megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
avi's acting...offcourse ..how can i forget to mention this...well our shlok has finally got back to his sense n character...full of attitude,battamizi,...in short apni aukat pe aa gya😃...loved his acting...the way he shouted aeee at astha,,beintha naftrat krta hun,,,
shrenu was also marvellous today...she got her share of part to play today nafrat ka rishta,,its been really gud...👏👏 sorr forgot to add ...the flick of avi's finger...sooo  cool n full of attitude(nt gud of shlok for sure)

NA  was  totally out of words today coz it was ut of the box situation for him

anjali was also speechless but an unexpected reaction also..i thought she wud b angry after astha decision to leave the house but she was calmly trying to explain everything to her..may be coz she didnt want her to leave as na

n finally m glad that evrything is out today..i was having doubt that whether they are going to reveal evrything or something will b under wrap for the coming episodes..

At last a big round of applause for the team n cv's for such a great episode👏
Edited by megha_b - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
taday agony family got the shock of their life...
even anjali was not prepared for htis as she did not get any signal from niranjan...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay we have the old shlok back

and yeah it was an amazing epi

waiting for tomorrow
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

awesome epi with awesome acting by shrenu, avi, maneesh ji, geetajali...
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
even i was thinking that everything wont be revealed...but yes..it was...m happy for that...I guess tomorrow Kirloskars would face the truth...

Now NA is forcing Shlok to bring her back...what will Shlok do now😲
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved how aastha shocked niranjan today😃
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so niranjan is not god, how come he did not see this characteristics of astha not only wilful but also
vocal, NA should know by now that unlike anjali if issues are not resolved at home she will take it public, just like she took unresolved bedroom issues out in family, no wonder shlok was hurt, well somethings should remain between husband and wife
astha is quite wilful, and shlok likes challenges😉
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justbeinghuman

so niranjan is not god, how come he did not see this characteristics of astha not only wilful but also

vocal, NA should know by now that unlike anjali if issues are not resolved at home she will take it public, just like she took unresolved bedroom issues out in family, no wonder shlok was hurt, well somethings should remain between husband and wife
astha is quite wilful, and shlok likes challenges😉

i think this is becoz NA likes to tame such wild cats in bold words...we dont knw how anjali was when she married NA but as chachoo says she was different n NA changed her totally..so they can for astha as well😊