India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

poor mann family..

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged

iam really felt bad  about mann family.. first rajji has leaved  from them.. now sohum leaves from them..iam really  felt for simran buaji and angad.CryDead..they have losted  their child dream.. i hope aftet they left hope  simram will pregenent..TongueWink..becoz simran 'child real varish in mann family . not a rajji. child.. however sohum is blood relation with bhuller family .. so sohum-rajji's child relating in genetic of bhuller ..TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha-love3Agrata23

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I've a feeling that, since Sohum is the rightful heir and the son of the Bhullar family, he might stand up to taking a decision soon, wherein, he'd call the Mann family also to live with him ? Don't know. Because Angad and Simran have brought him up and he's obliged to them for life, so he might call them to the Bhullar Mansion considering them to be family ? And he might ask everyone in the BM to treat them respectfully as they are family to him. Never know.

Don't know abt Buaji and kookie..but Angad and Simran, have a chance of staying with their Brother, his wife and their Child. Since once Sohum enters the Bhullar Mansion, it'd be really odd if Rajji and him, leave again for the Mann house, since he is actually the Son of the Bhullar's and has the property and everything named to him. Not sure, how they'll go abt it, but will be interesting to watch.

Edited by * Unnati * - 06 January 2014 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asha-love3PrinceASRsDhani.Rajji.sailuja

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
once they all get to know about the exact reason behind why rajji took this step they all will respect her even more. soon they l be together in the Mann house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asha-love3ProudAhamiansailuja

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
m eagerly waiting for the birth of their child. i hope we get to see that track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

once they all get to know about the exact reason behind why rajji took this step they all will respect her even more. soon they l be together in the Mann house.

yeah i am having the same thought and i want soji in the mann family only not in bhullar mansion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehasailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

I've a feeling that, since Sohum is the rightful heir and the son of the Bhullar family, he might stand up to taking a decision soon, wherein, he'd call the Mann family also to live with him ? Don't know. Because Angad and Simran have brought him up and he's obliged to them for life, so he might call them to the Bhullar Mansion considering them to be family ? And he might ask everyone in the BM to treat them respectfully as they are family to him. Never know.

Don't know abt Buaji and kookie..but Angad and Simran, have a chance of staying with their Brother, his wife and their Child. Since once Sohum enters the Bhullar Mansion, it'd be really odd if Rajji and him, leave again for the Mann house, since he is actually the Son of the Bhullar's and has the property and everything named to him. Not sure, how they'll go abt it, but will be interesting to watch.

ya may be happen.. but if sometime sohumwill call them.. but mann family will not go to in  bhuller mansion.. becoz mann family wouldn't lost their self respect..specifically Bhuwa .. who loved so much and obessed with  rano as close friend best friend still now.. . .. TongueWink.. aswella s she is angered with balbeer than sohum.. defintely  sohum -rajji will come back in mann house Big smileoneday together . wwith child..TongueWink

Edited by sailuja - 06 January 2014 at 12:43pm

* Unnati *

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I also feel bad for Mann family. These are times I feel mad at Rajji for not thinking about them. First during her fight with Soham and now even worse, as Angad and Simran were really looking forward to the baby. Wasn't that the reason she gave for coming back to Mann household as well?
I know everything will be sorted as Rajji is doing all this for Bani but why keep hurting people who are not directly involved and then go back knowing that they will openly welcome her again and again   

sailuja

ABCDE2 Goldie
ABCDE2
ABCDE2

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Don't worry, Sojji will be back to Mann house because may Rajji tells Sohum she don't want come the bhullar house she come for protect bani from parmeet...Sohum agree Rajji...
sojji will come to know that balveer's true colors...manpreet will kick balveer out of bhullar house or they arrest him sent to jail LOL
Hope Manpreet will head of bhullar house. I don't want sojji live the devil bhullar house! I hope sojji will be back the Mann house!

Edited by Raghav-Sia - 06 January 2014 at 3:18pm

Go to top