Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Spoiler ZA (Page 4)

Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
So MJ does see the gun. Now it's qs of whose gonna get hurt. MJ Tara or ts. Rp ko toh nahi lagega. Maybe MJ will see the gun but by the tym he gets to ts he will be shot and MJ screaming baba and running towards him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Thanks for sharing Divya. I think MJ would take the bullet could be that the sharp shooter saw that he missed his target once he would shoot again this time JR would get the bullet. Guess Tara would go after FC.

Quite possible... or similar thing can happen with Tara... first she takes the bullet & second hits JR...
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Thanks for sharing Divya. I think MJ would take the bullet could be that the sharp shooter saw that he missed his target once he would shoot again this time JR would get the bullet. Guess Tara would go after FC.

Quite possible... or similar thing can happen with Tara... first she takes the bullet & second hits JR...

Yes this can also happen Misty but since Tara has already seen FC being taken away by  the goons I feel she would go after them. Plus something has to happen to MJ if not bullet then something else so that AD wld take her promise bck otherwise what is her purpose of being in the rally. 

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Yes this can also happen Misty but since Tara has already seen FC being taken away by  the goons I feel she would go after them. Plus something has to happen to MJ if not bullet then something else so that AD wld take her promise bck otherwise what is her purpose of being in the rally. 

Ya right... in precap Tara was surrounded by police personal... it seems Tara informed the police & they started searching for FC... so Tara's attention seems to be on FC... in that case only MJ can save JR... but AD will take back her promise only if she really feels bad for MJ & about her words which she uttered to him... for that "jail chale jao ya jahanum" should haunt her...& that will happen if MJ gets hurt... I think 2 people will get hurt... but I don't know which 2 people... because they also have a back up plan... sharp shooter will aim JR from opposite building & RP's men also have the gun near the stage area... so anyone can get shot...
Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Such a confusing state LOLU knw nw I don't evn knw whom shud I wish to get shotLOL
For me Whover gets shot ,is nt a pblm..Mj or Tara shudnt b blamed for it!

Edited by dsnair - 07 January 2014 at 1:51am

ShagufElina

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Ya right... in precap Tara was surrounded by police personal... it seems Tara informed the police & they started searching for FC... so Tara's attention seems to be on FC... in that case only MJ can save JR... but AD will take back her promise only if she really feels bad for MJ & about her words which she uttered to him... for that "jail chale jao ya jahanum" should haunt her...& that will happen if MJ gets hurt... I think 2 people will get hurt... but I don't know which 2 people... because they also have a back up plan... sharp shooter will aim JR from opposite building & RP's men also have the gun near the stage area... so anyone can get shot...

Misty from what you are saying that there are two guns is correct I feel that sharp shooters aim may hit MJ but would miss so minor injury. But JR might get shot with the gun on the stage, hence MJ rushing him to hospital. Just hate AD for saying these words to MJ.
..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Oyshee...

I still hope he gets shot!!

yaaayyy!!!!!! meri wish puri huyi!! meri wish puri huyi!!ClapStarStar
ab tara ki maataji ko pata chalega uski beti ka haal-e-dilBig smileEmbarrassed..aur tara ke patidev ab rally khaam hone ke baad jail nahi bhaag sakte!!LOLWink
aur humaara MJ toh hero hai, usse kuch nahi hoga...i am chilled, and not worried about this radha chik!! MJ toh tara ke pyar mein majnu, ranjha, romeo sab bann ke baitha haiBig smileEmbarrassed

Go to top