Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) (Page 101)

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Awww thats such an amazing update.

Definately Khushi will choose the Sindoor...because she is Arnav's no matter wat!!Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

crazyfanofdsdv Goldie
crazyfanofdsdv
crazyfanofdsdv

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
loved the update & teaser
i like a drunk arnav  
he lets his walls down & kushi can see the real him 
waiting for kushi decision it is much needed 
excited for the next update

TINA!

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

With Arnav and khushi together there is always a heat surrounding them... Whether it is heat of passion or of their anger... Wink...

Loved Arnav unique way of bath... That was sizzling...

Loved Maya and Aman scene... I think finally Aman got sime sense... Things are moving for good between them...Smile

Taj and Imran convo was hilarious... Taj was hell bent on irritating Imran... But what did that poor boy do, Imran is not even ready to listen to his sincere advice...

Arnav was avoiding the discussion thinking that it will hurt khushi but this act of him was hurting her more... Finally everything is clear and now its upon khushi to choose... Can't wait for her answer...

Loved the update... Smile

Edited by sincereme - 17 March 2014 at 4:01am

TINA!

sk2405 Goldie
sk2405
sk2405

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
This was a very diverse chapter as in it showed a sneak-peak in everyone's life. Things are finally improving between Maya and Aman and I am sure they'll be close again very soon. The bickering between Taj and Imran is adorable and I have complete faith in Taj's match-making abilities. With Zahra getting back in the story, I wonder how will things change for Imran. I hope for the best because they all deserve a good share of happiness in their lives too.

The little encounter in the bath tub was heating and it sure set the temperature very high but what was the best was despite of such sensual surroundings and moods, things never went out of hand in a way that they both would have to regret later. The discussion between them was much awaited and it is time for Khushi to take a decision. With Khushi making things clear from her part, it will give the Dark Prince a chance to get back to his original aim of getting back his reigns.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. Smile

TINA!

kajal511 Goldie
kajal511
kajal511

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
wedding night in a twisted wayLOL
waiting for khushi replyDay Dreaming

TINA!

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Something to notice is that where Arnav is the center of all this, the prince who is related to all what they aim to achieve, he is much more infact completely more receiving and accepting of the idea of love than Aman or Imran. Loved how they both are coming to that, what has been there in their hearts all along.
Loved the chapter. Needeless to say, the bathtub scene was hot!! Loved it!!
Khushi was just to be angry. But they way it culminated to her accepting was important and m glad it came to this.
About your pm note, I just want to send a virtual hug and say I love what you write!! :') Your stories have always been one of my favs.

TINA!

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged

You told me to save my rant until you update DH this weekend and I listened to you ;) and I am glad I did coz these 2 chapters ... are going to be the 2 chapters where it wasnt just Arnav & Khushi ... but also about every other character of DH <3

Aman & Maya

So finally Mr. Unfeeling  acknowledges that he feels ... that he wants something more than friendship with Maya !

Infuriating egoistic jackass that he is ... I want to squash him to pulp for making Maya wait so much ! I am telling you T, he better make up for all this torture once they are together, I want to see him with the utmost devotion to his wife !

Taj is the baby ... like literally the baby ... sensitive to everyone's feelings around him ... loving everyone with his whole heart ... God I just want to hug him ! despite the fact that its forbidden to talk of her, Taj doesn't hesitate to prod Imran. To re-iterate it to him that its an open truth as to whom he truly belongs whether he admits it or not !

ASR & Co ... are they all jerks when it comes to women issues :D :P

Like srsly ... ASR tried to fight hard but he knew he was playing a losing battle when it came to Khushi and readily gave wings to his feelings !

There is Aman and now Imran to ! like its as clear as daylight that he loves her ... why is he so stupid to deny the love by holding their life's danger as a shield !

Why is he such a coward ... someday all this fighting will end, if he dies then he can die knowing that he loved a life of love ... if he lives then he can spend the remaining years in the company of the woman he loves !

Why live a life loaded with only regrets , loss and stupid sacrifices ! Imran is another one who needs a jolt into his sense !

And now moving to our love birds ... what a wedding night ! ;) :D <3

Arnav drunk ...

Khushi trying to ignore her bare husband ...

Then she gives him a shower ...

Shower turns naughty ...

He is still drunk ...

They make out in the shower ...

They do it semi-oral :v ( pls don't pop out ur eye balls ... you cant be shocked ! you wrote the god damn scene and corrupted my mind ... now am just telling u in plain language what u wrote ! )

Arnav & Khushi must be the first couple who did it the oral way in their wedding night :v and might I add one way semi-oral !! :v

Okay I know u r gonna kill me when u read this but hey ... I am downright shameless when it comes to you and you know that ... these are the few perks that are enjoyed only by me Best Friends ! <3 Muah !

But I swear I love my vixen Khushi ... thank god for the ek chutki sindoor ! ;) if it wasnt for tht then none of this would have happened !

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano ;)

Talking of sindoor ... if one more bitch comes to u asking if u got the sindoor idea from RR, please send them to me ... I will suffocate all of them and choke them to their death by stuffing their mouths and nostrils with oversized moustaches ! ;)

Anyways ... going back to our love birds ... so after a very drunken night ... a flaring Khushi ... and an uncontrollable ASR, the morning arrives bringing with it a much tamer and sober ASR !

And they have THE talk !

ASR ... I must tell u dude that compared to all the glories of the dark prince ... your life saving stroke of tracing sindoor on Khushi's vermillion was ur biggest victory till date ! :D Ab deal Pakki hai boss ... ring gaye bhaad mein ... its the sindoor and ur love now !

Her own beliefs and principles will help her mind to accept what her heart accepted long ago !

Tu tension mat le Arnav ... ab woh teri hokar rahegi ! .. rahegi kya ... woh ho chuki hai tumhari ! <3

Am really curious to know how the DH story will go on from now ... I can see the light shadows of the oncoming epic battle ... stage will be set soon and the dark prince will return in all his glory to claim what truly belongs to him !

But T ... amidst all this ... I want my baby Taj to find his love ! how cute it will be to see Taj in love ... I know for a fact that unlike the other men whom he looks upto ... Taj will the ultimate devoted lover ... the girl wouldn't have to wrestle with him to get him to shower his love ! <3 ;)

Waiting eagerly for ur next update ... I know its going to be a high intensity Arshi update <3

Love you T ... muah ! hugs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arkhushi1AmidstTheWordsTINA!

Spoonai Goldie
Spoonai
Spoonai

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Loved loved the update 

TINA!

Go to top