Rangrasiya

Of Lust and Hope (Page 3)

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Antisocial..

Originally posted by vena.cava.

It seems that a lot of people are upset that Rudra, for all his misdeeds and short comings, has made a grave mistake by being involved with a woman like Laila.  I, on the other hand, who was not at all excited for Laila's entry, am now completely blown away.  Not only by her character but also by what it means for how we view Rudra.
It has been shown from the beginning that Rudra is a deeply flawed man.  He is impulsive, cold, harsh, and quite rude.  He does not care for consequence.  But his relationship with Laila is NOT a flaw.  It is human.  It is human because he owes nothing to Paro, even if in one's mind he does.  Him and Paro are not in a relationship, they don't even know each other.  If he had professed love to her or had married her it would be a different story, but the fact of the matter is that Rudra belongs to no one.  And at the time being, neither does Paro.  

It's not Flawed  ...It's called AttitudeEmbarrassed Every person owns these Qualities ,He is perfectEmbarrassed

LOL I will agree to disagree as for me no one is perfect, just people who are perfect for each other!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewer

..Antisocial.. Senior Member
..Antisocial..
..Antisocial..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Antisocial..

It seems that a lot of people are upset that Rudra, for all his misdeeds and short comings, has made a grave mistake by being involved with a woman like Laila.  I, on the other hand, who was not at all excited for Laila's entry, am now completely blown away.  Not only by her character but also by what it means for how we view Rudra.
It has been shown from the beginning that Rudra is a deeply flawed man.  He is impulsive, cold, harsh, and quite rude.  He does not care for consequence.  But his relationship with Laila is NOT a flaw.  It is human.  It is human because he owes nothing to Paro, even if in one's mind he does.  Him and Paro are not in a relationship, they don't even know each other.  If he had professed love to her or had married her it would be a different story, but the fact of the matter is that Rudra belongs to no one.  And at the time being, neither does Paro.  

It's not Flawed  ...It's called AttitudeEmbarrassed Every person owns these Qualities ,He is perfectEmbarrassed

LOL I will agree to disagree as for me no one is perfect, just people who are perfect for each other!

But every person have those Qualities in this world So that mean  He is normal like Others Embarrassed
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful... one post that made my viewpoint different... You have perfectly described that Laila makes Rudra human... Perfect

vena.cava.

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Amazing Post
Absolutely agree to every single word of yours

vena.cava.

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post. You spoke my mind ! Completely agree!

vena.cava.

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
this is my favorite post for the day!!

cz you said everything I was thinking in my head in a much more coherent and amazing manner!! wouldn't alter a word of it!!

Simply perfectly said!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.showviewerSublimeSanaya

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Brilliant writing Smile for creative's of RR and writers must read 

vena.cava.

-Nashita- Goldie
-Nashita-
-Nashita-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I completely, fully agree with every word of your post. And may I add that it was exquisitely written as well! Amazing post! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.FAYKHAN29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index