An old article abt Arhaan's training...

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Arhaan Behll avoids paid publicity

By Administrator

, 21 Aug 2013 12:18:51 Hrs IST

A Delhi based acting institute tried to use fraudulent means to garner publicity through Arhaan's goodwill. Arhaan Behll says "I received a text message from the acting institute which says that they will pay me if I mention myself as the ex student of their institute in order to gain publicity for their institute". He says that he ignored the message, as he is against such fraudulent means of promotion and further states that he is a self grown actor with true acting dexterity. Further he says that, he never underwent any acting training from such institutes or any institutes but people exploiting his goodwill to promote such fraud activities makes him feel upset.

Well, we all know that Arhaan is true to his talent and his fans. He has certainly been the epitome to those who aspire to become artists in future by making them caution about the fraudulences that exploit the essence of art.

http://www.cinetvmasti.com/movie_news_view.php?Arhaan%20Behll%20avoids%20paid%20publicity/1431

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice article. 

Thanks for sharing Latha.

I am very proud of Arhaan. Such a gr8 actor with gr8 qualities
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks awida...yeah...we r lucky to have a bunch of talented actors with values on our show...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks latha di...
bt i m confused ..i think i heard in rafio interview of him that he took training from acting school and did lot of hardwork on his voice also...may be i m wrong ...
again tfs... 😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Renu...AB himself said very clearly in the radio interview that he took training from kishore namit kapoor school..!!when Gagan asked him-how did he joined Acting field?..AB said it that he did a lot of homework then joined that institute,..here's the link of the interview guys..

http://minus.com/l12aXQya35s1s

do listen from 5 mins-5.40 mins..there he answered about it..
Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
And @ Latha-about the article u posted...yah i too did read it..and got confused too..but later someone cleared my confusion that 1 institute in delhi claimed that AB was their student..it was fake news..AB didn't take training in that institute but he did in kishore nanit kapoor school..so in the article their saying abt AB never underwent any acting training from  any institutes were twisted words..AB told them he didn't take training from that delhi institue..but AB didn't tell them he never took training...the rest part they added themselve that he said he never took training..huh stupid reporters..when AB himself saying in interview he went to KNK institute then why would he deny it later?
Latha.I thumbnail
@ renu...u r ri8 abt that radio interview...
@ snigs thanks for sharing the link...yup...he surely mentioned abt the Institute there...and I'm gonna ask this reporter abt  why she wrote like that...she is on my friends list on FB...
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs latha and snigdha too. Me also heard his radio interview and in every biography of him it is written clearly that he joined kishore namit kapoor institute.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: manissha

tfs latha and snigdha too. Me also heard his radio interview and in every biography of him it is written clearly that he joined kishore namit kapoor institute.

@red-exactly😊!! welcome😛
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Renu, Snigdha , and Manju too for informations.