Users

Frequent Posters

Vidhi_K thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh poor rebel. Great update so intense. 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved ArHi...glad they r talking again...sad ending...poor rebel...hope Arnav beats Shyam up...Sooo sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely brilliant ...poor rebel...those monsters...hope asr and kushi stay safe...keep on writing
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update ...poor rebel...will miss him...hope the duo stay safe...keep on writing
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay u did wrong, very wrong. Rebel couldnt be dead πŸ˜”
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the start has been too sexy... i was hyperventilating sooo much... 
they cant be without each other , m glad they are clear with their stand now...  
rebel is a true hero... his sacrifice should not go in vain... 
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED  IT !1
miss rebel..
rip..

dima_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

awesome update my dear... feel sad for the horse and the dangerous they are with shaym behind them...😭😭😭
Can't wait for the next update!
mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor rebel...nyc update...pls update soon...
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

So finally ... YESSS ... Oh  NOOO ... tissues ready ... but I don't think I was prepared enough for Rebel's death !! he infact wasnt just their companion/protector but he was their cupid as well <3 if not for Rebel they wouldn't have had all those riding sessions !! ;) <3

But damn his final act was to jump in front of the bullet and take it on himself and thereby protect Khushi !! <3 he was ASR's true friend, protecting his master's lady love !! <3

I swear you bloody creep Shyam ... i will one day rip ur heart out and tear u limb to limb for doing this to Rebel !! how could u ?? and bloody twisted bas***d ... you wanted to kill Khushi coz u knew that would kill Arnav too !!

Now u wait ... you will get the worst death possible at the hands of the real prince !!! <3

Arnav's pain at the loss , Khushi's tears ... like you said T .. this death will bring them a lot closer than before ... Khushi wont let Arnav suffer this alone .. she is going to be his rock during this tough phase <3 plus the journey has turned more perilous nw ... them all alone with nothing to provide for them till they reach the northern ranges !!

But atleast now he trusts her intentions ... he knows her love is true <3 they are back to their old teasing self ... ASR knows that his Khushi is coming back to him as soon as she gets rid of the ring and the bond forced on her !!

The incident at the wedding ... it really rips open the pain and no one better than Arnav to understand that !! <3 so proud that they stopped it ... no child deserves to grow with that kinda burden whr they are tied to a person whom they barely know !!

Marriage is a matter of individual choice and no culture should be given the right to force it upon the person !!

ASR trying to make Khushi give in through his passionate assault but at the end he tells her that he wont touch her tells she begs him to do so ;) now thats gonna be interesting ... am sure Khushi will be made to sweat :P <3 and their talk about Lavanya ;) heart goes out to them ... Khushi knows by now that Arnav will never dream of another woman now that she has entered his world !! <3 she is the only one who holds his heart captive <3

All in all a beautiful update T and I loved it !! <3 keeps making me yearn for more !! <3 love you !! <3 hugs