Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Mjay Poetical Dreaming-6/1 (Page 3)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastaT

"Humare Kaas jaga par Milna" is he referring to UC?? Was he planning to confess is love??

confessing the love high doubt on it...but yes khaas jagah is UC Smile

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

wht happened only mriara today?Big smilewonderful update tanvi...

there was manything its all about rally on story front..
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShagufElina

Thanks Tannvi...
For such a lovely post...
Loved each line of ur post...
Hope jald hi main epi dekh paau...

Thank u shafu :)
u might have watched by now...would love to hear what u think about!!
ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Hi Tanvi,

What a lovely post...the episode was uber-cute laced with MriAra scenes amidst all the tension at the rally...

Everyone's refraining from predicting about the girl in the shadows...LOL...I know these CVs always give us dhoka...yet I think it could be Radha's twin sister! (I know CVs will prove me wrong lekin phir bhi)

Loved how MJ is now at second level of accepting Tara in his life...coming out of his gloom...and self-examining his thoughts on her...it was truly poetic and romantic...

Also the mention of MJ's beard is made twice so it seems CVs...might just have a makeover of MJ when he plays the role/character of Neel who has not yet entered into the show.  And this might just happen after someone is injured and MJ decides about not going back to prison but absconds and plays the role of Neel.

Looks like this assassination attempt will be a turning point in the show...

WOnder whose life will be in danger? Jayraj, Tara, Or some one else we did not think of!...shayad Aradhna???

hugs

dd

Edited by ddFan2012 - 07 January 2014 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Thanks for the wonderful post Tanvi. Loved Mriara thinking of each other. Tara had so loving written all the small notes of what MJ has to do and what to use LOL and MJ too doesn't mind his things going haywire as long as he gets his ek boond ishq frm Tara. Embarrassed. Liked FC teasing MJ too. 

It was so sweet...it was indirectly behaving like Husband-wife yet they on face show Mjay he doesnt...Tara was so sweetly telling Mjay to follow her instructions...he was liking all this attention he was getting..that is what changing his life..so much attention Tara gives to him.yupp he is getting his part of that drop of love which he deserves..

Gaurishah

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsnair

Ha! Beautifully written Tanvi 
Such a nail biting epi still the cvs managed to keep it romantic 
Excellently balanced!
Mj is head Over heels in love with Tara!

thank u divya :)
they striked the balance in the episode...
it was right chance to even explore Mjay's himself..his inner thoughts as no-one was around not even Tara...not even Nimmo there they just explored this time well with Mjay's acknowledging those emotions which he feels for Tara!!
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Hi Tanvi,

dd finally so so good to c u backHugHug

What a lovely post...the episode was uber-cute laced with MriAra scenes amidst all the tension at the rally...

Truely well striked balance..they used this alone time of Mjay to explore his inside feeling for Tara

Everyone's refraining from predicting about the girl in the shadows...LOL...I know these CVs always give us dhoka...yet I think it could be Radha's twin sister! (I know CVs will prove me wrong lekin phir bhi)

U another angleLOL I think she is Radha only where she doesnt know anything related to Mjay's position which Kaka didnt told anything about him to her...due her unwellness...its mere to confuse audience..LOL

Loved how MJ is now at second level of accepting Tara in his life...coming out of his gloom...and self-examining his thoughts on her...it was truly poetic and romantic...

It was Beautifully potrayed he shown self accepting those emotions rather than running away like usually is shown...

Also the mention of MJ's beard is made twice so it seems CVs...might just have a makeover of MJ when he plays the role/character of Neel who has not yet entered into the show.  And this might just happen after someone is injured and MJ decides about not going back to prison but absconds and plays the role of Neel.

It will be so so hard to watch Mjay without beard or long hair...still i can think of cutting those hai but without beard toh hardly i imagined...Mujhe toh Mjay strike hi nahi hoga...i would be always thinking of Viraf rather than MjayLOL

Looks like this assassination attempt will be a turning point in the show...

WOnder whose life will be in danger? Jayraj, Tara, Or some one else we did not think of!...shayad Aradhna???

hugs

dd

ddsoaps

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful PostTongue
it was superb MJ's poetry Smile

Badtameez_Dil