Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) (Page 28)

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Nice update 
Feels sad for rebel .
Thanks for pm
Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

hellokitty94 Senior Member
hellokitty94
hellokitty94

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Rebel..CryCryCry
Loved u r writing as always as fantastic as ever...:D
love u...:D

TINA!

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
simply fabulous
loved it

TINA!

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
oh nooo Rebel tht poor creature u killed him Shyaam damn u hate u like never before wasnt one bullet enough for him in a place like this that u guys shoot him repeatedly. The starting was amazing no matter though Arnav is damn angry with Khushi but his love for her is much strongvthan his anger... Aweee the girls tricked her into it...

"Our names are joined like
our fates are. I'm not leaving any
chance for you to forget that."

how Shweeet just loved it.

Khushi's reaction was perfect she was da victim of one such act though hers wasn't a permanent bond but still n her distress somehow removed the small knot which was formed in ASR's mind for her... loving the progress of story. I really want to see the men who killed Rebel getting their punishment in worst ways possible.

TINA!

VYGA89 IF-Dazzler
VYGA89
VYGA89

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.
Loved it.
Feeling sad that Rebel has
died.
I hate that shyam.
Thanks for the PM

TINA!

sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update 
Feels sad for rebel
Update soon
Thanks for pm

TINA!

arkhushi1 Groupbie
arkhushi1
arkhushi1

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Wow, what an update! It had it all, reunion, danger, suspense and grief.

I was so glad to see Arnav and Khushi's relationship back to to some kind of normality but it was rudely and brutally disturbed by that creep Shyam. I sincerely hope he gets his comeuppance by the end of this beautiful story. Although I was very upset and sad to read about Rebel's last moments, he had a fitting hero-like exit by being the one to save Khushi's life so thank you Tina for that and also I agree with you that you do need to try to keep it real. It is a very dangerous journey that they are on and to have no casualties at all is unrealistic. But what now for Arnav and Khushi? The journey ahead is going to be harder now they are on foot with no food, water or tent. Can't wait to see how they cope.

Also, good for you to stand by your convictions Tina. You write passionately about things you do not agree with and I am in total agreement with you, child marriages should definitely be opposed. I too am surprised that in this day and age people still see this as an acceptable practice. I am extremely disappointed that someone would send you a rude message regarding this issue. As you rightly say, they should just stop reading if they are not happy! Angry

Anyway, thank you Tina for this simply exquisite story. Totally in love with it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipktouchTINA!

ipktouch IF-Dazzler
ipktouch
ipktouch

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
wow amazing n fabulous update..arnav cudnt stay away from on a single cot haha..he was holding kushi tightly so as not to let her move away from him..here both were equally adamant..one was trying to hold n the other was trying to maintain distance...the wonderful part was the marriage issue..i just loved it coz of kushi's gut to stop the child marriage...that part itself was so nice n well written...kushi cried over to stop that act..yeah she was right that at the young age either the gal or boy wud lose their freedom with such bond..freedom of their own life wud be controlled by that bond which wud haunt till their end if anythng went wrong..that was what she had been going through..it was a tough task to stop such act in that period..but they respected arnav who wud be their king and kuddos to arnav mother's friend who had happend to be an elderly lady opposing the child marriage..thus with that they had started their journey towards north reaches..with that arnav had also realized kushi's feelings n thus acceptd her motive also...they had started becoming close once again in a friendly way sharing their pasts n evrythng..the most heartwrenching part was rebel's death..it saved kushi..damn shyam n evil plans..with kushi beside arnav cudnt do anythng to that evil..all he cud do was to protect kushi n escape from the evils..kushi cried for rebel..arnav cudnt control his loss..rebel was a part of him n part of his love life even..rebel's dying part was really heartbreaking...now how wud they reach the north by walk having nothing with them...arnav was crying lyk a child n kushi was very much supportive to him giving him moral n physical support..nice gesture..precap its puzzling..wonder what they were doing..?!waiting eagerly for the next..

TINA!

Go to top