Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
this is my favorite post for the day!!

cz you said everything I was thinking in my head in a much more coherent and amazing manner!! wouldn't alter a word of it!!

Simply perfectly said!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant writing πŸ˜Š for creative's of RR and writers must read 
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I completely, fully agree with every word of your post. And may I add that it was exquisitely written as well! Amazing post! πŸ˜Š
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Rudra's physical intimacy with Laila has given a new dimension to the character of Rudra. I take it very positively. He is not a man like a saint who does not have any urge. Simultaneously he is a man who does not believe any woman, especially who is beautiful. So, his involvement with Laila is really necessary to complete his character.

Today he said to Laila that he does not belong to her, and not to someone else. Paro's innocence, her love, her patience will change his mental pattern. And, he will start believing that all women are not like Laila and his mother.

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After reading this magnificent post, I'm speechless. Wonderfully worded. Looking forward to Paro breaking Rudra's barriers and lighting up all the dark places within. 
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't have enough time to respond to everyone tonight, but to all those who have responded so graciously, I thank you so much for your kind words!  It means a lot and only makes me want to write more for my fellow forum members!
Dazee thumbnail
Yes, it is very natural that there is a laila here for a man like Rudra.  very fitting -- no room for commitment, only need -- a flawed arrangement, like the flawed man that he is.  And the contrast with Paro will be searing when it happens.  As you say, it will break him down, totally.

I like that they brought in this added dimension of his dark side.  Makes it more real.  and the scen was well done. not excessive.  Hope they keep it subtle.

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Whatever is the present of Rudra future is yet to come though we known it before that Paro is going be the changer. Loved the last para!
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said ,I was thinking the same thing but you put it in words and depth that is outstanding I liked the way that they portrayed Rudra ..
Kangto09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with everything you said. He is not in a relationship, allowed to have the casual fling with anyone. It makes the characters less one-note and have more depth. As you said, the character is more real. Great post😊