Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Something to notice is that where Arnav is the center of all this, the prince who is related to all what they aim to achieve, he is much more infact completely more receiving and accepting of the idea of love than Aman or Imran. Loved how they both are coming to that, what has been there in their hearts all along.
Loved the chapter. Needeless to say, the bathtub scene was hot!! Loved it!!
Khushi was just to be angry. But they way it culminated to her accepting was important and m glad it came to this.
About your pm note, I just want to send a virtual hug and say I love what you write!! :') Your stories have always been one of my favs.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

You told me to save my rant until you update DH this weekend and I listened to you ;) and I am glad I did coz these 2 chapters ... are going to be the 2 chapters where it wasnt just Arnav & Khushi ... but also about every other character of DH <3

Aman & Maya

So finally Mr. Unfeeling  acknowledges that he feels ... that he wants something more than friendship with Maya !

Infuriating egoistic jackass that he is ... I want to squash him to pulp for making Maya wait so much ! I am telling you T, he better make up for all this torture once they are together, I want to see him with the utmost devotion to his wife !

Taj is the baby ... like literally the baby ... sensitive to everyone's feelings around him ... loving everyone with his whole heart ... God I just want to hug him ! despite the fact that its forbidden to talk of her, Taj doesn't hesitate to prod Imran. To re-iterate it to him that its an open truth as to whom he truly belongs whether he admits it or not !

ASR & Co ... are they all jerks when it comes to women issues :D :P

Like srsly ... ASR tried to fight hard but he knew he was playing a losing battle when it came to Khushi and readily gave wings to his feelings !

There is Aman and now Imran to ! like its as clear as daylight that he loves her ... why is he so stupid to deny the love by holding their life's danger as a shield !

Why is he such a coward ... someday all this fighting will end, if he dies then he can die knowing that he loved a life of love ... if he lives then he can spend the remaining years in the company of the woman he loves !

Why live a life loaded with only regrets , loss and stupid sacrifices ! Imran is another one who needs a jolt into his sense !

And now moving to our love birds ... what a wedding night ! ;) :D <3

Arnav drunk ...

Khushi trying to ignore her bare husband ...

Then she gives him a shower ...

Shower turns naughty ...

He is still drunk ...

They make out in the shower ...

They do it semi-oral :v ( pls don't pop out ur eye balls ... you cant be shocked ! you wrote the god damn scene and corrupted my mind ... now am just telling u in plain language what u wrote ! )

Arnav & Khushi must be the first couple who did it the oral way in their wedding night :v and might I add one way semi-oral !! :v

Okay I know u r gonna kill me when u read this but hey ... I am downright shameless when it comes to you and you know that ... these are the few perks that are enjoyed only by me Best Friends ! <3 Muah !

But I swear I love my vixen Khushi ... thank god for the ek chutki sindoor ! ;) if it wasnt for tht then none of this would have happened !

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano ;)

Talking of sindoor ... if one more bitch comes to u asking if u got the sindoor idea from RR, please send them to me ... I will suffocate all of them and choke them to their death by stuffing their mouths and nostrils with oversized moustaches ! ;)

Anyways ... going back to our love birds ... so after a very drunken night ... a flaring Khushi ... and an uncontrollable ASR, the morning arrives bringing with it a much tamer and sober ASR !

And they have THE talk !

ASR ... I must tell u dude that compared to all the glories of the dark prince ... your life saving stroke of tracing sindoor on Khushi's vermillion was ur biggest victory till date ! :D Ab deal Pakki hai boss ... ring gaye bhaad mein ... its the sindoor and ur love now !

Her own beliefs and principles will help her mind to accept what her heart accepted long ago !

Tu tension mat le Arnav ... ab woh teri hokar rahegi ! .. rahegi kya ... woh ho chuki hai tumhari ! <3

Am really curious to know how the DH story will go on from now ... I can see the light shadows of the oncoming epic battle ... stage will be set soon and the dark prince will return in all his glory to claim what truly belongs to him !

But T ... amidst all this ... I want my baby Taj to find his love ! how cute it will be to see Taj in love ... I know for a fact that unlike the other men whom he looks upto ... Taj will the ultimate devoted lover ... the girl wouldn't have to wrestle with him to get him to shower his love ! <3 ;)

Waiting eagerly for ur next update ... I know its going to be a high intensity Arshi update <3

Love you T ... muah ! hugs 

Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved the update 
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update..definately time to make choices !1
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it
this time she will chose him
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I loved it

C'mon Khushi choose Arnav,

and I am damn exited for their Suhaag raat

And today's update was hot
ritzzzii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely update...started reading it with a frown because their was so much confusion between arshi, but slowly and gradually it turned in smile as I guessed what her final choice would be...
thank god the mu was cleared very soon...loving the ff...
continue soon
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Superb update
Drunk Arnav was so hot and cute.
I think khushi will chose Arnav this time.
Thanks for pm
Update soon.
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tina!!! First and foremost, I owe a BIG apology. A few in fact... I have not been commenting lately.. My job has taken too much time but I really appreciate the PM you've been sending as that allows me to catch up when I could. I have few declaration. I've only managed to read my favs Dessert heat and SP still, the rest are yet to start. I hope to catch up soon... Hopefully, fingers crossed.

Coming to your updates, not sure when last I commented but rest assured I have been reading them, DH and SP at least.

DH!
My god!!! You left me speechless in last 3 updates at the end.. From where it started to where it reached, you've given this love story and the characters a new perspective i'ld say. I never imagined, reading a classic would be this good. I don't know abt the rest, but DH is definitely a different genre, classic yet contemporary, not sure how you do it but you've got magic hands. Hehehe..

The way Arnav puts the sindoor marking her as his was just beautiful. The last few has been brilliant, Aman n maya was equally adorable. Their journey in the dark and sands, supporting one another without fail was amazing. I can't wait when will he get the throne, I think that's long more to go but I just love the current pace. Update when you could, but plz continue... ThanksEdited by blablabla_mo7 - 10 years ago