•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I wanted to see (Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli  ) because of iqbal khan but just checked on youtube that show got 100s of episodes and don't have time to watch it all and also I am not a fan of any other actor so does anyone know from which episode he enter the show?thanks
Originally posted by simidi

I wanted to see (Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli  ) because of iqbal khan but just checked on youtube that show got 100s of episodes and don't have time to watch it all and also I am not a fan of any other actor so does anyone know from which episode he enter the show?thanks
In fact the show starts with his entry only. welcome dear
Originally posted by jakr

In fact the show starts with his entry only. welcome dear
thanks ,you mean he is only in first episode? but I seen first episode he is  not. Edited by simidi - 10 years ago
sorry no idea but even i wanted to watch this and khain to ho ga   from where iqbal khan role start but gave up on both as they have got way too many episodes.
Originally posted by simidi

thanks ,you mean he is only in first episode? but I seen first episode he is  not.
oh sorry I was talking about tumari pakhi.  about yahann he comes much later towards the end of the show  if I can i will try to find out
Originally posted by jakr

oh sorry I was talking about tumari pakhi.  about yahann he comes much later towards the end of the show  if I can i will try to find out
thanks
no ymggk iq was more towards the end he entered the show on the 25th of march, 
Originally posted by LadyZaib

no ymggk iq was more towards the end he entered the show on the 25th of march, 
thanks   even i was interested  but couldn't bother watching all those episodes  but have started now thanks😃