Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah well, if I was evil I'd have been smarter than that. Seriously. Why not make it more subtle. After all, it not all black and white.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well this is K mata for u , wat else were one expecting, they are over doing many things, and this is definitely high light, arre i know lead gal should be positive dont mean show others in such a bad lite, esp drinking in court premises , ya right, why not ask advocate and judge join, 
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

I guess the CV's wanted to show how careless Ashok' and Shagun are. They feel nothing about breaking the laws, as if Ashok is sure that the whole system is in his hands if he throws money around.  They feel they are above the law. Yes for normal people like us it feels absurd and against the law, normal people would wait to reach home before popping the bottle. But, Ashok and Shagun are not normal level headed people,are they?...they love to break rules to flaunt their power in front of others. This is the only logic I can reach after watching them celebrating in the court premises.

I agree wid you but still CVs should be careful before showing such scenes.
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Where was the judge when they were drinking...where were the police around court area??? 

Judge must be doing Lungi Dance🤣
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: dafla

and ishita never notices shagun or ashok doing any mistake always she notices raman only...y doesnt she say shagun as stonehearted mom?????????????

And, she always keep telling 'KAISA AADMI HAI YEH'  ðŸ˜²Ishita should get her eyes tested.😡
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

CV think audience is dumb.. here they are total duds. 

Hehehe😆
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-FireVsIce-..

Bewakoofi Zindabad!!😆

😛
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Agree with you..but @ TM ekta is knwn for showibng thngs which ate out of bix..TM of Ekta...🥱🤔

yeah TM of ekta where lovers meet after getting married for 3-4 times🤣
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

Yeah well, if I was evil I'd have been smarter than that. Seriously. Why not make it more subtle. After all, it not all black and white.

Agree wid you. They could directly go to the beer bar if they were so much happy. Idiots...😡
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChillMaarYaar

Well this is K mata for u , wat else were one expecting, they are over doing many things, and this is definitely high light, arre i know lead gal should be positive dont mean show others in such a bad lite, esp drinking in court premises , ya right, why not ask advocate and judge join, 

I don't understand what they want to show us.