ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello chosing arnav for always is such an obvious answer. Haha, poor maya. That aman sure knows how to pull her strings. Where does Zara live? How did she and imran meet? Edited by loveandluck - 10 years ago
Wow!!! Amazing, awesome update:). Please update soon!!!
Superb update ! God both are so stuborn loved the bath tub scenes . This time Sindoor is gonna win and ring is gonna go away for good.
Brillant writing Tina.
Arshi forever
Didums, Do you even need to ask which part was the favorite???

I'm glad Arnav asked her to make a choice, I felt it was the best way this could have been resolved, it was kind of a payback to Khushi for troubling my Arnav for so many weeksπŸ˜†

Didums, even I'm a Harry Potter and IPKKND fanactic, FOREVER & ALWAYS!!! I cross my heart.πŸ˜ƒ

And as far as RR is concerned, I felt that it was infact inspired by Desert Heat and not the other way round in some waysπŸ˜†

Is there any chance where we can receive an OS of Harry Potter World n IPKKND combined???πŸ˜‰

I would personally love it

Love,
SaraaπŸ˜ƒ
loved it

that was just awesome

A drunk arnav is so cute and double stubborn

so khushi is ready to give into her desires. she no longer feels the burden of the ring

i loved the scene of aman and maya. things are changing between them. isnt it?
but aman is too stubborn to accept it

taj and imran's scene was hilarious. taj was irritating the hell out of imran with his endless questions. i think it is high time taj uses his matchmaking skills

arnav amd khushi are mow like a typical newly weded couple. just love them

both have accepted each other as husband and wife

and it is time for khushi to make a decision.

will be waiting for the next update
Awww thats such an amazing update.

Definately Khushi will choose the Sindoor...because she is Arnav's no matter wat!!☺️
loved the update & teaser
i like a drunk arnav  
he lets his walls down & kushi can see the real him 
waiting for kushi decision it is much needed 
excited for the next update
Awesome update...

With Arnav and khushi together there is always a heat surrounding them... Whether it is heat of passion or of their anger... πŸ˜‰...

Loved Arnav unique way of bath... That was sizzling...

Loved Maya and Aman scene... I think finally Aman got sime sense... Things are moving for good between them...😊

Taj and Imran convo was hilarious... Taj was hell bent on irritating Imran... But what did that poor boy do, Imran is not even ready to listen to his sincere advice...

Arnav was avoiding the discussion thinking that it will hurt khushi but this act of him was hurting her more... Finally everything is clear and now its upon khushi to choose... Can't wait for her answer...

Loved the update... 😊Edited by sincereme - 10 years ago
This was a very diverse chapter as in it showed a sneak-peak in everyone's life. Things are finally improving between Maya and Aman and I am sure they'll be close again very soon. The bickering between Taj and Imran is adorable and I have complete faith in Taj's match-making abilities. With Zahra getting back in the story, I wonder how will things change for Imran. I hope for the best because they all deserve a good share of happiness in their lives too.

The little encounter in the bath tub was heating and it sure set the temperature very high but what was the best was despite of such sensual surroundings and moods, things never went out of hand in a way that they both would have to regret later. The discussion between them was much awaited and it is time for Khushi to take a decision. With Khushi making things clear from her part, it will give the Dark Prince a chance to get back to his original aim of getting back his reigns.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊