Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

Well said dear!
What a dreamy epi! MJ has gone from hamlet to orlando...and we r not complaining...:D..did u see his goofy smile when he wz thinking of her? Lol..he is a gone case.

Tara really has blended in his life like honey in milk...nd MJ articulated it so b'tfly yesterday...that poetry! Swoons*
Ok m a wee bit jealous of Tara now!

his smile was superbly representing mjay ke dil ka haal😆
she has become his part of life..without he even get to know..she is becoming his habit...A good one!!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Hello...

Mjay the poetical Day Dreaming... The man is in his ...Main shayaar hoon..mode😆
Mjay Missing Tara. or was Tara forced Mjay that she should be Missed 😆..It was all the symptoms of Loveria bitten to Mjay were seen... U won't belive even I thought MJ's condition as serious case of LOVEARIA😉...Mjay talking more of husband does..meri cheeza saari uthal puthal kardi...😆Jab se Tara ne biwi banane shuru kiya sab kuch Palat ke rakh diya hai..kuch bhi pehla jaisa hai nahi meri puri life palat ke rakh di hai
Get little irritated on not seeing the things at its place which he had decided..so u know ...cheeza bhi ab Tara na apni marzi se Mjay rakhi hai..toh Mjay ki zindagi also will be decided how he needed to be lead😉😆 Not what he wants like going to jail..Fir nai toh.. this is Tara bachu after all.. she'll have the say ALL THE TIME😉
Mjay eyes sets on her dupatta..picks thinks of how his life has changed for better...changed he is loving it "Par sab kuch kitna acha lagna laga hai tumhare aane se,Tumhari ISHQ KI ek BOOND kya mili,saari zindagi ki kadwahat mit gayi Tara" hayee that was such an adorable scene.. Husband misses his wife.. feeling her existence in his life n heart.
That is my favourite how it was spoken so poetically In last her name spoken so specially..
watching that dupatta...Aww...Mjay really u life has set for betterment by coming Tara in ur life...It so amazing when ur Normal to urself...respect ur feeling for Tara talk about them..acknowledge those feeling...rather shrugs them off..Its really Beautifully..it gives ur huge relaxation to him...when he thinks about her...talks about her... so loved ur take here.. he is his normalself now.. after a long 12~ months of torture he gets back his old self..at home...and THEN I recall.. Aradhna saying 'meri Taara hain he aisi..aww😊'
As he was remembering her there she ranged his phone"shaitaan ka naam lo shaitaan ka phone😆😆 he smiles looks at dupatta than looks at his phone...
but Mjay she is cute bratty shaitaan😆
Talks to him in khadoos voice like forcefully Helloo..😆
Tara asking him dhood piya protein dalkar🤣🤣
Tara sound more like uski maa ho bache se punch rahi hai dund piya kya🤣🤣of course she has to ask him that.. making sure the guy remains strong😉what..😕 when I say that I mean ..fir koi yeh na kehdey biwi pati ka khayal nai rakhtei hain...u n ur WILD imagination I say!😆
His reply man u kept my things here & there😆😆
She tells him where she kept all the things of him...all the instructions..all happily...when she tells he has smile how she remembered everything where she kept telling him word by word...Aww..such cutie she is😆   jeevan saathi ke cheezey savaarr na aur jeevan sawarna ..yeh sab nai kiya toh kya kiyaa!😉
Haaye typical miya -biwi tha..It was liked Tara did jaanbhujkar...taaki Mjay is forced to ask her about his belonging...like a husband does ask her wife where u kept this where u kept that yeh kaha woh kaha...😆😆
They talk Normally😲 Mjay asking u sound happy..she telling him about rally happenings..how she wishes he should also be there..wish for only about him..Mjay telling her u should also think of about urself...Tara telling him Ur there to think about me...
Aww...
Mjay in day dreaming tells her unconsciously Aaj kal tumhare baare mein soch kar saara din beet jata hai.. this was the epic scene..he blurts out..abhee biwi ko straight bola hain😲..jab asaal baat suru hogee tab KYA kya hogaa...☺️☺️☺️than comes out think what he said Tara ne sun toh liya par yakeen nahi hua what she really heard😆 Shock jo laga Patidev aur yeh bola itni achi baatein...😆
Here Again Tara really made Mjay to think only about her...left instruction for him that made him think of her...taking care of his hair (well cv's nt dare to cut his hair..already said on aditi's post) to selection of Perfume he carries Woahh...Hmm... someone really want to get into the arms😉😆   damn I wanted to add this my FF..but koi nai I'll twist the thing😉.. He even uses that perfume..goes back to daydreaming...walking slowly towards Window...
again talking in his shayarana andaaz

"Tum Tumhari Cheeza ,Tumahri khusboo
Zindagi uthal puthal karke rakh di
Phir bhi kahi naa kahi mujhe samet liya hai
Mera dayara mein jagah hi kaha thi
kissi ajnabee ke liya
par tum zindagi mein kaise samma gayi
bina koi aahat kiya

the Beautiful day dreams were captivating him...that little smile..the dreamy smile..the dreams he was seeing with Tara..than suddenly a mind made him strike the reality of promises he has with people...the reality he chosen for himself to die...
Suddenly that dream became a scary when he saw his reality which again made him goes back to a lifeless dry person...which cant think of a life dream...cant bring her in his lifeless life..which can green his life...with her ek boond of ishq... Viraf has done an awesome work as MJ..and so did Chavi as Tara.. The rest of the cast I shear gold... great effort by team EBI.. kudos to all of them⭐️⭐️⭐️.
It was Just Amazling wrote with poetical way well directed & played Scene!!👏

Thanks for the lovely analysis..👏
Sorry for the late😳

Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

Well said dear!
What a dreamy epi! MJ has gone from hamlet to orlando...and we r not complaining...:D..did u see his goofy smile when he wz thinking of her? Lol..he is a gone case.

Tara really has blended in his life like honey in milk...nd MJ articulated it so b'tfly yesterday...that poetry! Swoons*
Ok m a wee bit jealous of Tara now!

Hamlet and Orlando!!!!!What a comparison!!!!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

Before this he was compared to Mr.Darcy and Heathcliff!!!!!😊 😊

Tara is his life now!!!!!😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳

And remember he said that before this he didn't have a place in his life for anyone!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Sia i hope to read this reserve post...so many reserves r pending😆
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

@Sia i hope to read this reserve post...so many reserves r pending😆

lolz😆 sorry for being so miserably late..have at last edited my take..plz do check..😛 pag 4