Of Lust and Hope - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

How can Rudra appreciate the light within Paro, and be drawn to it, until he's been throughout the darkness of his soul??  Laila is a part of the journey, Paro will be the destination... one has to start somewhere in order to end somewhere too!!  

I too agree with you, his interactions with Liala...for you can't call it a relationship...just define him, the human that is within, his weakness, his struggle to remain above his demons.

YES YES YES this is so wonderfully said!  I agree completely!
Lovely post and I agree with your views.
Want a wonderful synopsis of the show. 👏
Awesome .
outstanding post.
loved it so much.
OMG ! TM, thank you so much for sharing this point of view ! I was going crazy n almost have started hating rudra . . But now i got my mistake ! I agree to all what you said . .

That was a wonderful take on the show & the characters! You have said everything that could be said about them & so, eloquently, at that! I agree with you! I don't know what could be added to such a wholesome take on this story that is unfolding!

P.S: I thought I was the only one that found the last scene of yesterday's episode, the one where Paro is celebrating in joy to be of such beauty, in its simplicity! I had been thinking about how she hasn't let her pain dictate her life & that's what makes her so much stronger than an emotionally unstable Rudra is, let's face it, a ticking time bomb! You have said this so eloquently! Its a great take on the story so far!
Awesome post.
Depicted paro and rudra soo well.
Agree to each line ofnyour post.
wow 
speechless post really superb
Brilliant post ... N so beautifully justified Rudra n Lailla n Paro character .. This is the thing which will take the story forward beautifully .. Imagine the story line we will be getting in future n the episodes n the scenes .. I for one can't wait for the future of this story .. Absolutely loving every angle they r throwing our wY be it evil Thakur , cold bold n heartless Rudra to the dark or may be not so dark Laila to our beautiful innocent Paro .. N all the characters in between .. 
What a post!! So well and rightly put..