Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Beauuutiful Post ๐Ÿ˜›
You just explained everything about 3 of them n their relationship with one another
* Thumbs up *
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like your post alot.

Laila is trash to Rudra he treats her like Trash and she lets him treat her like Trash period.

Paro is just a innocent soul who can't seem to get rid of her nightmare. She's so scared of Rudra her character remain he alot of Goddess Parvati because even Parvati use to have these nightmares about lord Siva.

Paro scene was Beautiful today every girls dream. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis! Loved reading it.
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescent

Amazing post. ๐Ÿ‘

I am yet to watch the episode so I can't really comment on how the scene played out. But I have to say that Rudra's relationship with Laila is completely realistic and in tune with his character. I applaud the makers for staying true to their words. This show is indeed bold, refreshing and realistic...it's turning out to be path breaking in many ways.

I agree!  The CVs knew they would be taking a risk and they still went ahead with it!  Kudos to them(:  And thank you for your kind words!

Originally posted by: Rubab4137

woww...truly beautiful..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜› 

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: sur.

Beauuutiful Post ๐Ÿ˜›
You just explained everything about 3 of them n their relationship with one another
* Thumbs up *

Thank youuu!!  That means so much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: amaia

AMAZING post! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much dear!

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I like your post alot.

Laila is trash to Rudra he treats her like Trash and she lets him treat her like Trash period.

Paro is just a innocent soul who can't seem to get rid of her nightmare. She's so scared of Rudra her character remain he alot of Goddess Parvati because even Parvati use to have these nightmares about lord Siva. 

Paro scene was Beautiful today every girls dream. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rudra and Laila have a very needs based and beneficial relationship, and to Rudra that is all there is for them.  All there will ever be.  (:

Originally posted by: showviewer

Superb analysis! Loved reading it.

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

..Antisocial.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

It seems that a lot of people are upset that Rudra, for all his misdeeds and short comings, has made a grave mistake by being involved with a woman like Laila.  I, on the other hand, who was not at all excited for Laila's entry, am now completely blown away.  Not only by her character but also by what it means for how we view Rudra.

It has been shown from the beginning that Rudra is a deeply flawed man.  He is impulsive, cold, harsh, and quite rude.  He does not care for consequence.  But his relationship with Laila is NOT a flaw.  It is human.  It is human because he owes nothing to Paro, even if in one's mind he does.  Him and Paro are not in a relationship, they don't even know each other.  If he had professed love to her or had married her it would be a different story, but the fact of the matter is that Rudra belongs to no one.  And at the time being, neither does Paro.  

It's not Flawed  ...It's called Attitude๐Ÿ˜ณ Every person owns these Qualities ,He is perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Antisocial..

It's not Flawed  ...It's called Attitude๐Ÿ˜ณ Every person owns these Qualities ,He is perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† I will agree to disagree as for me no one is perfect, just people who are perfect for each other!
..Antisocial.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

๐Ÿ˜† I will agree to disagree as for me no one is perfect, just people who are perfect for each other!

But every person have those Qualities in this world So that mean  He is normal like Others ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful... one post that made my viewpoint different... You have perfectly described that Laila makes Rudra human... Perfect
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post
Absolutely agree to every single word of yours
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post. You spoke my mind ! Completely agree!