ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
I've missed so much of this as well!
Gosh, to think the last chapters I remembering reading are the ones after the made love for the first time!

Do you know how long I've been living with that restlessness in my head! I must read as I know you must have made better circumstances by now!

Arnav and Khushi just can't be without each other! :P
Oh and I have a surprise for you ^.^

I really hope you'll like it! :D
chapter 23 was so awesome and not so lengthy but that was the bas for the next update...kushi believed the blood sindoor parted was nothing but she wud be the wife of the owner who parted on her partition...but she felt bad abt arnav's answer and more than that how ere they going face the truth and more upon that how wud arnav accept that if she say that she believed it...she was waiting for him to talk with her but he was avoiding her coz of his guilty feeling that he had broken her belief..he knew he wanted to believe and if given a chance he wud accept the untentional gesture he made was real but feared off kushi's action...both were willing to accept each other with the new relation...yet one was ready to talk and the other was ready to hide so as to escape from further questions...superb...
chapter 24 is so awesome that after the repercussion kushi was given choices to choose who and what...arnav or nidhant...sindoor or ring...love or old bonding...arnav was so drunken...escapist huh...nut kushi understood it and loved and liked him...her love for him wud never fade and vice versa...haha that bathtub scene was so funny...he wanted to come out of his sense and that why he wanted to take bath but he couldnt...everytime whether in senses or not in senses he wanted to devour her and make love with her...he was so thirsty...well these were the testing period for arnav...now they were on board and when started having convo yeah arnav was very much right with his point and i liked it...now what wud be kushi's choice?obiviously it wud and shud be arnav her hubby...Imran and Taj convo was so nice...hope Imran does get his love back...waiting eagerly for the next...
brilliant update as usual :) loved it
Posted: 9 years ago
i loved it!!! the way Arnav claimed her as his own on the day they made love... that was magic in words!! i m going to read all form beginning again... 
Really hope kushi truly n willingly choose arnav without carrying e burden of e engagement ring...may they quickly find the family of e boy she was engaged to and close that episode amicably...hope arnav have e patience...
Convo between taj n imran shed some light into imran's thoughts abt zara...at least he thawed a bit...n i love maya n aman...they were sooo cute!!!...

So sorry for e late comment...
Hey, I've read this story from its very beginning on your blog. I've always been a silent reader but I've decided that I should start to comment now as its unfair on you. This story has always been one of my favourites because of its unique settings and I've always had a love for these sorts of old setting. I love this story a lot and its always hard to take any one person's side in this story because both arnav and khushi are right in their own ways. I just wish that khushi didn't force herself to keep that distance that had already been closed up between them both physically and emotionally. I understand that she wants to get rid of her burden, but I couldn't relate to her decision of staying away from arnav while she did that. Now that arnav has officially marked her as his through the sindoor, I hope she chooses him over that ring. I'm almost certain that she will, but then again I'm sure - what if she goes back to square one again? Loved this update. Please update the next one soon. 😊