Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks,there is v strong rumours is going on that RD is leaving, but even if its true whats the rush to bring new man in Purvi, s life. Dont we have enough drama going on in the show, cvs can focus on other jori, nd just kill Arjun nd send Purvi to Canada for some time as Asha really needs lots of time for practice,
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashi22

Thanks,there is v strong rumours is going on that RD is leaving, but even if its true whats the rush to bring new man in Purvi, s life. Dont we have enough drama going on in the show, cvs can focus on other jori, nd just kill Arjun nd send Purvi to Canada for some time as Asha really needs lots of time for practice,

Youre welcome! 
I wish those rumors come true and at least he can escape from this madhouse show! ðŸ˜†
Yeah, even if Arjun dies, why does Purvi need another guy? Didnt she spend 20 yrs of her life all alone, thinking abt Arjun? She can spend the rest of her life remembering him ...but somehow I dont think they will kill Arjun. 
Asha really needs a break from this stupid show! 
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

You're welcome!😊
I agree, its a torture to watch this show nowadays! I used to enjoy it on TV before, now I only watch online!
Sunanda is such a mean old shrew! She thinks Kinnari is a great match for her nephews! Something is wrong with her head! ðŸ˜†

ap.meena thumbnail
Sunanda, thinks kinari and raunaq are both negative that will make positive.. and reg status, they both are rich..

These two negatives, is going to make more negatives in the serial.. and the positives are going to suffer...
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Sunanda, thinks kinari and raunaq are both negative that will make positive.. and reg status, they both are rich..

These two negatives, is going to make more negatives in the serial.. and the positives are going to suffer...

Yes, those two will join hands and make life hell for Naren and Ankita! More tears, more glycerine! ðŸ¥±
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yes, those two will join hands and make life hell for Naren and Ankita! More tears, more glycerine! ðŸ¥±

Means, more blood from our eyes & ears.. 😉
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Youre welcome, dear!
Just hang in there! Maybe this marriage wont happen, maybe Arjun will find out at the last moment abt her sacrifice to save him and then he will run to tell her the truth!

iv got my fingerz crossed ! ! Purvi so doesnt need another guy in her life. No arjun = no arvi and without arvi pr is meaningless apart 4rm ankita and naren ofcourse !
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha no naava, I stopped watching on TV long long back ðŸ˜†

There's only so much I can put up with to watch their character annihilation of ArVi, but I do keep a track via updates or watch their scenes online (not even doing that since sometime, lack of time and all inspiration 😆 😆)
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You're welcome!😊
I agree, its a torture to watch this show nowadays! I used to enjoy it on TV before, now I only watch online!
Sunanda is such a mean old shrew! She thinks Kinnari is a great match for her nephews! Something is wrong with her head! ðŸ˜†

Sunanda is not wrong when she says that Ankita married Naren for his money. That is exactly what she did. She married Naren so that her family can have financial security. She refused to marry Shashank claiming that she wanted to carry her famlies burdens and not hand her responsibility to anyone. But when Rushali came with the offer that she marry Naren and Rushali will take care of her family's needs, Ankita jumped and took the offer with both hands. She must therefore suffer the consequences of her deeds. Shashank is correct in saying this.