt it that we saw them together first - indeed time just flies when you have something you grow fond of in front of your eyes.

The best thing about VruShan for me would be the kind of transparency that has come into the bond that Shantanu now shares with his co-star, bcoz as a basically Swayam and Shantanu fan, I would put it as that Vrushika ne ghar kar liya mere dil mein...for opening up the individuality of Shantanu before us, showing us more facets to him, apart from bringing a new verve and viviciousness to the SwaRon equation...touchwood to the vibrance that they bring with them each time they come before us, either as SwaRon ๐Ÿ˜‰ or as VruShan ๐Ÿ˜Š and hope that nothing ever spoils the bonhomie that underlies their relationship which never fails to bring cheer to us

P.S. Title fit ho gaya Shishir ๐Ÿ˜ณ        
Edited by MeeraSwaron - 10 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What should i say more about this magical duo which i havent before?I am pretty much at a loss of words specially on this special day..Still will try to pen down my exact feeling..
Umm so frankly i was quite detached from this D3 fandom exactly a year back when 'VruShan' came into existence..I thought to not get into all this again,but then how could i resist the charm of these two?Like HOW?VruShan brought me back to this fandom and this time happily๐Ÿ˜ณIn this one year,i got so much as a viewer and as a VruShan fan..TOUCHWOOD..These two brighten up my day,even watching old VruShan wala SwaRon scenes/offscreen ivs f VS gives me sheer joy to get over any temporary mood swings๐Ÿ˜ณThat kinda impact they have on me.I absolutely adore how they are passionate towards their work and at the same time they never forget to show their love and gratitude to this particular fanbase who can do anything for them๐Ÿ˜ณSo yeah,i do take pride in calling myself a VruShan fan
P.S Nice post shishir๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd Happpyyy VruShan Anniversaryyy guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by NabzKiSha - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SwaRon ..the fairytale pair...who made us fall in love with LOVE...the magical couple ..who made two different world come together...the Simple yet special guy with a golden heart ...the Diva with an arrogant shield around her ...but from inside she is innocent simple ...lovable...SwaRon..the epitome os LOVE ...

When we got to know there won't be any SwaRon for few months...a new girl will step into the Diva's shoes ...we were worried...apprehensive ...hopes to get a good actor...a talented dancer ...as SwaRon the angelic couple is incomplete without Dance ...

There was hope to get back our SwaRon...there was fear of loosing SwaRon forever...one wrong move from CVs & Palki Ma'am ..and we will loose our SwaRon...

We waited for 7 PM that day holding on our breaths...we all saw a chirping lively girl in video introducing new Sharon but we were yet to see her acting skills...her dancing talent ...an angel in white walked into our lives...1st day was promising...few of us were happy..content..few were still waiting to see the Dancing Diva of ST Louis ...next day we saw the Angel dancing on Yaadein...it was blissful...it depicted the characters pain ...her emotions reached to us through her dance...the piece where she danced with Shantanu..the chemistry was flawless..dreamy...blissful...and we got our SwaRon back...

As they say the rest is history ...how beautifully Vrushika touched our hearts and went ahead ruling it with her warm persona ..her hard work...her dancing ability ..her dedication ...the journey has been so beautiful ...or in Swayam's words Khoobsurat ...

VruShan has seen ups and lows as SwaRon...the initial struggle to get back the right intensity and molding Vrushika into Sharon's character in terms of her acting ...but her hard work...Shantanu ,Palki Mam and teams support and the endless support from entire fanbase made long wait worth it all... how desperate we were when there was no sign of confession even after 2 years of wait..the wait got over ...finally came the day of confession when we learned love is just so simple yet heavenly ...

Vrushika's biggest quality according to me is her determination...a 19 yr old girl having that kind of conviction and commitment towards her work is just amazing...she gave us our SwaRon back ...she truly breath a new life into SwaRon...

VruShan ...the explosive on screen chemistry was just a reflection of their off screen bonding...the friendship and comfort zone they share ...undoubtedly she introduced us to  a new Shantanu...we never knew he can be this lively...caring...naughty prankster ...no surprises we SwaRonians wait for VruShan IVs as much as we wait for SwaRon scenes ...i always loved on screen characters but VruShan charm made me love them..

Today when Vrushika completes 1 year of ruling our TV screens along with Shantanu...
I have to thank many people for this amazing experience called SwaRon...Thanks VruShan for portraying SwaRon and touching our hearts...I am grateful to Palki ma'am and CVs for giving us the best replacement for Sharon...TOUCH WOOD ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A round of applause to all the SwaRonians for accepting Vrushika and VruShan with open arms...without their support VruShan wouldn't have completed  1year successfully ...undoubtedly we are the most patience and supportive fanbase ๐Ÿ‘

AMAZING POST Shishir..like always ...it was sweet and touching..the feeling every SwaRonian are feelings today...Congrats ur Vrushika completed her one year as Sharon the Diva...๐Ÿ‘

PS- Meera ..title made me nostalgic even without reading the post i went into SwaRonland...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Marium for the beautiful edit ...u r amazing ๐Ÿ‘

Pehla Nasha BG tune sounds so heavenly and those beautiful words seem to dance together on this ethereal tune of love โค๏ธ

Edited by _Deepika_ - 10 years ago