Fan Fictions

ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 31

Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg superb...they both are not able to control the passion but khushi she was very traditional so she can't give in for passion but now he had marked her with his blood as his wife...so will it allow her???????...
waiting for next update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was fabulous!!!...I really like the flow of the story...its so lively...
and finally...khushi will have some sense...πŸ˜‰...she will consider herself as his wife!!!...
and by the way...the precap pics were awesome!!!!
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is some Journey my dear Tina...tedious travelogue...in between that the emotions which play out...oh god! you give a high ...with all this tension riding up...how many narrow escapes, loses...god! but still thrilled and worried about these two...
russelskhushi thumbnail
wow...simply awesome update... and khushi is finally Mrs. Khushi Arnav Sing Raizada... congrats ;) ...
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
The glimpse of Bikaner was lovely.
And you got the historical facts right, which is commendable.
I am from Rajasthan, so I was really impressed by how well researched this story is.
Very well written.
Arnav seems to have inadvertantly almost married Khushi.
Will she accept this gesture as a marriage ritual or hold him off?
Waiting now for the next update.
Arshidewani thumbnail
Just gotten up to speed on DH and am loving every bit of the emotional twists! Keep it coming.😊 Loving your exceptional writing Tina!πŸ‘
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Definitely worthy of being called a mahaupdate!!! πŸ‘

They're married now!!   Didn't expect it would happen this soon and like this. But I honestly got creeped out when I realised that they had company of the British soldiers. Quick thinking on Arnav's part. They wouldn't have believed that Khushi was Arnav's wife without evidence!

Your work is as stunning and breathtaking as Rajasthan itself! You're doing great! Keep it up!! :D
Edited by avantika_2012 - 10 years ago
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL- this word looks so impactless when i want to describe desert heat updates...i dont kno whether u realise what an amazing writer you are...πŸ‘
The unknown feeling that is budding in aman...spectacular...i never knew he had that much depth...we never realli got to see his character story...but damn what a retort..."dont hurt Taj"...like seriously is that the only reason of that flashy mood...i dont think sooo
And ofcourse our fiesty Maya...love the fool vs witch fight...

The unity among the pack...beautiful expression of their concernπŸ‘

Nd ofcourse our very own arshi...i wish this would have been made into movie...Thar without food, water and ride...sounds unbelievable but with the dark prince this ride is totally worth while...

The way he lifts her, his concern, shopping through the eyes,the other guy, jealousy, the villains and the maha maha maha shocker marriage...
It had everything to the fullest ... Loved loved loved it...❀️
Update soon...πŸ˜›

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fab update Tina! 

Thankfully, they're now safe from the Redcoats! Atleast the Maharaja recognized him..
And Arnav is really quick-witted. He'll obviously, definitely make a perfect Maharaja, contrary to what he thinks.. 

Smearing his blood into Khushi's hair parting is so filmi and beautiful. I loved that part 
Arnav said that it's meaningless to him. But usually, he feels one thing and says another πŸ˜›
Now that he has claimed her as his, will she give in to their pent up passion? He's her husband now, and uska haq banta hai  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Maya has seen their distress. But how will they catch up with Arnav? The latter are just a few days away from the North reaches. So maybe they'll meet on Arnav-Khushi's return from the Singhs? Maybe.
Just wondering :D

Loved it! 

Looking forward to the next update! :) xx
Edited by .sobtian. - 10 years ago
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice
loved it
thankx 4 pm