ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhh dear u posted this ff after a longgg tym n I just loved it alottt
Oh good that Arnav's gang know that he needs help and Are not their way...hope they reach safely and quick! Oh ho Aman is so thick headed! Someone needs to give him a good wack on it so he can see he is being stubborn and unreasonable!
Good thing that they finally have some supplies and a means to travel though that void for rebel will remain :(
Oh fish! I'm so confused about the last part of the update with khushis feelings...is she upset that Arnav put the "sin door" while not upholding her stance to go break off her engagement? Or is she happily shocked knowing that she is fully Arnav's wife now in all senses?
awesome update...
loved it...
maya taj and aman scene...
arnav filled khushi's mang with his blood...
nw she is khushi arnav singh raizada...
nice precap...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
Edited by dhanyac - 10 years ago
Loved the update, can't wait to read the next part. I hope they reach safely. Thanks for the pm

awesome update loved it maya got a vision of them in trouble so now the guys r going after them hope they reaches them soon before any more mishaps n maya n aman god these two need to stop fighting at every chance they get n khushi n arnav going through harsh condition due to the lack of food, water n the heat but things work out for the best n they got back supplies n they are married now n khushi called herself his wife I cant wait for her to give that ring back n move on cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm

Awesome Tina... Finally I think Khushi will let go of that stupid ring ... 
Awesome update dear loved it.. Missing stallion plz bring him back plz update soon
Tottaly still miss rebel! He will always be my fav horse ever! But like you said it had to be done!

British soldiers! I totally forgot that it was possible for them to be in the story! I don't know why but I feel those British soldiers might pop up again. Arnav still feels a little apprehensive, I understand but he must know that khushi isn't the type of person that will flip on him like that. Throughout this whole fiasco she never really backstabbed or made the situation worse.

Eagerly waiting for the next update!!
loved the update & teaser
FINALLY arhi is married
looking forward to how long arnav realizes that kushi is now officially his
just want kushi to get rid of her engagement ring already so arhi can live their life