Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

hmm hope that's right. But rudra has made it clear to laila that he's no ones!

yr sacchi mein thodi Aisa hoga warna story ka Kya hoga...
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Oops my bad ... Well at least you hav company , I'm the only one watching hindi dramas ...Bro likes english dramas , mom likes tamil dramas and dad , dad loves to watch the new channels ... 

My Amma is not TV person.. I shoo off my Dad when i am watching TV as he wants News.. 
I made my Sisters Bros and Cousins watch this show.. we got so much into the show that We never got tired watching it in YT and in Telugu and Now in Tamil.. 
And as i am Telugu..  I loved it in Maa Tv and as i live in Chennai and Tamil is my fav land.. I loving it in Tamil too.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

I need to read Othello to be sure then ðŸ˜•

I dont want to read.. I want to Enjoy the Show.. without knowing the Track in Advance.. suspense kharab ho jayega
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MeenuArshiCrazy

My Amma is not TV person.. I shoo off my Dad when i am watching TV as he wants News.. 
I made my Sisters Bros and Cousins watch this show.. we got so much into the show that We never got tired watching it in YT and in Telugu and Now in Tamil.. 
And as i am Telugu..  I loved it in Maa Tv and as i live in Chennai and Tamil is my fav land.. I loving it in Tamil too.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Well in my country only Zee tv is available ... So I watch IPKKND in youtube ... And I watch it over and over again ... 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail

And as i am Telugu.. I loved it in Maa Tv and as i live in Chennai and Tamil is my fav land.. I loving it in Tamil too..😉😆

I have heard on ur side laagi tujhse lagaan is top ranking
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont want to read.. I want to Enjoy the Show.. without knowing the Track in Advance.. suspense kharab ho jayega

😆
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amaia

😆

😆
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

I have heard on ur side laagi tujhse lagaan is top ranking

Well Yes in Raj TV... but in Vijay TV... IPK, Diya ur Baati and Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai are doing good... 
In Telugu.. Ek hazaron mein, Sasuraal Genda phool, that Rashi Gopi story is also going good
starsarun thumbnail
Oye! RR CC #4 started and already at Pg. 24.. :> Quite Impressive! ;)
Frosty_Moon thumbnail

Well Yes in Raj TV... but in Vijay TV... IPK, Diya ur Baati and Yeh RIshta kya kehlata hai are doing good...

In Telugu.. Ek hazaron mein, Sasuraal Genda phool, that Rashi Gopi story is also going good

k...