India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Todays episode take 6th jan 2014

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

What a nice suprise episode for a change..truth be told I thought pakhi in jail sequence would have been dragged but thank god.

1.anshuman visiting pakhi in jail for her morning sindhoor..when there's a flood that's going over his head ..he had thought about the sindoor... Clap Smile wat a nice gesture..anshuman values pakhi and her thoughts to give respect to what matters most to her.

2.pakhi standing for her ideals ...but did we expect anything less from pakhi...nooo Clap Clap this is the pakhi we know who doesn't compromise her ideals..superb dialogue here that ayan can't be left to get away with every mistake that he does... Clap Clap ..

My only sadness was anshuman suggested what rana said to so playing a double game Dead Angry ..so my previous moment of happiness with him haa been negated..

Anshuman holding pakhis hand ...wat do I think here..nothing for me..

Anshuman to me impresses me and immediately negates it doing something absolutely opposite ...so I m just never struck by him..to me he's like a dynamic Silly Wacko

3.anahuman making the teacher realise how the teacher wasafooled was brilliantly done Clap Clap cvs have done a great job here...

4.anshuman just about to hug pakhi was ruined beautifully.. Clap Clap ..with the teachers apology...yet another intense beautiful moment. .

5.pakhi walking like a zombie and in shock superbly done.brownie points shradda Clap Clap..

Anshuman of to meet rana again gave me indigestion   Dead Angry ..Really anshuman will make pakhi leave in his own terms and what is that terms? by backstabing...

This is wat I mean every perfect moment counter acted by a indigestion moment...

Why are cvs so afraid to bring out the romance ..this to me is why I feel our ranking may be going down...despite the fabulous story line...it still needs that magic to glue and seal its audience..

6.ayans false bavardo...they shot it so well..esp how they began with him acting all king like and after maaji informed him about pakhis return..loved the way he tried to still keep poised..while he was nervous... Clap Clap

Precap --- no thoughts no speculations..I wanna keep my head clear and watch to see wat cvs bring out ...

THOUGHTS!!!!

Edited by christina_rulz - 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41rusmannicki11simidijakramrithasmaankigeet4everIshq-DuaMichmichi-FreeSpirit-parichayan

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Finally Phakhi out Thank God they did not prolong it. I think this whole fiasco made Anshuman more protective around Phakhi he still wants her to go but not hurt her anymore. He might try to do thing in way that Phakhi self respect is not harmed. I love the scene where the teacher looked from the window and saw half of the truth and than Anshuman opened the whole window symbolizing half and full truth. Ayaan will be surprised even after all this Phakhi will be all calm and loving towards him. Phkhi looked like a mother who has lost. She will definitely rise up and shine soon.

looking forward to this week.

Edited by rusman - 06 January 2014 at 12:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Chris_rulzamrithasMichmichiIshq-Dua

upatel89 Groupbie
upatel89
upatel89

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Today was one of those days that confused me a lot also. He did get her out of jail, and he made sure she got home safe but his interactions with Rana are always so Wacko.
His interactions with Rana are what confuse me so much, that guy is a jerk, why are they still even friends?! (I know, it's a business thing.) But he said he will get her to leave on her own terms, so what exactly are those Anshuman?! Angry

One of the things that's surprised me is how he hasn't interacted with Ayaan lately, or dealt with his son having done something so bad. I would have been so angry if my child had done the things Ayaan did, but Anshuman isn't doing anything about it. 

I'm getting a little irritated with this kid's storyline interrupting my romance lately. Maybe tomorrow we might  get something cute with Anshuman shaving or something. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chris_rulzrusmanjakramrithasIshq-DuaMichmichi

Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I think most of us are glad that Pakhi is out and Cvs didn't drag that track.
Regarding the sindoor scene that was so sweet of Anshuman that he still brought the sindoor along with him and said he still didn't forget the promise he gave to her. Pakhi was touched by his act and it brought a little smile on her face.
I loved how Pakhi stayed firm and didn't accept Anshuman's idea of her going back to her village cause she didn't want Ayaan to think lying can get him whatever he wants. So she has already considered herself responsible for Ayaan and she is already seeing herself as his mother. This Pakhi is really such a generous and sweet girl.Hug

Coming to Rana. I just hate this guy.Angry
 He is always filling Anshuman's mind with his cheap ideas. I'm glad Anshuman didn't really listen to him but he's still allowing Mr. Rana blabber about it. So I guess Anshuman is stuck in between his humanity/care towards Pakhi and his image and business with Mr. Rana. I think he's confused and not sure what he exactly wants to do.

Glad the history teacher knew the whole truth about Ayaan and got Pakhi out of jail. 
Loved Shraddha's brilliant acting in this scene. The way she walked towards Anshuman. It did look like Anshuman wanted to hug her but stopped cause of the teacher's apology.

Precap: Waiting eagerly for Monday.
BTW there was a mark on Anshuman's face maybe shaving cream I guess.

Chris_rulzrusmanamrithasMichmichiparichayan

Michmichi IF-Rockerz
Michmichi
Michmichi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis ChristinaClap I missed the last part of the episode,somehow the link is not working for me onlineConfused Me too frustrated about the romance part,I want him to say  to Mr.Rana that I don't want Pakhi to go now  because I love her dammitLOLSilly

Chris_rulzrusmanjakramrithasIshq-Dua

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@ anjalijiji agree!!   What was the precap as the link i saw did not have it? Anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chris_rulzMichmichi

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusman

Finally Phakhi out Thank God they did not prolong it. I think this whole fiasco made Anshuman more protective around Phakhi he still wants her to go but not hurt her anymore. He might try to do thing in way that Phakhi self respect is not harmed. I love the scene where the teacher looked from the window and saw half of the truth and than Anshuman opened the whole window symbolizing half and full truth. Ayaan will be surprised even after all this Phakhi will be all calm and loving towards him. Phkhi looked like a mother who has lost. She will definitely rise up and shine soon.

looking forward to this week.

Rusman my fren..I m always happy to see ur post your the most promptest ...agree pakhi is like a lost mom..depressed and thinking of next plan of action..first they should throw maaji out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusman

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upatel89

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Today was one of those days thatconfused me a lot also. He did get herout of jail, and he made sure she got home safe but his interactions with Rana are always soWacko.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">His interactions with Rana are what confuse me so much, that guy is a jerk, why are they still even friends?! (I know, it's a business thing.) But he said he will get her to leave on her own terms, so what exactly are those Anshuman?!Angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One of the things that's surprised me is how he hasn't interacted with Ayaan lately, or dealt with his son having done something so bad. I would have been soangry if my child had done the things Ayaan did, but Anshumanisn't doing anything about it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I'm getting a littleirritated with this kid's storyline interrupting my romance lately. Maybetomorrow we might get something cute with Anshuman shaving or something.LOL</font>

Hehe LOL I think we are all in agreement with the way cvs are shaping anshuman...either he wants pakhi or he doesn't...this is soo confusing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmanjakr

Go to top