India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

VruShan Anniversary: Baatein Bhul Jaati Hain... Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

A journey which started with an eye lock during a basket ball match has now completed one whole year and one thing which had become clearer and evident each passing day is that Vrushika and Shantanu as VruShan or as SwaRon are simply spellbinding and breathtaking. And no matter what we can't get enough of them ever whether onscreen or off screen. It's always a treat as a fan to see them whether they are the endearing VruShan off screen or when they are presenting the grandeur of SwaRon onscreen.

There would have been thousands of posts made about their captivating screen presence, disarming honesty, dazzling smile, irresistible adorableness, explosive chemistry, winning truthfulness, hypnotizing dances, delightful antics among other features of them but still I am certain it wouldn't have covered one percent of the magnificence of VruShan. There is just something magical about them that whenever you think we have learned all about them we see a new aspect of them which just sweep us off our feet.

I don't know when and how but I do know that over the course of year Vrushika and Shantanu had become huge part of our life. Whether as SwaRon or simply as VruShan they are the reason of smiles and happiness of millions of fans. And today when we are celebrating the day when this journey had completed one year only thing which I want to say is that as a fan it was sheer honor and matter of pride for us to be part of this journey of our five star boy and chaklate girl. 

To see them evolve and constantly grow as actors and constantly setting new standard for themselves and in the meantime to learn about more them as person has been has been matter of joy and privilege for us. I have once mentioned VruShan can cheer you up, make you feel optimistic and make you look at the positive side of life. But most importantly they could make you laugh open heartedly. And today I want to add one more thing they can also act as your guidance how to live in a dignified and humble manner by maintaining your integrity and morality amidst all the hurdle which life presents.

Feel free to join in this celebration and share your own amazing experience of last one year of VruShan. After all I am certain there is nothing more pleasurable than reliving and reminiscing these past memories . And yeah congratulations to every fans out there who had been witness to this journey but most importantly congratulations to Vrushika and Shantanu and also a thank you for making this past year special for us.

Edited by marauder - 06 January 2014 at 2:47pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

shruddhaluvvrushanshruti_vrushantry2149VruShanRashiangelmoitraswasiShan_swayamkash_meet10Saee.Tsilver6stringslover_kriyanshtca21SwaRonpankhurihamsini1234venusrockzvaishali_mhaskeehmmbhluvrpoojavrushanswaronarshitrisha19Sed_Dreamercallmemaybe...sanjhbatiCandour.Shreya..Karan_TaaReyRegina.PhalangeRictusemprasanchiswaronMimiVruShanAnomic_lonerPhosphenesNabzKaJenDMGDD_TannufanMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_--Anushka--swayamsharon--Tanzz--ExpectoPatronustannuluvsakshibshahVruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulSejal.EternalStars.piyu_swaronShardha_SwaronMuskan_SwaRonMrsChandlerBing...Diya...rosyrkohliswaronswaronrinku90Legilimens.MellifluousFee_ClochetteAutumn_HueSanskritiSsurbhimathurshaani2209nami2811LiveEatLove---Priya---HSFAcscs-Vishaka-.Vrushanholic.SwaRon_rocksBhaviJasAJ.morganBeingBlunt

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well first of all the title of your post made nostalgic ..
"YAADEIN"
Can't believe it's been a year now & the whole year is surrounded by thousands of memories..
Vrushiika's entry in that white dress,Their first eye lock that you have mentioned above :) their first conversation in the auditorium.VruShan wala SwaRon's first dialogue ^_^ Where Swayam was dying to hear Sharon's voice & Sharon's first dialogue in the show "Swayam"  everything is a gift by Palki ma'am that we are gonna cherish forever :)

First two episode of VruShan wala SwaRon that is7th & 8th of January ,i hated the most yes in terms of acting it was NOT upto the mark as Vrushi was completely new to this industry it was quite obvious.But 9th of January Yaadein got aired on TV & I was so hopeful & started LOVING Vrushii Smile with time as an actor she's grown A LOT & now VruShan are the reason we smile,we cry ..They are the best thing happened in SwaRon fans lives :)

Never thought i would love two on screen characters this much But it's their magic only that made me go gaga for them :) May they continue giving us such awesome memories forever be it on screen or of screen :) VruShan are just a treat to watch :) A part & parcel of our lives :)

P.S- as usual great post :) You reminded us the whole Journey of Shantanu &  Vrushika as VruShan & SwaRon :)

Edited by PoonamSwaRon23 - 06 January 2014 at 12:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shan_swayamMimiVruShanAzor_AhaiShreya..Aks_aKindSoul_bellaSwan_marauder

Shardha_Swaron IF-Dazzler
Shardha_Swaron
Shardha_Swaron

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Yes so true YAADIEN YAAD AATI HAI Approve
Early in the morning I login to FB and what I found my newsfeed is full of VruShan anniversary status, this morning couldn't be more beautiful then this
One year back, though it seems like few days back we were sitting in anticipation, eagerly waiting to know, to see as to who will play the role of Sharon Rai Prakash (The Diva). We all were worried that will the girl chosen can do justice to Sharon's character? Can give us our SwaRon back? will we ever get our SwaRon which ...
we have we wished for? And that's when Palki Ma'am gave us the BEST reason to smile! Vrushika Mehta in the form of Sharon.
and I still remember the angel in white, the gorgeous and extremely beautiful Vrushika Mehta enter in our lives as our New Sharon. She gave us the Beautiful phase of SwaRon which no one us can ever forget.
VruShan. I have no words for them. An extremely adorable people. Humble, Introvert, cute, professional, harworking... I always get short of words when it comes to describe VruShan. Can't thank Palki Ma'am enough for this wonderful gift. They did justice to SwaRon and made us fall in love with SwaRon all over again.

Happy VruShan Anniversary guys Hug
I don't know why but I m getting a feeling as if we are actually celebrating real VruShan togetherness anniversary WinkLOL

Edited by Shardha_Swaron - 06 January 2014 at 10:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_Ahaimarauder

Fee_Clochette IF-Rockerz
Fee_Clochette
Fee_Clochette

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
first of all happy vrushan anniversary to all.. Big smile

pata nahi chala kabh ek sal pura hogaya..it feels like it was just yesterday vrushi came into our life's as sharon...and also gave new life to swaron... Embarrassed

i still remember vrushi entry in white dress...pehla nasha bg tune..and den vrushan as swaron first eye lock... Embarrassed

exactly year back when vrushi had entered d show..as fan i was wondering whether vrushi will be able to justify d sharon chracter...

but today i can proudly say that m vrushika fan... Big smile both shantnau and vrushika are doing commendable joy.. Big smile

vrushan  just mention about dm simply manage to get smile on our face.. Embarrassed dey are just too adorable.. Embarrassed

love u vrushan... Embarrassed keep rocking.. Big smile

ps- amazing post... Thumbs Up

Edited by sweetdivya - 07 January 2014 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Last year, This was the very day which ended our apprehensions about 'how Vrushika would be like as Sharon or how her screen presence would be like' ...those moments just rush back to me today, when I remember how it all had felt back then...after all the nail-biting nervousness of 3 months, Finally having Sharon back on screen and to finally see 'SwaRon with Positive vibes' was such an AWESOME feelingHeart
With their journey of one year, Our journey with them from having them as Sharon-Swayam, to going through various names and then finally coming down to naming them VruShan to now they being our ChakletGirl and 5StarBoy ; Has been So joyous and W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l Heart 
As SwaRon they have been our Loverboy-Diva Couple to the Mesmerising dancing Couple  and Simply as VruShan they have been 'Blessing of Smiles' to each one of us...be it they themselves or as SwaRon, All they have given us in this one year, is- Smiles-Contentment-Happiness-Positivity-brighter side of life...and moreover they have taught us to live the positive side of life with the power of Love-Happiness...
they have evolved to be what they are with their own learning capability and hardwork...and I take pride in being their fan, for the What they ARE (professionally and personally)Heart 
Thank You is all I can Say to Shantanu-Vrushika, for coming in our lives and giving us all the moments we hold dear to our hearts...Be it on-screen or off-screen, they are the only reason why we still stand here as SwaRon fans Smile 
and as you have said shishir-baatein bhool jaati hai..Yaadein Yaad aati haiHeart
thanks to God!! Lucky enough, all the memories of this initial year, are pleasant, Happy onesSmile
May Lord Bless them Both!!!
PS: feels AMAZING to have been a witness to something SO magical and sheer brilliance Heart

Edited by shaani2209 - 06 January 2014 at 1:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanAzor_AhaiShardha_Swaron_bellaSwan_marauder

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

It's really a great feeling to see VruShan complete one successful year as SwaRon!

The start was filled with so many uncertainties and loads of expectations and VruShan have answered everyone with their amazing screen presence, wonderful chemistry and power packed performances. The amount of effort and hard work they have put in to reach to where they are today is commendable.

A big thank you to Shantanu Maheshwari for portraying Swayam as Swayam and for being a support system to Vrushika..

An even bbigger thank you to Vrushika Mehta for choosing to play Sharon. We love you girl!

A big big thank you for everyone responsible for making VruShan possible! Embarrassed

Edited by nami2811 - 08 January 2014 at 8:30am
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The title and the hearing pehla nasha play at the bg just makes me nostalgic...

Still not able to blv that its been an year since Vrushika stepped into our lives as Sharon. This very day, every SwaRon fan was excitedly waiting to start a new SwaRon journey and to know how Vrushika is gona portray the diva character! Look wise, she always was a perfect match for Sharon but it was "Yaadein" which made many of us decide that, She is the best choice for SRP.. Many gave her a chance and she didnt disappoint any of us who blved in her and kept on improving as an actor as well as dancer Star

VruShan are the best thing that happened to SwaRon fans. They gave us pleasant and happy memories on-screen and their off-screen bond is something which never fails to make all VruShan fans smile. Big smile Never thought il love any off-screen bond to this extent, and it was VruShan's humbleness and honesty which made me love them more.!

Thank you Shantanu and Vrushika for bringing happiness in our lives. Today standing here as a very proud VruShan fan Approve

P.S Awesome post Shishir and a very apt title!

Edited by ---Priya--- - 06 January 2014 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanAzor_Ahaimarauder

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Res
***Unres***

So Happy Vrushan Anniversary Guys!!!

It so seems like yesterday doesnt it that we saw them together first - indeed time just flies when you have something you grow fond of in front of your eyes.

The best thing about VruShan for me would be the kind of transparency that has come into the bond that Shantanu now shares with his co-star, bcoz as a basically Swayam and Shantanu fan, I would put it as that Vrushika ne ghar kar liya mere dil mein...for opening up the individuality of Shantanu before us, showing us more facets to him, apart from bringing a new verve and viviciousness to the SwaRon equation...touchwood to the vibrance that they bring with them each time they come before us, either as SwaRon Wink or as VruShan Smile and hope that nothing ever spoils the bonhomie that underlies their relationship which never fails to bring cheer to us

P.S. Title fit ho gaya Shishir Embarrassed        

Edited by MeeraSwaron - 07 January 2014 at 12:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_AhaiShardha_Swaronmarauder_Deepika_

Go to top