Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsomee update..!!!
Waiting for further..
Update soon
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this part was all kinds of intense! gosh i am so impatiently waiting for the next update!
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. loved it 😊
aashi_taichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as rebel z not anymore feeling as apart of Asr clan z gone...yippe he made her his wife,KASR
but he doesn't believe but she does reight n After dis realization does she still need to explain herself to d singh i donnt think so but she can go to them to return d ring...in d next update r we getting d meeting of arshi with deir frnds...i really like Asr's avatar of possessed n ardent lover wnevr anyone eyes khushi...
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it

it was simply superb

maya saw khushi and arnav. now others know that they are in trouble
so they have split up abd going to arnav and khushi

i loved aman maya scene

"You are a fool,"
"And quite possibly the biggest one I've ever met! Actually, scratch that, you are the
biggest for sure. And I swear if you don't let go of me this very minute, it'll be you who will be sorry." πŸ˜†

aman is getting jealous!!! πŸ˜‰

on the other hand arnav and khushi's love is getting more and more stronger

they are out of food and water. but they find strength in their love

just love them

khushi is not pregnant right? both want that to be true but khushi is positive that she is not pregnant

so khushi's fiance's name is nidhant. arnav got more serious after hearing it. he was jealous and possessive

i guess thatz what made him put blood on khushi's parting

now khushi is khushi arnav singh raizada. his wife

things are gpimg to change a lot now i guess

will be waiting for the next update

sorry for late comment
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
...and They're married!!!!! Whoop! Whoop!!! 
Now I don't even care how far they go, they are bounded by marriage. 

This place is just not safe for the duo to travel without any food or water, or without Rebel. :( When are the others meeting them? Shyam really needs to get punished in the most cruel way. I'm just waiting for the day that Arnav takes over the kingdom. 
moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol u surprised me alltym... never think of this twist :)
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I can't wait to read more! I'm eagerly looking forward to see what transpires after this new development! 
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Came across this FF and catching up on reading it.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Tinaaa β€οΈ

YESSS ... so finally Arnav apna theer mara and Khushi fell hook line and sinker !! πŸ˜‰

even without realising what he had done ( or does he know πŸ˜‰ ) he actually took her in her traditional style !! β€οΈ

there is no way now that the ring will stop Khushi from staying away from ASR ... any significance the ring had ... its gone as soon as ASR's sindoor fell on her vermillion !! β€οΈ

the sindoor has wiped away the ring and any strings attached to it and dammniittt am dancing !! πŸ₯³

I almost screamed in happiness reading the update πŸ˜‰ even though u had given spoilers and the pic in the precap !! πŸ˜³ superrr se upaarrr excited !! πŸ˜† 

Maya's vision and now their brigade is coming for them ... once again its gonna be super fun !! β€οΈ

And srsly Aman πŸ˜‘ W*F is ur head made of ?? cow dung or viper's venom ??? like is he as stupid as he makes him appear to be ??? 
how can he even think that Maya is going to think abt another man !! 

srsly ASR and his men ... except Taj .. they all need a solid kick on their asses !! 

I hope Aman gets his senses back soon and finally realises that Maya can only love him !! 

but more on her vision ... srsly I could almost feel Maya's fear .. to see that vision and feel helpless !! πŸ˜­

and Nidhant !! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ... I hate seeing ASR upset coz of that non-entity and damn Khushi ... stopping him again coz of the ring ... as much as I understand the sanity of ur actions ... I wish u wrent spo traditional ... how can u resist this man in flesh and blood who has ur name on every heart beat of his !! 

update soon T ... I have doed a gazillion deaths after seeing the pic !! πŸ˜‰