Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't know why but whenever I see any major SoJi scene, I remember you and Raghav-sia.. You two are the craziest about the couple that I know on this forum๐Ÿ˜†

when he took something out of the cupboard, I first thought it might be the ultrasound copy (too influenced by the threads here๐Ÿ˜†).But Rajji's photo was better! Shows that he cares for her and not just the baby..

All great adjectives for today's episode.

Yes, I'm really crazy of SoJi forever!
Sohum open the cupboard, look at Rajji's empty clothen, he is look mad/angry/breathe! He beat the cupboard by his hand...he get a Rajji's photo, still think abt Rajji(wow!) how am really crazy he! Sohum's beavier with buaji he say to buaji 'I can't live without Rajji! So I love her!' It's made me crazy! Wow! Awesome episode!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

I am shocked, did I read your written update correctly? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Miracles do happen๐Ÿ˜†

Next miracle would be when Parmeetji admits his love for Bani
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Miracles do happen๐Ÿ˜†

Next miracle would be when Parmeetji admits his love for Bani

LOOL... but Im still not convinced... I watched today's epi and their dialogues are awkward ... SoJi's relationship just keeps oddly jumping around from phases to phases ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold, pretty sure that will happen... probs within 2 months ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update BE!!

Enjoyed today's epi.
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol... I can just imagine the excited squeee-ing from all the SoJi lovers... Congrats guys... Sohoo is finally wising up...
@BE you lucky you... With my luck I'll probably get a Bani heavy episode...๐Ÿคข
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

LOOL... but Im still not convinced... I watched today's epi and their dialogues are awkward ... SoJi's relationship just keeps oddly jumping around from phases to phases ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold, pretty sure that will happen... probs within 2 months ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I know. It's been one of my gripes with this show/couple from the start. But given how the show has progressed and twisted, I suppose this was the best the cvs would offer. And we have to take wat they dish out...
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for wu dear...
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update ! 
the dialogues were great, could have been better but as sophie says the track is aligning on what viewers wants so it's all a bit jumpy. but whatever, we're moving forward ! 

i loved a lot of things about the episode but i'm too lazy to list them all so i'll just say that both actor were magnificent and hooray for soji's fans ! (me included!!)
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SophiSays

lol... I can just imagine the excited squeee-ing from all the SoJi lovers... Congrats guys... Sohoo is finally wising up...

@BE you lucky you... With my luck I'll probably get a Bani heavy episode...๐Ÿคข

May your wish come true๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

thanks for the written update ! 

the dialogues were great, could have been better but as sophie says the track is aligning on what viewers wants so it's all a bit jumpy. but whatever, we're moving forward ! 

i loved a lot of things about the episode but i'm too lazy to list them all so i'll just say that both actor were magnificent and hooray for soji's fans ! (me included!!)

I feel CVs are in a hurry lest the TRPs drop further. Maybe that's why the minute they feel viewers want something else, they get to the core issue that people are interested in, before even those viewers leave. Unfortunately, due to this, they are left hunting for some new twist.