ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread ! The story totally deserves it ! 😊

Loved the mahaupdate .

I really love Maya' s character . Her chirpiness , bubbly nature and her spunk suits her so much..
I do hope the fool that Aman is comes around and realizes and accepts his and her feelings correctly..

I love how Arnav and Khushi are supporting each other and yet reining their desire for each other. I feel bad for Arnav for going through this but still what Khushi is doing is perfectly correct for them and their future
Its more promising and its better to live and face reality than having your dreamworld shattered by the harshness of realities later on ...

The sari choosing scene was so adorable !

Ah ! The ending was so power packed and thrilling ! The Britishers catching them , Arnav claiming her as his wife and putting his blood as sindoor on her parting , and their confrontation .. The result : Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada . Does she still have problems for their intimacy now that she considers herself his wife ?

The next chapter scares me with its title . With Aman and group reaching them , I hope the events occurring are not worse..
Looking Forward to the next ..
Sorry for the double post !

Making use of it to say , Thanks a lot for writing this amazing story set in the desert land with such a gripping storyline .
Beautiful Chapter ! 😊Edited by RainyDays - 10 years ago

Excellent update 

loved it 

thanks for the PM
wow!
heart stopping way to get married
love love love it!
now khushi has a greater obligation to Arnav than Nidhant!
it was so unexpected, that it made me all the more happy
Haahhaaa 😆 finally the sindoor ... 😉 whether ASR knows or not .. but the ring dsnt matter a damn anymore ... its time for red love triggered by sindoor !! 😳 trust me I love Desi style romance ... its just so much more easier than the western style whr ppl kiss first and then waste time thinking if it ws love !! 😉 
this is just a small comment T .. u will get my rant later !! muahss
Aman needs to be whacked!

Thank God for Maya's seeing skills. At least help is near for ArHi when they need it next.

I am not in town and sleep deprived and tired due to this quick travelling thing.

So i will just say that the Arnav Khushi bit was engaging and thought provoking.

Arnav marked her when they made love for the first time. Sindoor is only symbolic in their case. I don't consider that some other man has claim over her, all for a ring. Why you may ask? Not only Arnav but also Khushi want a child from their relationship (even if later). That want is a claim on each other bigger than any
ah so Aman is jealous of anybody looking at Maya
yet he denies having any feelings for her

wow Arnav is so protective of her

OMG he bascially married her
Maya goading Aman...cute... men are often clueless to see what is perfectly in front of their eyes *sigh*...
So sad when reading about their terrible conditions...😭  arnav was as usual caring and understanding...carrying her when her feet was scarred..

i was really praying that they were not captured in bikhaner and thank you for not writing it 😊

and i was so happy when he applied his blood in her partition...now this means hereafter khushi's stupid child engagement is not valid as she sees herself as arnav's patni...so happpiii

so excited for the update...can interpret A LOT from the precap☺️ 

P.S thnx for the acknowledgement to my previous comment :)