Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Mindblowing, perfect and wonderful update...
Amina87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Khushi is claimed as his by Arnav in some way...

Khushi is reacting too much now...

She loves him but she is confused herself...

I really now wanted to know who is that fiancee of hers...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it tina 
wow superb and sad as well
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
awesome update
loved it
finally arnav made khushi his wife unknowingly ...yippeee
its party time
yafa2b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great updated as always.  Emotional and everything in between. Love it thanks for the pm.
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he marked her his 😊 😳
 now doees her childhood engagement become redundant???
 I loved the jelous Aman soo much... Its hhigh time he comes out of his self induced sainthood... N Maya she did it just right...   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nw d faceless owner f ring has a name
cant wait for more
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!!

Clearly worth the wait!!!!

This girl maya...relli I like how strong she is...ofcourse she has to be to put up with that arrogant aman...perfect match
Thnx to her vision now atleast they can reach to rescue arshi
Although they are safe now but gosshhh this desert is dangerous n full of predators...not jus wild animals but brutal humans!!!

Wohhhooo arnav put sindoor n claimed her as his...so what will khushi do now...she was not ready to ignore that childhood engagement before now how can she ignore that sindoor that makes her arnavs wife fr real...clearly sindoor wins...lol arnav managed to mark her as his yet again although jus to safe her!!!

So now arnav shouldn't be jealous of that nameless singh who recently got a name because if khushi actually happens to come across him she wouldn't leave arnav fr anyone...goshh she is arnavs wife now... I jus hope she gives that sindoor equal significance though I knw her love fr arnav is endless...but this is jus to satisfy her morals right!!!

Awww that camel is sooo cuteee...clearly its nothing like rebels black beauty,stamina n grace but I've to admit that the camel is more cuteee than rebel...lol

Loved it to bitsss

Amazinggg update!!!Edited by robinhood008 - 10 years ago
A_BA thumbnail
Lovely chapter Tina😊 I was so bummed after the last chapter about Rebel, but it's great to see that ARnav and Khushi were able to survive and made it to the next town.

Arnav's care and attention towards Khushi is unparalleled - it makes me think of their brief separation - how could either of them have survived without the other?? So glad they had the right sense to make it work. I know Arnav is still really hurt about Khushi's fiance, but hopefully he won't let it affect his mood too much longer.

Looking forward to reading more about their journey - hope you get a chance to update soon!
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic update.  So circumstances forced him to mark her as his with his blood in lieu of sindoor.