Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Ditto Yaar...same is my situation...actually for me it's most worse as this was the only show I regularly watched on show time. Apart from this I on and off catch JA but not regular...but this show I was hooked to and that too after several years not watching TV. Now if something happens to the only thing I have in my kitty then I am boing to feel agitated. Even I now take it just as a show and don't keep hopes or don't expect old JLZ will ever return. Just going with the flow and enjoying in this forum...esp some topics are really funny like Rahul posted a new topic with a serious heading and did not write anything in the content...forumites have almost highjacked his topic and have made it funny and hillarious that he had to abandon his topic...such funny incidents keep me hooked to this forum which keeps me entertained so I still watch the show ki otherwise kya discuss karungi.

Vinee...same like U .I only prefer to watch a single show at a time.And if I like it ..I get hooked and addicted.I get so much connected to characters that I begin to feel for them...but soon as I feel I couldn't connect/relate...I just shoot it out...Not a bit of feelings remain for that show and even I don't feel interested to watch the old episodes.The spoilers r making me to do exactly that...I'm really searching for a new one.
U know what...my closest IF friends were just making fun of the fact ..when I said that this show has an unique concept.They immediately said...yeah,enjoy this uniqueness for 3-4 months and tell us that if it is still unique.That's exactly happening...all cliche tracks...sacrificing stuff.
Where I was dreaming of a face-off scene of Sanchi and Daddy dear...par mil raha hain kya...sacrifice..uff!!
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too felt the hug was off track ðŸ˜³
BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

She cud have told sorry in his ears while hugging...it wud have made a lot of difference. 

There seems to be a distance between them off screen too. Sangita has become very aloof and we know why ??

I agree Anu, their off-screen chemistry seems to have been affected, and we all know because of who that has happened ðŸ˜•