Fan Fictions

ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 15

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😭 Rebel love u n gng to miss u...won't ask question coz u already wrote a note,...bt still...oh god...it was so cruel if dem to shot him so many times...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this update made me cry. poor rebel, he doesnt deserve to die and certainly not like this!
n ur note got me even depressed. i understand i need to be realistic but i cant imagine arnav and khushi being away from each other. i know they are fictional character but the thought of them being seperate just break my heart

but its ur story, ur baby and i truly will be happy whichever ending you think will do justice to the theme, concept and the characters!

i simply loved this update because in this one there line of distrust between them has been erased for ever! nothing or no one will ever come in between them

n tina u raised one good point in this chapter. i respect every religion, its traditions and beliefs but im totally against child marriage! its so unfair, no child should ever be subjected to something like that! everyone should have the chance to enjoy their childhood and have the chance to choose their own life partner!
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hawww rebel died!!!! 
i loved that horse yaar...
this shyam and his men i fell like killing them grrr...
one always needs a person beside when they are in grief... its good that arshi have each other...
when kushi shouted in the first part of this chapter to "STOP" i was like omg what happened i got soo scared as to why is she shouting like this... when  read the reason i was like so relieved and happy that the marriage was stopped...
😭snifff sniifff we wont be having rebel from next chapter...i will miss himm sooo much
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Edited by kamalapushpa - 10 years ago
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rebel...😭.i will miss him...πŸ˜’...
awsome update...:)...
n precap seems scary...pls...no more tragedy...pls...😭
nidhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was going so well sweet and romantic, you got me hard by killing Rebel... Eagerly waiting to see what happens next .
basanti108 thumbnail
Rebel πŸ˜­ he was an awesome horse...i know i sound crazy but he reminded me of 'maximus' the horse in the film called 'tangled'...but after reading your reason of the story having to be realistic it made sense.
Lovely update i loved how arnav finally began to trust khushi but then all the happiness came to a halt after...but I'm sure this will make arnav and khushi stronger

thank you tina for the PM 😊 can not wait to read what will happen next πŸ˜Š
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update! I'm so happy that they finally understood eachother. After the wedding incident there were no more doubts left in arnavs mind about khushi and her feelings towards him. She will always be with him no matter what.

OMG! rebel! He was such a great and loyal horse. He gave up himself to keep khushi safe. Argh I hope Arnav gets that's swine Shaym!

Do continue soon
BarunsBalwantK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww I had tears but reallyyy luv arshi's moments
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww they became friends again...

but OMG my sweetheart is no more... i m gonna miss him soo bad...

loved the update...

thanks for pm..

please continue soon..