TUMHARI PAAKHI 6TH JAN PRECAP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Nice episode few scenes are very emotional.The scenes between Anjuman and Paakhi.
Anjuman as usual brings sindoor to put her Paakhi that he promised to paakhi.Sceond when Anjuman confront with Rana  that it is his responsibility to send paakhi home in his own way

Precap is very interesting how paakhi is going to handle Aayan after nightmare incident of Aayan sending Paakhi to Jail...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8h2RlOobU[/YOUTUBE]

Aayan hard days are ahead of you....😭
Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
I hope Pakhi is able to make Aayan regret his hurtful and rude actions and become a better person.

thanks for the pics :)
Thanks for sharing the precap video and the pictures😊 
**fingers crossed** I'm hoping that Paakhi's plan becomes successful with Ayaan (whatever she has on mind!), as I was really disappointed with Ayaan's actions this time.
He behaved exceptionally rude with Paakhi, while she has done absolutely nothing to Ayaan. 
Edited by -mango- - 10 years ago
I hope Pakhi changes Ayaan into a better person .. 
Pakhi is very sincere and sensible. She knows that mere reprimanding and punishing wont do any good. that she has already discussed with Anshuman. . I loved the way pakhi faces all this happenings with a calm and serene posture waiting to see AAyan pakhi first encounter.Our little devil is playing hide and seek. Bye the way I loved the expressions of aayan when the door bell rang
POSTED BY  jakr
Pakhi is very sincere and sensible. She knows that mere reprimanding and punishing wont do any good. that she has already discussed with Anshuman. . I loved the way pakhi faces all this happenings with a calm and serene posture waiting to see AAyan pakhi first encounter.Our little devil is playing hide and seek. Bye the way I loved the expressions of aayan when the door bell rang
Yes Paakhi 's coolness and understanding fully  of  Aayan and the way she thought of going to carry out  her plan  ...and other one  Paakhi 's character sketched by CV so beautifully there is no ups and down in her behaviour...That is  one of the reason we love Paakhi very much
She is strong enough to face any difficult coming in her way...

So many hardship she has to face with Aayan even  then she say to Anjuman"when you come next time bring Aayan also wth you"
I am very much moved ...