Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I knw.. .shel chose arnav.. .asusual awsome chappy.. .Tina lovd it.
n Pls don't compare DH with RR. ...DH is the best.. .
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hope this time khushi chooses sindoor forever..
loved the update ...

aman can be tease too😲...

damn the rum disruprted khushi's ...☺️

about what u wrote in pm regarding  blood as sindoor etc,i think its very common in indian tele serials ,one or other serial contain atleast on such scene...
if not serials we can checkout 70-80's movies,there are lot of them..

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A wedding night never to be forgotten!  I loved how you alternated between the couples.. Aman loves Maya but won't admit it, and Maya won't give him the chance to admit, the rejection would be hard to bear if he lies he has one feelings for her...
While Arnav has presented a choice to Khushi, I think she has reached a decision.  Deep down I believe the Singh family have never stopped to even remember her ... Therefore I feel she will chose Arnav and throw the ring away...

Thank you for the PM and not abandoning this FF, as easy as it is to say but not do, don't let the 'negative Nancy 's and Debbie downers'  get to you, they are just vexations to the soul..

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great update Tina!

Even in his drunken stupor, Arnav was able to control himself. And Khushi was slowly losing herself. So I have to applaud him for that 😛

I like Arnav's attitude. Here and in the show as well. About society be damned and what matters is what we feel. 

He doesn't believe in marriage, but then again, the sindoor has pleased him, knowing that Khushi is officially his. And although Khushi has made her choice, she just needs to voice it know and put Arnav's fears to rest..

Loved it! 

Looking forward to the next update! :) 

P.S: About the note, don't even think of not logging into IF! I'll go all ASR on you! Ignore those who are putting you off. Whether you do something or nothing at all, people will always have a problem. 
So leave them to their thoughts and so-called 'vishesh tippani'! 

P.P.S: Don't you think RR creatives are actually reading DH for inspiration and ideas? To be honest, I believe it is so. 😉

Take care! :) xx
deelax18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
realllyy!!!! barfing on a wedding night!!!!!!!!!!!!...a night to rememeber😃😆...
sindoor is going to win..there is no doubt on that...but i forsee a problem arising bcoz of that ring...her childhood disaster will say that khushi is his wife...

waiting to unravel it :)
DanieshArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Now what will khushi chose????
Can't wait for next update...
meera06 thumbnail
Lovely chapter!
Its high time that Khushi chooses Arnav
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update my dear!!! Arshi were too good as always and also loved aman and Maya's scene...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok what the f##k i am in a hospital bed i have stiches and a cast on my hand  and i can only used two finger on my right hand and that don't piss me of what pissess me of is some idoits on IF asking one of my favorite writers accusing her of a plagiarizing a scence she wrote a month ago that is now seen in RR seriously use you flipping brains please and if you have nothing  good to say please stop f####ing reading and getting her angry .LOVED THE UPDATE LOVED THE DRUNK DARK PRINCE LOVED THAT THEY TALKED AMAZING UPDATE TINA AND PLEASE DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT QUITTING. Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
pheonix24 thumbnail
loved the update...thanks for the PM