Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Todays episode take 6th jan 2014 (Page 3)

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
My only take (apart from what you already said) is that Anshuman could have also used Mahaji in giving testimony against Pakhi (although this would not have gotten her bail).The downside of this would have been that Pakhi would have found out that Mahaji and hence someone from the family (like Anshuman or Lavanya) are involved, and that's why Anshuman would not expose Mahaji. He still wants Paakhi out, although a humanitarian side of his has now opened up. However, I do expect him take Mahaji in private, and make sure he shows her her place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chris_rulzjakramrithas

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Also anshuman has something on his cheek in the precap = aata? shaving foam? i don't know, but we can hope for some romance tomorrow.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chris_rulzjakr

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Also anshuman has something on his cheek in the precap = aata? shaving foam? i don't know, but we can hope for some romance tomorrow.Embarrassed

I hope so to...romance is longtime overdue for this love story

jakr...MonaCo...

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

My only take (apart from what you already said) is that Anshuman could have also used Mahaji in giving testimony against Pakhi (although this would not have gotten her bail).The downside of this would have been that Pakhi would have found out that Mahaji and hence someone from the family (like Anshuman or Lavanya) are involved, and that's why Anshuman would not expose Mahaji. He still wants Paakhi out, although a humanitarian side of his has now opened up. However, I do expect him take Mahaji in private, and make sure he shows her her place.

Superb point ...I was thinking why he didn't get the lady mj..but now your point makes more sense..

jakr...MonaCo...

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by christina_rulz

Superb point ...I was thinking why he didn't get the lady mj..but now your point makes more sense..

:) I loved how Anshuman was all protective of Paakhi and is beginning to understand her. He did things he needn't have to (sindoor, holding hands, almost hugging)... apart from doing things he should have - showing Rana that he won't use cheap tactics now, or buying her tea... etc.

Although a part of me hates these things, because they are leading Pakhi to believe he loves her or cares for her more than he does at the moment. I am scared that one day Pakhi will find out what Anshuman wanted and this will break her (there are many hints for this to happen in the future... and many dialogs which suggest this). 

There was also a hidden symbolism in the dialogs today - galat rasta etc... Anshuman may still try to send Pakhi back but he will not plot against her any more as he realizes that the way to do that is wrong. He was happy plotting small things like a party etc, for sending Pakhi back.

Once in a while he surprises me, with a so many things - like the cry on the shoulder scene and today. :)

Btw, during the uber hot note under the bed scene, did anyone else think that he could have just come from the other side and helped her, lol

Chris_rulzjakramrithas

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by christina_rulz

I hope so to...romance is longtime overdue for this love story

Today we had almost had a hug, but!!!

We will never find out if it was a hug or not, but we anticipated one... lol

Edited by monaco - 06 January 2014 at 8:02pm

Chris_rulzjakramrithas

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
What does he mean on his own terms??? Anshu does not want to stoop to the level that Ayaan did but he was ready to let Ayaan do the needful till the police incident. And everything he did he was getting ideas from others whether it be the western outfit or the company party ploys. He is falling for her like Mr Rana pointed out however he is not ready to accept it. The one good thing is that they did not drag out the jail scene and had the truth exposed right in frontof the history teacher and Anshu. Its so interesting to see Ayaan not shaken up with the news of Paakhi's release but rather to be focused back on to how ot again get rid of her .

Chris_rulzjakramrithas

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

What does he mean on his own terms??? Anshu does not want to stoop to the level that Ayaan did but he was ready to let Ayaan do the needful till the police incident. And everything he did he was getting ideas from others whether it be the western outfit or the company party ploys. He is falling for her like Mr Rana pointed out however he is not ready to accept it. The one good thing is that they did not drag out the jail scene and had the truth exposed right in frontof the history teacher and Anshu. Its so interesting to see Ayaan not shaken up with the news of Paakhi's release but rather to be focused back on to how ot again get rid of her .

Anshuman is in denial. He has a soft corner for Paakhi and realizes she is a good human being, but he does not think he loves her and infact he hasn't fallen in love with her, yet. Just beginning to soften. By his ownterms, I see it in positive way - he has clarified to Rana that now he does not want to play games or stoop low to oust Pakhi out of his life. And that if anyone makes plans, he is not a part of it. He clarifies that to Rana, but more to himself - that now he will not support such plans, which he has been in the past. I think the reason he was upset/guitly/caring etc. was that he realizes he has played a role in this. This is why I think he should scold Mahaji in private, also - telling her that this is not the level she should have stooped down to, as its not only a disservice to paakhi but also his son who is being driven to the wrong path and towards other bigger issues.

Chris_rulzamrithas

Go to top