Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arkhushi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So the chapter starts with the gang on the trail, trying to reach Arnav and Khushi.  Great to see Aman and Maya's relationship moving forward, although not as fast as Maya would hope for. At least Aman is now admitting, even though it's indirectly, that he wants more than friendship from Maya.
Taj is relishing his role as matchmaker, determined that his efforts will bear fruit. He is not put off by Imran's evasiveness or denial, he knows the truth and is determined to make Imran face it. Seriousy, these men are so emotionally challenged!!! I wonder how they get such wonderful women in the first place! Well I know really, I think I would be on their bandwagon too 😆.

Anyway, back to our hot couple. Arnav drunk is so cute and funny but even in a drunken state, he cannot control his desire for Khushi. Even she knows that he is drunk and this should not go anywhere at this time but the sexual tension and pull between them is too strong to ignore. Tina, the tub scene was hot even though they did not 'you know what'☺️.
And finally they have the much needed 'talk'. At last, the misunderstanding has been cleared through talking it out. Arnav bared all of his feelings and emotions for Khushi to see and she told him what the sindoor means to her. But you know Tina, Khushi is traditional and these customs have value to her but I absolutely adored Arnav's answer to her when he said that he had marked her as his when he had made love to her. Surely this should hold more value and importance than a mark? I'm with Arnav all the way.

And now Khushi has a decision to make. It's not hard. Being the traditionalist that she is, Khushi now has concrete reason to hold nothing back and follow what her heart has wanted all along. And that is Arnav.

Can't wait for a chapter where they have no hesitations or doubts or fears in expressing their love for one another.
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved it.
What will khushi chose now?
farishta12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
argghh im impatient now!! :P
awesome update! cant wait to know what khushi will choose.. hope she choose arnav... for what he did to her, he is a really true lover
love this FF!
Thanks for pm me dear ;)

sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...nice...
hope she agrees...
thankx for pm...
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dey knw  eachother so well
Taj was annoying Imran...wht would dey b doing...god...cutie
Arnav drank to avoid d talk...
The time has come to choose and lets c wht she chooses 
barunmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Looking forward to read more 
Continue soon 
😊
arnshi thumbnail
awesome...cant wait for next
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ummm...

I dont even remeber when was the last time i commented on DH thread... That's so bad of me😡😡... I am really sorry yaar...

Well, in this journey of DH, i never thought that we wud be saying goodbye to Rebel one day, never ever!!

Bt alas!! We lost him... I am so so so sad as we will not be able to see Khushi talking to Rebel, Arnav spending time with Rebel when he sad or upset... Totally there will be no Rebel in future...

Another thing which i didn't think that wud happen so fast was Arnav filling the partition of Khushi... Even though that's not a proper wedding, it has created a beautiful bond btw Arshi.. I am so so so happy for that...

Bt Tina, we want proper and unique wedding of Arshi in DH, plz plz plz...

Hehe🤣 Arnav was drunk totally just to escape from Khushi's questions... Dark prince kabse yeh sab kuch karne laga😆

I love drunk wala come stubborn wala Aranv Hope we get drunk Khushi one time😉

Awww!!! Maya and Aman's story is improving day by day... I love this Maya yaar... She is so cute...

Bt I am sad for Zara. She deserves love in her life... I can understand why Imran dng all these things bt still Zara and Imran shud be together...😭

TAJ!!!! He needs someone... Same uska hi type wala... That will be a deadly combination... Crazy combination🤣

I enjoyed Taj and Imran's scene very much... It was hilarious😆

Thank u for all those pms Tina..

Looking forward to the next chap...

FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the ring now has no relavance!! When you hv the love of ur life , offering everything wholeheartedly n esp. Left the decision to choose speaks a million!
reading the bathtub encounter , I was feeling so desirous, utterly sexy n romantic, the scene was!!
Loved how Taj tried to drive the point into Imranz head... Y is he hurting so much n inreturn hurting Zara too...
sand look who is claiming to want that something more from Maya!! Darling my sweet advice to you is , make Aman suffer the way he deseves... That guy has to suffer fr all these years when he distanced you... Hmmphhff!! Wwaiting how Maya reacts... These men of Thar are all wise , wordly but when it comes to the matters if the heart , dey are worse than the lil kids... That frustrating yet adorable only to read not experience!! :))
moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cliff hanger :S
loved the chapter...but doest khusi want to find who is the man whom she got engaged?