Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 6th January 2014 (Page 2)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina-Ashvik

Thank you for the WU:)
By far the worst serial I have EVER watched. The CVs have gone crazy and I think they have clots in their brain. They need medical treatment ASAP and Zee should shut this damn show!!!
They can start another show with the actors if they want, but why drag this rubbish?!
\
You're welcome, Sara!
I agree, it IS the WORST serial by Ekta so far! Wish I had never got hooked to it! 
CVs do have blood clots in their brains! Instead of showing some much needed revelations, they are just dragging the ArVi separation endlessly! Enough Already! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyliciousrayadallieAshlaikaPrincessAshVik

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks,there is v strong rumours is going on that RD is leaving, but even if its true whats the rush to bring new man in Purvi, s life. Dont we have enough drama going on in the show, cvs can focus on other jori, nd just kill Arjun nd send Purvi to Canada for some time as Asha really needs lots of time for practice,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyliciousrayadallieAshlaikaPrincessAshVikpallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

Thanks,there is v strong rumours is going on that RD is leaving, but even if its true whats the rush to bring new man in Purvi, s life. Dont we have enough drama going on in the show, cvs can focus on other jori, nd just kill Arjun nd send Purvi to Canada for some time as Asha really needs lots of time for practice,

Youre welcome! 
I wish those rumors come true and at least he can escape from this madhouse show! LOL
Yeah, even if Arjun dies, why does Purvi need another guy? Didnt she spend 20 yrs of her life all alone, thinking abt Arjun? She can spend the rest of her life remembering him ...but somehow I dont think they will kill Arjun. 
Asha really needs a break from this stupid show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Candyliciousrayadallie

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliepallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

You're welcome!Smile
I agree, its a torture to watch this show nowadays! I used to enjoy it on TV before, now I only watch online!
Sunanda is such a mean old shrew! She thinks Kinnari is a great match for her nephews! Something is wrong with her head! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenanaavarayadallieAshlaika

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sunanda, thinks kinari and raunaq are both negative that will make positive.. and reg status, they both are rich..

These two negatives, is going to make more negatives in the serial.. and the positives are going to suffer...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieAshlaikapallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Sunanda, thinks kinari and raunaq are both negative that will make positive.. and reg status, they both are rich..

These two negatives, is going to make more negatives in the serial.. and the positives are going to suffer...

Yes, those two will join hands and make life hell for Naren and Ankita! More tears, more glycerine! Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

Go to top