Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Of Lust and Hope (Page 2)

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta1691

In one of my replies for today's episode I mentioned that I liked Laila's presence as it made Rudra more human and believable...and now you have written this beautiful description which was all along in my headWink But which I was highly inept to put in words...so thank you for this insight...I totally agree with you! And now I am looking forward to more of Rudra-Laila interactions( not the nocturnal kinds) ...it was more informative about rudra's thought process then the whole of last week!!!
Awesome post 

I believe that great minds think alike! Tongue Which was how we both thought the same thing!  And thank you so much for your kind words.  I am looking forward to their interactions as well!  I mean we know he indulges himself with her, but do they ever have actual conversations?!  It's driving me mad not knowing about these two!  

Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

BEAUTIFUL outstanding post..!! <3 
I too was a little apprehensive regarding Laila's entry in RR.. But now I am blown away as well NOT because of the 'chemistry' factor.. That was great too.. But like you said, the character of Laila gives a LOT of insight into Rudra's character.. 

For him, love/ feelings dont matter.  It is just a matter of needs for him. and for that Laila serves the deed.. But in the case of Paro, he is driven because there is something in her that stirs him up.. and THAT something is Parvati's HOPE.. That hope which makes her see positive things amongst the darkest phases.. Like how she saw that butterfly and sought happiness in it, when she was sitting in his jeep after those goons attacked her.. That is the hope and innocence of Paro that drives Rudra to her. Embarrassed 

AMAZING post!! Heart

AHH thank you so much!  I agree with what you've said completely.  It will be such a treat to watch how both Rudra and Paro become partial to one another!

Originally posted by Guinea

Beautiful post ...Smile

Thank you!

Originally posted by DN2012

Amazing post.I lloved your POV... Clap Clap Clap

Thank you so much!  I'm glad you enjoyed my rambling x)

Originally posted by lsage

Superb analysis and couldn't agree with you more! I love the idea of showing him with grayer shades without torturing the female lead in the process. 
The character of Rudra keeps getting better and better by the day! This is exactly what I needed infact this is exactly what Indian TV needed!

Thank you for the kinds word!  I honestly just write whatever I feel but I am so glad so many of my fellow forum members enjoyed this!  And I could not agree more!  It shows that Rudra is human and though has no room for women in his life, it is a lie he tells himself.  Obviously he has time for Laila.  It's refreshing to see him behave in character, since he has been taught that all beautiful women are deceptive.  Although he has a beneficial relationship with Laila, he does treat her with the same disinterest he has been shown to treat others.  This relationship only adds another layer to his complex character!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerFAYKHAN29

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Amazing post. Clap

I am yet to watch the episode so I can't really comment on how the scene played out. But I have to say that Rudra's relationship with Laila is completely realistic and in tune with his character. I applaud the makers for staying true to their words. This show is indeed bold, refreshing and realistic...it's turning out to be path breaking in many ways.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.showviewerFAYKHAN29Guinea

sugarhugs Goldie
sugarhugs
sugarhugs

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
woww...truly beautiful..ClapTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Beauuutiful Post Tongue
You just explained everything about 3 of them n their relationship with one another
* Thumbs up *

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.showviewerFAYKHAN29

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I like your post alot.

Laila is trash to Rudra he treats her like Trash and she lets him treat her like Trash period.

Paro is just a innocent soul who can't seem to get rid of her nightmare. She's so scared of Rudra her character remain he alot of Goddess Parvati because even Parvati use to have these nightmares about lord Siva.

Paro scene was Beautiful today every girls dream. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.showviewerFAYKHAN29

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis! Loved reading it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.FAYKHAN29

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Amazing post. Clap

I am yet to watch the episode so I can't really comment on how the scene played out. But I have to say that Rudra's relationship with Laila is completely realistic and in tune with his character. I applaud the makers for staying true to their words. This show is indeed bold, refreshing and realistic...it's turning out to be path breaking in many ways.

I agree!  The CVs knew they would be taking a risk and they still went ahead with it!  Kudos to them(:  And thank you for your kind words!

Originally posted by Rubab4137

woww...truly beautiful..ClapTongue 

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by sur.

Beauuutiful Post Tongue
You just explained everything about 3 of them n their relationship with one another
* Thumbs up *

Thank youuu!!  That means so much! Embarrassed

Originally posted by amaia

AMAZING post! Smile

Thank you so much dear!

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I like your post alot.

Laila is trash to Rudra he treats her like Trash and she lets him treat her like Trash period.

Paro is just a innocent soul who can't seem to get rid of her nightmare. She's so scared of Rudra her character remain he alot of Goddess Parvati because even Parvati use to have these nightmares about lord Siva. 

Paro scene was Beautiful today every girls dream. Thumbs Up

Rudra and Laila have a very needs based and beneficial relationship, and to Rudra that is all there is for them.  All there will ever be.  (:

Originally posted by showviewer

Superb analysis! Loved reading it.

Thank you so much! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkrrshowviewerincandescentFAYKHAN29

..Antisocial.. Senior Member
..Antisocial..
..Antisocial..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vena.cava.

It seems that a lot of people are upset that Rudra, for all his misdeeds and short comings, has made a grave mistake by being involved with a woman like Laila.  I, on the other hand, who was not at all excited for Laila's entry, am now completely blown away.  Not only by her character but also by what it means for how we view Rudra.
It has been shown from the beginning that Rudra is a deeply flawed man.  He is impulsive, cold, harsh, and quite rude.  He does not care for consequence.  But his relationship with Laila is NOT a flaw.  It is human.  It is human because he owes nothing to Paro, even if in one's mind he does.  Him and Paro are not in a relationship, they don't even know each other.  If he had professed love to her or had married her it would be a different story, but the fact of the matter is that Rudra belongs to no one.  And at the time being, neither does Paro.  

It's not Flawed  ...It's called AttitudeEmbarrassed Every person owns these Qualities ,He is perfectEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index