Rangrasiya

Random Silly Thoughts

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I know it's of little significance but I can't help but wonder what kind of a Baraath is this? Where there are no women Baraaties?? Wouldn't that make more BSD people suspicious of their motives? 🤔
Wait are the women going to poof out of nowhere or dug underground tunnels and come to the wedding ceremony? 

Or are those men planning  to have a bachelor party at Thakur Sa's palace where Laila would perform a sexy item number and then get their women folks flocking on camels the next day.

By the way which of these Lalloos do you think will be Paro's husband of few hours.😆

Me thinks must be the one on the far left 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Even now in many parts of India , women are not part of a baraat ...especially in villiages . ðŸ˜Š Just a trivia information for you.
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Even now in many parts of India , women are not part of a baraat ...especially in villiages . ðŸ˜Š Just a trivia information for you.

Really? I did not know that, anyway thanks but wouldn't that be weird that there are no women folks? 
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

Really? I did not know that, anyway thanks but wouldn't that be weird that there are no women folks? 

Its an old custom , makes no sense now ...men used to go to different cities / villiages to get married with their male relatives ...women didn't accompany them.
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Its an old custom , makes no sense now ...men used to go to different cities / villiages to get married with their male relatives ...women didn't accompany them.

Interesting, seems like CVs are sticking to these age old customs just to give it a more realistic touch, good for them saves the expenses of hiring more female  junior artists. ðŸ˜†
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it's a custom in rural parts...atleast it was in old times...I think till date the groom's mom doesn't attend the pheras...!!! I guess it was practical when the modes of transportations were only animals and it would take couple of days to reach other villages so it made sense to leave the women folk home for security and propriety reasons...doesn't happen in cities now...villages I am not too sure but it's still believable.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am still wondering which one of these lalloos Rudra-sa was referring to when he said they made their body-shody by heavy duty exercising. They all look so rolle-polly to me.  🤓
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am still wondering which one of these lalloos Rudra-sa was referring to when he said they made their body-shody by heavy duty exercising. They all look so rolle-polly to me.  🤓

Rudra needs to get an eye check up ASAP, or maybe his sunglasses were blocking his view.To me they look good for nothing village ke Awaaras high on cholesterol  and low on IQ😆
Edited by sweetly_sour - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am still wondering which one of these lalloos Rudra-sa was referring to when he said they made their body-shody by heavy duty exercising. They all look so rolle-polly to me.
🤓

🤣
🤣
🤣
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

Rudra needs to get an eye check up ASAP, or maybe his sunglasses were blocking his view.To me they look good for nothing village ke Awaaras high on cholesterol  and low on IQ😆

🤣🤣