India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Of Lust and Hope (Page 4)

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

I think Rudra's physical intimacy with Laila has given a new dimension to the character of Rudra. I take it very positively. He is not a man like a saint who does not have any urge. Simultaneously he is a man who does not believe any woman, especially who is beautiful. So, his involvement with Laila is really necessary to complete his character.

Today he said to Laila that he does not belong to her, and not to someone else. Paro's innocence, her love, her patience will change his mental pattern. And, he will start believing that all women are not like Laila and his mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.sps0114CandYlicious_S

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
After reading this magnificent post, I'm speechless. Wonderfully worded. Looking forward to Paro breaking Rudra's barriers and lighting up all the dark places within. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I don't have enough time to respond to everyone tonight, but to all those who have responded so graciously, I thank you so much for your kind words!  It means a lot and only makes me want to write more for my fellow forum members!
Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Yes, it is very natural that there is a laila here for a man like Rudra.  very fitting -- no room for commitment, only need -- a flawed arrangement, like the flawed man that he is.  And the contrast with Paro will be searing when it happens.  As you say, it will break him down, totally.

I like that they brought in this added dimension of his dark side.  Makes it more real.  and the scen was well done. not excessive.  Hope they keep it subtle.

vena.cava.

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Whatever is the present of Rudra future is yet to come though we known it before that Paro is going be the changer. Loved the last para!

vena.cava.

kathzyna Senior Member
kathzyna
kathzyna

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Well said ,I was thinking the same thing but you put it in words and depth that is outstanding I liked the way that they portrayed Rudra ..

vena.cava.

Kangto09 Groupbie
Kangto09
Kangto09

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said. He is not in a relationship, allowed to have the casual fling with anyone. It makes the characters less one-note and have more depth. As you said, the character is more real. Great postSmile

vena.cava.

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing amazing post
Totally 100% agree with you

vena.cava.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index