Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 6th January 2014

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 6th January, 2014

Ankita and Naren are waiting for the driver in their car,

He reads the news of Arjun's arrest in the newspaper and is shocked.

He says, Arjun behind bars? How can this be? Ankita is also shocked, she says, this must be wrong! She takes the newspaper and reads. Naren says they cant wait for the driver and he will drive, Ankita protests, but how can u drive, Sir?

Soham is at a roadside tea stall and asks the tea vendor to make a tea as special as the clothes he is wearing, Gentleman Tea!

The guy sitting behind Soham steals his wallet but Soham catches him and beats him up, saying, what did u think? You will steal from ME? The guy returns his wallet and says sorry and to forgive him! Soham says he cannot forgive him as he hurt him a lot, and he will take the pickpocket to jail.

Soham drags the pickpocket to the police station and tells the inspector that the guy stole his 5000 rupees which was his hard earned money.

The police inspector yells at Soham to keep quiet and not create a scene there. He tells the constable to take down his complaint. Soham tells the constable that this thief stole my five thousand rupees, money that I earned with my hard work.

Soham thinks to himself, Today I realized when my own wallet gets stolen how bad it feels.

Hawaldar asks Soham, One minute, u look very familiar to me, did u go to jail a few years ago?

Soham gets angry, Hey speak with respect! I am a wealthy man by birth! Look at my clothes! I caught a thief and ur catching MY collar?

Another constable takes the thief to jail, Soham gets up to go, the 1st constable asks him why hes running off like a thief? Soham tells him hes going to check if the thief is properly put in jail or not.

He goes and tells the other constables to beat up the thief so much that he never dares to steal again!

Soham suddenly notices Arjun sitting in the next jail cell. He is shocked, thinks to himself, what is Arjun doing here in jail? Did he also steal something? No, why will he steal, hes so rich! If he sees me, I will end up in jail, let me hide my face and leave now!

Soham hides his face with his coat and tries to leave but the 1st constable calls him back, Hello, why are u escaping like a thief?

Soham blusters, why are u saying that again? Look at my clothes, Im a respectable man! Not a thief!

Constable tells him to sign the register. Soham bends and signs the register, hiding his face low so Arjun doesn't see him.

Soham comes out of Thane Police station and sees a horde of news reporters waiting outside. He thinks, Hey brother, why are so many journalists standing here? Did some incident take place here? Of course it did, my wallet got stolen! Im a rich man now, so the world is giving me that much importance! Let me explain it to them!

He goes to the journalists and tells them, why are u wasting time here? I know Im a rich guy now but why are u bothering so much abt a little theft? Go and take rest! Go do ur work!

One reporter tells him, this is not a small case! It's a drug dealing case, Arjun Kirloskar is going to jail for a long time!

Soham is shocked and thinks, so that's why Arjun is in jail? Drug dealing?

A car pulls up, Ankita and Naren are in it. Soham sees them and thinks in surprise, what are these 2 doing here? He hides behind the police jeep and thinks, they must have come to see Arjun. Anyway let it go, Naren might see me so I shd leave this place.

Soham hides his face and leaves. Ankita pleads with Naren inside the car to not go outside as there is media waiting there. They will ask all sorts of questions.

Naren says, he will reply to the media. As it is they are reporting false news abt Arjun! Let me go, please!

Ankita tries to stop him, telling him he will get sick again, she doesn't want him to go!

Naren says, Ahana please, let me go, nothing will happen, Arjun Sir has always supported me, when whole world called me mad, he was the only one who called me a genius! Look I have to go...

Ankita pleads him again not to go as she will have to inform Rushali Ma'am. Naren begs her not to call home as they will come to bring him back but he wants to help Arjun.

Naren gets out of the car and goes, Ankita yells his name in vain. Reporters surround Naren at once and ask him abt Arjun, he says whatever happening is all wrong! Its all false, hes a good man! Ankita tries to get to Naren but she cannot go through the crowd of reporters surrounding him. Reporters take his photos with flashbulbs, Naren blinks and flinches in reaction.

Naren's house:

Sunanda watching TV at home, sees Naren on TV. She is shocked and wonders what is Naren doing there?

She calls Rushali and shows her whats happening. Sunanda asks a shocked Rushali how did Naren get there? So much crowds, so many people! He must be feeling claustrophobic! How can that girl take him to such a place?

Rushali says, but they had left for office, how did they get there? Sunanda tells her to call Ankita. Rushali tries to call Ankita.

Naren is telling reporters that Arjun is an honest man. Meanwhile Shashank arrives there talking on his mobile. Ankita runs up to him and asks him to take Naren out of there. Shashank asks her what happened? Ankita tells him, Naren is surrounded by those guys, he can get ill, hes not allowed to go into crowds.

Shashank tells her, this is the Press, they wont stop!

Ankita pleads with him, Please shashank, for my sake! If he has another attack, then he will go mad!

Shashank says, Yes he is mad, so he will get attacks! Ankita yells, Shashank, Please! He says, why? To secure ur family's future, u married this mad guy! Now suffer the consequences!

Ankita still begs him, please if u ever loved me then please save Naren Sir. Please remove the media, I beg of you!

Shashank says, You are reacting as if u love him!

Ankita stops and thinks, shes crying as she says, I don't know abt that, I only know Im very worried abt him! I feel bad when hes in trouble! You please do something for me!

Shashank says, Alright! Only for you!

He goes through the press, saying Excuse me! He makes way for Ankita who goes to Naren, he hugs her tightly. Ankita yells at the press, moves them aside and takes Naren with her to the car. Shashank stares after her.

Ovi is at the lawyer's office.

She says, Mr. Shukla, please get Arjun out of jail somehow!

Shukla says, Look Ma'am, I cannot do anything! You have kept my hands tied! I had told u we can cite Arjun's medical grounds but u aren't agreeing...

Ovi says, what can I do? Arjun is not agreeing to that!

Shukla says, Then its very hard to get him out ...

Ovi tells him, Please don't say that! Arjun is really sick and in this condition he cannot stay in jail! There must be some other way!

Outside the police station: 

Purvi is in a taxi, she gets down and quickly goes inside the police station. She stands behind the door and looks at Arjun lying listlessly in the jail cell.

She hears two lawyers talking inside. One says, Arjun Kirloskar's case is becoming very important! The other lawyer says, That is inevitable! Arjun K is one of the 5 topmost businessmen of the country! The whole media is fixated on this case, didn't u see whats happening outside? What do u think? When can he get bail?

The other lawyer says, there is no chance of getting bail. Arjun will get jaitime, that too for a long term. Now only one man can save Arjun with his power and influence. And that is Rishabh Kapoor!

Purvi overhears all this and is shocked. A policeman slides a plate of food inside the jail cell, Arjun gets up, picks up the thali and eats it. Purvi watches all this and cries at his pathetic condition.

She calls someone but message says number is presently unreachable but she can leave a message after the beep. Purvi leaves a message (muted)

RK's house:

RK is getting dressed in front of the mirror when Purvi's voice message plays, Mr. Kapoor, Im ready to meet you, I understand now that only you can help me! And you were right, in exchange for one life, the other life must be given up! I couldn't call u or meet u as perhaps I had become a little selfish. But now Im ready, I want to meet you! In return for Arjun's life, Im willing to do whatever you want me to do!

RK's manservant helps him put on his suit coat. The servant asks him, Sir you had said today u will have a guest for dinner? So what shd I make?

RK says, I don't think u need to make anything, guest will come before dinner. But anyway make something special!

Arjun in his jail cell

He takes out his wallet and stares at a photo of Purvi smiling in a blue sari. He kisses the photo, looking sad.

Purvi sitting in a taxi going to RK's house, remembers kissing Arjun's photo in his office.

Arjun remembers hugging Purvi at the sangeeet, Purvi remembers the lawyer saying Arjun will go to jail for a long time and only RK can save him now with his power influence. She remembers Rishabh telling her that theres nothing in life for free, tomorrow he will tell her what wll be the price for saving Arjun, now she has to decide what and how much is she ready to lose?

Purvi thinks, she has to save Arjun, no matter what it costs her!

Naren's house

Naren and Ankita return, Rushali, Sunanda all come rushing to him, he tells them Arjun Sir has been caught wrongly. I don't know why he...

Sunanda tells Rushali to take Naren to his room, Naren says hes fine, but Arjun has been wrongly accused. Two servants help Rushali to take Naren upstairs to his room. Ankita was also going with them but Sunanda stops her and sternly asks, I already told u this, do u have any sense of responsibility? You are Naren's wife! Every relation has some requirements, some duties! Do u have any sense of duty?

Ankita tries to speak but Sunanda doesn't let her, I accept that u married Naren for money and u got that money too so at least try to remember the importance of this relationship! If u cannot control Naren why did u let him go into those crowds? Where were you? If something happened to him, then what would u do? How did he go there alone?

Ankita cuts in, Ma'am, one second! I tried my best to stop him, but he didn't listen, he was determined to go there!

Sunanda yells at Ankita, Naren thinks with his heart, not his brain! But ur brain was working, wasn't it? You are Naren's wife and its our duty to take care of him! You cannot manage Naren, how will manage the company?  Ankita, I warned u this morning, but mind you, this is my last warning! If in future u made such mistakes, I will throw you out of this house and Naren's life too! Mark my words!

Ankita is crying at her insults as Sunanda marches off.

RK's house:

Servant asks Purvi what time was her appointment? Purvi says she didn't have any appointment but came directly to meet RK, as hes not taking her calls or replying to her messages.

RK comes there, and greets her, Hello Ms Purvi! Nice to see you!

Purvi frets, Mr Kapoor, I have been calling and messaging you since when...but you..

RK says, If I had taken ur calls, then perhaps u wouldn't have come here! And anyway we cant say all this on the phone!

Purvi looks at him with tears in her eyes. RK asks her to sit down, then offers her a tissue. Purvi wipes her tears away. RK asks her how was the food at the police station? She asks, what do u mean?

RK says, from 3 to 8:30, for whole five and a half hrs u were at the police station? Right? Whatever Arjun ate in jail, u must have seen all that? So what was there for dinner? Roti and vegetables? They must not be serving hot food in jail? Poor guy must be eating cold food! Anyway its so cold now, he doesn't even have a sweater or blanket to protect himself from the cold! I feel sorry to think of the poor guy! Anyway, u tell me what u have decided?

Purvi emotionally says, Mr Kapoor, I already told u Im ready to do anything to help Arjun get out of jail.

RK says, Alright, then Im making preparations!  Purvi asks, Preparations? What do I have to do?

RK says, Nothing special! Wherever I tell u to come, u have to come...Purvi asks him, where do I have to go?

RK taunts her, sometimes ur saying u are ready to do anything! And then u ask me questions?

Purvi says, Mr Kapoor, Im just asking, if I have to do something illegal to help Arjun, then I am ready..

RK interrupts, No no, nothing illegal abt it! In fact I have registered ur and my names already!

Purvi is puzzled, asks, what do you mean? RK says, Means u have to marry me in a few days!

Purvi is shocked out of her mind!

RK says, Alright? See u soon!

Purvi yells, One minute! What do u mean I have to marry you? Why would I marry you?

RK says, That's the price of saving the man u love! Its you, Ms Purvi! Decision is yours, please excuse me!

RK takes his mobile and starts talking, then walks away. Purvi hyperventilates in shock.

Naren's room:

Ankita is folding clothes while Naren is lying on the bed, playing games on his ipad and talking to his cactus abt playing Temple run. He calls Ankita to come and play with them, when she doesn't come he asks, are you avoiding me? Ankita is angry with him and doesn't reply. Naren asks, Ahana, are you angry with me? Ankita says, yes, I am angry but what do u care? You do whatever u want. it doesnt matter to you!

Naren says, I always do whatever you say. I listen to you always. I sit, stand, when Ahana says! Remember when u told me u didnt like my face, I left the house, then when u asked me to return then I did!

Ankita says, I told you not to go to the police station, then did u go?

Naren says Arjun is older but he is my friend. From childhood I learned that a friend in need is a friend indeed! And Arjun sir really needs me. I have to get him out.

Rushaali comes and says, you can't go anywhere. She says I met Arjun and he asked you not to worry about him.  He asked you to take care of the office. Naren says, Arjun said that! Then I will attend all his meetings.

Later Rushaali tells Ankita that drug dealing a serious offence so I could not meet Arjun. But u also tell this lie to Naren, okay?

PRECAP: Sunanda is scolding Ankita that she cannot speak to Raunaq that way! Don't forget that Raunaq is the son of this house! And ur talking to him like that in front of an ordinary employee? This is not done! This is not your chawl!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by pallavi25 - 06 January 2014 at 12:02pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sejalaryaahcirsmmoneyAMSTsharmilaprasadJashpaadhewarmshahidJillianMPillayaasaxena3guruvignesshivandhnilibrarypassRosieCpgshahaquariun2000deep27butunamonavarsanisp87tukuwajrPrincess3101lukin4goodSoapchandana123prefix3rgattuharshi21shmuupieCandyliciousap.meenakajal03SunriseGreenA HUGE FANnaavabhallaroxdeejagiAshi22AshlaikaPrincessAshVik-Swetha-Surish

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Seriously, have they given out the awards for the worst track in the history of soap operas yet? CV's are hoping for a win with ARVI  i guess.  Seriously, why would you drive away all viewers? Even those who don't like ARVI want to see this ridiculous track come to an end.
Just when you think it can't get any worse...D'oh  Wacko
Do they think they are being humorous? clever? creative?  Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiyahhaniffCandyliciousshmuupierayadallieAshlaikapallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Seriously, have they given out the awards for the worst track in the history of soap operas yet? CV's are hoping for a win with ARVI  i guess.  Seriously, why would you drive away all viewers? Even those who don't like ARVI want to see this ridiculous track come to an end.

Totally, naava! These sadistic CVs have some sort of grudge against ArVi and their fans! 
How much more insane can it get? First they separate them for 20 yrs on the flimsiest grounds, then for 20 yrs they dont communicate at all...then finally when they are on the verge of reuniting, Arjun gets brain clots, he goes to extremes to keep it a secret from Purvi, she goes to extremes to make him confess the truth! Now this RK, God only knows why he suddenly wants to marry Purvi! Wacko

Is he testing her love for Arjun? Did he get jilted by some woman so hes testing Purvi now? Why on earth would he want to marry a random woman he saw at a party? Silly

If she does get married to RK and then Arjun does recover after his operation, just imagine the scenario! Total chaos! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiyahhaniffmissbeezeeCandyliciousshmuupienaavarayadallieAshlaikadeejagipeachesnplums

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Totally, naava! These sadistic CVs have some sort of grudge against ArVi and their fans! 
How much more insane can it get? First they separate them for 20 yrs on the flimsiest grounds, then for 20 yrs they dont communicate at all...then finally when they are on the verge of reuniting, Arjun gets brain clots, he goes to extremes to keep it a secret from Purvi, she goes to extremes to make him confess the truth! Now this RK, God only knows why he suddenly wants to marry Purvi! Wacko

Is he testing her love for Arjun? Did he get jilted by some woman so hes testing Purvi now? Why on earth would he want to marry a random woman he saw at a party? Silly

If she does get married to RK and then Arjun does recover after his operation, just imagine the scenario! Total chaos! LOL

I truly don't get it Pallavi.  I mean, you can only carry a grudge for so long. Confused  They've lost almost all the Arvi viewers except for you and me and peaches ! LOL  (and a couple others i guess) And the rest of the viewers  want to watch Ankita and Naren  -- and i think AnKen is developing into a cute story - but those viewers aren't interested in an Arvi story.  So the bottom line is that NO ONE is interested in the ARVI story now.  

Why would a PH or the Creator of a show, continue to do things to to drive viewers away? It's BAD BUSINESS !!  Wacko  

I really don't get it.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiyahhaniffmissbeezeeCandyliciousshmuupieAshlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

I truly don't get it Pallavi.  I mean, you can only carry a grudge for so long. Confused  They've lost almost all the Arvi viewers except for you and me and peaches ! LOL  (and a couple others i guess) And the rest of the viewers  want to watch Ankita and Naren  -- and i think AnKen is developing into a cute story - but those viewers aren't interested in an Arvi story.  So the bottom line is that NO ONE is interested in the ARVI story now.  

Why would a PH or the Creator of a show, continue to do things to to drive viewers away? It's BAD BUSINESS !!  Wacko  

I really don't get it.  

Maybe they want to kill their own show! LOL 

But why dont they continue with Ankita Naren story and just phase out ArVi? Like retire them with pension? LOL
Do they seriously think AshVik fans will watch this crappy track on TV? 
 Even I have stopped watching on TV...only it watch online. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiyahhaniffmissbeezeeCandyliciousnaavaAshlaikapeachesnplums

princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 d wu di! Im hating the current track Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_farh

thanx 4 d wu di! Im hating the current track Cry

Youre welcome, dear! 
Just hang in there! Maybe this marriage wont happen, maybe Arjun will find out at the last moment abt her sacrifice to save him and then he will run to tell her the truth! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyliciousnaavaAshlaika

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU:)
By far the worst serial I have EVER watched. The CVs have gone crazy and I think they have clots in their brain. They need medical treatment ASAP and Zee should shut this damn show!!!
They can start another show with the actors if they want, but why drag this rubbish?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyliciousnaavaAshlaikapallavi25

Go to top