awesome update...
arshi together...
rebel is dead...
hate shyam...
thanx 4 d pm...

jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh that was heart breaking! It was lovely that Arnav acknowledged Khushi's plight; after seeing her reaction to the children who were about to get married.  And Rebel...such a piece of this story a supporting character in this story that will definitely be missed. 

Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome prt...happy tat they patchedup...
but feeling sad that rebel died...
waiting for nxt prt...
thks for the pm dr...
A_BA thumbnail
That was the saddest update, but if completely understand your reasoning for it, no matter how sad😭
RIP rebel...he was truly a great companion for Arnav' and Khushi. 

The heat and passion between them is just too strong, but I'm glad they are both at a good place now. Can't wait for them to get to the north reaches but how they will get there will be interesting...looking forward to how they pass this journey without rebel. 

Shyam😡 It scares me that he's still kind of close to them most likely. 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Edited:

You know what I liked the best about this chapter? Both understood the other without requiring words. Arnav understood Khushi's love for him over his distrust wrt the ring (he may disagree to her line of thinking like me is another thing) and she understood his lover for her over her distrust wrt Lavanya.

Also, I believe this one must be the only chapter in which they were over Rebel as two jovial friends without feeling each other sexually.

But their joviality was short-lived. We were with Rebel since the start of the story and.. 😭 Par ussne Khushi se dosti aur Arnav se loyalty ka haq adaa kiya. He brought himself in the line of fire, literally 👏

Shyam cant handle the eternal scar Arnav has marred his face with. So, he decided to give Arnav an eternal scar too but one which would mar his very existence. Thank you Rebel. Thank you ❤️

Child marriage, even when supposed to culminate only in adulthood, is wrong at so many levels. For Khushi, it snatched from her the right to choose her spouse, to be rightfully called Arnav's wife, to rightfully call him her husband, to truly have him write their names together with mehendi on her hand... Yeh din bhi aayega. I am hopeful. You dont write tragedies.

Though I will accept that I had expected more opposition to the anti-child marriage campaign  than what was shown.

ArHi are without food,  clothing, shelter and a ride. But they are together and I wish them all the luck.

Pls try and give at least 2 updates in a month. Plsss
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
samarablog thumbnail
aww...rebel is no more..
its sad..
the chapter was going so well, with them packing up and all..
sad!..

sumana561 thumbnail
Nice update...the way arnav supported khushi against child marriage &explained her that he trusts her was awesome..happy that arshi united&arnav respects her decision..
Plz make arnav kill that snake fast...I hate him 😡
The ending was so sad..Rebel died..I still can't accept it.. 😭 😭
Arshi again have to go through tough time..
mklam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Two things stood out for me in this update.
1. Child marriage and how Khushi's stance prevented two kids from getting married - nicely brought out,

2. One has to lose something to win in the long run...here they lost their faithful companion Rebel. His death will not go in vain. 

Arnav is secure about Khushi's love as she has cleared any lingering doubts in his mind. Now its time to face the baddies. Shyam seems to play a double game here.