Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

poor mann family..

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

iam really felt bad  about mann family.. first rajji has leaved  from them.. now sohum leaves from them..iam really  felt for simran buaji and angad.😭🀒..they have losted  their child dream.. i hope aftet they left hope  simram will pregenent..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰..becoz simran 'child real varish in mann family . not a rajji. child.. however sohum is blood relation with bhuller family .. so sohum-rajji's child relating in genetic of bhuller ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I've a feeling that, since Sohum is the rightful heir and the son of the Bhullar family, he might stand up to taking a decision soon, wherein, he'd call the Mann family also to live with him ? Don't know. Because Angad and Simran have brought him up and he's obliged to them for life, so he might call them to the Bhullar Mansion considering them to be family ? And he might ask everyone in the BM to treat them respectfully as they are family to him. Never know.

Don't know abt Buaji and kookie..but Angad and Simran, have a chance of staying with their Brother, his wife and their Child. Since once Sohum enters the Bhullar Mansion, it'd be really odd if Rajji and him, leave again for the Mann house, since he is actually the Son of the Bhullar's and has the property and everything named to him. Not sure, how they'll go abt it, but will be interesting to watch.
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
once they all get to know about the exact reason behind why rajji took this step they all will respect her even more. soon they l be together in the Mann house.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
m eagerly waiting for the birth of their child. i hope we get to see that track. 
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nb.neha

once they all get to know about the exact reason behind why rajji took this step they all will respect her even more. soon they l be together in the Mann house.

yeah i am having the same thought and i want soji in the mann family only not in bhullar mansion..
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

I've a feeling that, since Sohum is the rightful heir and the son of the Bhullar family, he might stand up to taking a decision soon, wherein, he'd call the Mann family also to live with him ? Don't know. Because Angad and Simran have brought him up and he's obliged to them for life, so he might call them to the Bhullar Mansion considering them to be family ? And he might ask everyone in the BM to treat them respectfully as they are family to him. Never know.

Don't know abt Buaji and kookie..but Angad and Simran, have a chance of staying with their Brother, his wife and their Child. Since once Sohum enters the Bhullar Mansion, it'd be really odd if Rajji and him, leave again for the Mann house, since he is actually the Son of the Bhullar's and has the property and everything named to him. Not sure, how they'll go abt it, but will be interesting to watch.

ya may be happen.. but if sometime sohumwill call them.. but mann family will not go to in  bhuller mansion.. becoz mann family wouldn't lost their self respect..specifically Bhuwa .. who loved so much and obessed with  rano as close friend best friend still now.. . .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.. aswella s she is angered with balbeer than sohum.. defintely  sohum -rajji will come back in mann house πŸ˜ƒoneday together . wwith child..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel bad for Mann family. These are times I feel mad at Rajji for not thinking about them. First during her fight with Soham and now even worse, as Angad and Simran were really looking forward to the baby. Wasn't that the reason she gave for coming back to Mann household as well?
I know everything will be sorted as Rajji is doing all this for Bani but why keep hurting people who are not directly involved and then go back knowing that they will openly welcome her again and again   
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry, Sojji will be back to Mann house because may Rajji tells Sohum she don't want come the bhullar house she come for protect bani from parmeet...Sohum agree Rajji...
sojji will come to know that balveer's true colors...manpreet will kick balveer out of bhullar house or they arrest him sent to jail πŸ˜†
Hope Manpreet will head of bhullar house. I don't want sojji live the devil bhullar house! I hope sojji will be back the Mann house!Edited by Raghav-Sia - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too feel bad for them
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I also feel bad for Mann family. These are times I feel mad at Rajji for not thinking about them. First during her fight with Soham and now even worse, as Angad and Simran were really looking forward to the baby. Wasn't that the reason she gave for coming back to Mann household as well?

I know everything will be sorted as Rajji is doing all this for Bani but why keep hurting people who are not directly involved and then go back knowing that they will openly welcome her again and again   

My opinion on this is that she hadn't planned at all to leave the mann when she decided to come back but in the mean time she discovered how miserable her sister was and balbeer offered her a deal so she took it and left the maan house. 

It obvious she hurt them by doing so but i guess she has more love for her sister than babhi/angad. And right now she is not planning to go back to the mann house so she must be thinking that it's the last time that she is hurting them. She also said she is doing this for her child so they'll hate her and her child and won't miss them.