Shagun : Confused and contradictory

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Does anyone find Shagun's statements and actions contradictory πŸ˜• I DO . In flashback, she says to Raman that their son Adi can't live without her so she is taking him with her, then she sends him to hostel πŸ˜• Then why taking him with her ? πŸ˜• she sent him to hostel knowing the boy can't live without her πŸ˜• then she had to leave him with Raman naa, at least the guy could have been with his one parent. 

Going by the flashback scene, Shagun didn't want to have a second child, Its Raman who wanted to have another child rather a daughter. She made it clear '' you wanted Ruhi ''. Shagun who was selfish enough to leave a six months old chid just because she cannot take care of her all the time and her new lifestyle wont allow her to do so is now seeking her child's custody after 5 years πŸ˜• I liked what the lawyer asked her , she who left a six months child has suddenly remembered the existence of her child after 5 years πŸ˜• such newly found motherly feeling πŸ€” 

Shagun seems to be a confused and contradictory,she left the kid she wanted to be with her and now she is behind the kid she didn't want to have πŸ˜•   Some may argue she has developed soft corner for Ruhi over the years but what about Aditdy ? has her affection for Aditya been reduced ? Why doesn't she think of getting Adi home ?so now she has motherly feeling for Ruhi but not for Adi ? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't watched ep yet but seen recent episodes if not all I to be honest don't understand the character very confusingEdited by lfc2010 - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Both shagun n raman r confused n contradictory.raman wants to keep ruhi with him but can't give father love n says he can't n neglects n so rude to innocent kid saying kid reminds shagun.shagun has soft corner for her kids but given importance to her dreams.both raman-shagun failed as parents.tats y lady n mom in a family so imp as like base if she is not there it gets mess n man n family can't handle it.it shook d whole family.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shagun might have had slight affection toward Aditya but Ashok might have influenced her to send him to boarding school. It was clear that she didn't want another kid with Raman & was dreaming about life with Ashok and making plans to getaway.
Shagun has dreams of living larger than life by latching on to someone who'l give her that luxury. She married Raman thinking the same and when wasn't able to give her that she ditched him for his boss πŸ˜΅ To continue living her carefree life she listens to whatever BS Ashok says & tells her to do like a doormat πŸ€’

One day when she'l realize the value of lubh she'l know what mistake she did by leaving the person who loved her most. But off course by that time Raman will be happy with Ishita πŸ˜‰ & she'l become the haddi b/w them out of spite 
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She does every thing Ashok asks her to do unfortunatelyπŸ˜•
the thing is shagun and raman are 2 individuals with different mind set .
shagun wants her comfort big house ,big car ,money flowing in etc... which to her raman was not having that she found a man like ashok who had everything which she dreamt of.
shagun just follows what ashok tells she just follows her dream.
ashok he is a flurt type soon shagun will get the pinch of it.
meanwhile raman was a simple guy extremely hardworking honest man who believed in relationship he tried his best to give shagun happiness he loved his family .
but when shagun left him he got reality check that relationship makes no sense only money speaks and with ruhi even though he loves ruhi a lot he doesn't want to show and hides within himself because he fears to love again somewere inside he feels he looses people who he loves the most and on top of it ruhi resembles shagun a lot were he sees bitter memories he had with her so he has distanced himself from ruhi .
raman is not a bad guy but turned himself into stone hearted man with no feelings.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Shagun might have had slight affection toward Aditya but Ashok might have influenced her to send him to boarding school. It was clear that she didn't want another kid with Raman & was dreaming about life with Ashok and making plans to getaway.

Shagun has dreams of living larger than life by latching on to someone who'l give her that luxury. She married Raman thinking the same and when wasn't able to give her that she ditched him for his boss πŸ˜΅ To continue living her carefree life she listens to whatever BS Ashok says & tells her to do like a doormat πŸ€’

One day when she'l realize the value of lubh she'l know what mistake she did by leaving the person who loved her most. But off course by that time Raman will be happy with Ishita πŸ˜‰ & she'l become the haddi b/w them out of spite 

@ bold i would just love to see her reaction when Raman-ishita are happy together , specially when Ruhi shows her affection to Ishita. πŸ˜›

@red I'm sure she will. But thankfully they ( Raman-Shagun ) are divorced now , imagine if they weren't divorced and Raman-Ishita want to marry  Now that she doesn't have any relationship with Raman, she has less chances of running the family. 

xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I feel too shagun is confused, she opposes against her boyfriend but then he sweet talks her and she falls prey to what he says and agrees all his decisions.
I don't know if he loves shagun or he just wanted her out of obsession
I find this whole story concept very touching and emotional.
Since the first episode there has been no episode till now in which I never shed tears whilst watching an episode
Seeing Raman ishita and ruhi side of the story I heartily sympathies with them.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rojaa...can i just say i lubh your DP πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shagun is the person who is very straight in nature! That is SELFISH..
All she thinks is about herself and her own happiness...

Whereas I find Raman, as totally confusing.. he wants Ruhi, but the way he treated her yesterday...