Paro made me cry today

Posted: 10 years ago
While watching today's episode
 at the point when paro wore her suhaag ka jorha(bridal dress) & sweetly , innocently started swirling round & round, without knowing what future has to bring, like sunshine , mesmerized,lost in happiness of future she is like an innocent   fairy. 
I can't express why but most of us are like her, when we re to get married we re like paro & the thakurs & rudhras of real life deprive us of our innocence. Sanaya is such a goog actress that when she is Khushi we see her portraying us& when she is paro we share the same frequency with her. She smiles we smile she laughs we laugh she cries we cry 
SANAYA IRANI we love you& we owe you. Hats off today ur innocent joy made me cry ... Don't know why????
Even i had tears... D thought that her hopes r gonna get shattered is painful.. She'll hav nothing left in life.
we can see how innocent  paro is in that scene..

come tomorrow and her dreams will be crashed ...

u so right when she danced in her wedding attire that what I thought...just like a normal girl,loving small things in life n so innocent...
As someone very eloquently said in their post that was simultaneously the most heartwarming and heartbreaking scene of the episode. 
feel bad for Paro 
Sanaya looked beautiful in the bridal outfit 
I agree...Feeling bad 4 Paro...Sanaya <3
Though I did not cry...my heart went out to her
She has been through much, yet she is hopeful for the future not knowing the worst is in store for her.
Hats off Sanaya, she always makes us feel for her character
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
feel bad for paro..hats off to sanaya for her brilliant performance👍🏼
Agree..Sanaya looks beautiful...feeling bad for Paro...