Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The Current Situation- EBP (Page 4)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

suchi the same shlokhe played in the background today...you did not connect??the pachyatap one...

 Yes It is the same prayer to the sungod. It is asking for all the strength to win a war. The stotra was said even by yudhisthir to win the mahabharat, although Karna was the sun of the sungod he helped the side of Dharma that is pandavas by taking away the kavach and kundal of karna because karna had taken the side of adharma. 
So Shlok will be again praying to his friend his istha devata with the agni to win this war. 
I agree completely with you, Shlok has no ego , pride anything when the question is Astha. For him it is only survival of Ashlok. He told Astha that during Jyoti incident too. 
Shlok's expressions today very well showed that he is playing his cards to save Astha and  her family. 
He was fearlfully looking at Astha when she went to speak to Anali and was suspicious of Anjali as he knew she must have tried her told tricks to pressurize Astha which was true. As for those who said how did Astha suddenly have water in her hand, she cut the cake holding NA hand with her left hand. So she has been holding that water. 
Astha answered that Shlok will have the answer to whether she should stay here or not, i think Hslok forcefully screamed  to show his anger and asked her to get out so that she does not choose to saty because of NA or Varad. I think he knew she would not stay because of Anjali's  blackmailing only. So he has own part of his war against Anjali. Astha did not chose Anjali's  way. So answer to our connecting dots . Whom will Astha chose Shlok or Anjali. astha then answered that she will always choose Shlok. Shlok indirectly made her do that today. One more game won. 
Stupid Sojal and Abhay who were both laughing like they were victorious will soon see their own downfall. 

the only thing i am unable to understand or rather digest is...why after so much insult aastha still wanting answer from shlok and decided mayka because shlok did not ask her to stay...

its not just because of her parents,  its because of her own, but how can one love someone or not feel disgusted after the way he rejected her...
but then again we see, she does double triple of what he does to her...and even before marriage she was the one who always threatened to break the rishta but it was different..i am stuck on it...
Astha has just seen the good side of Shlok in the jungle track. She is still quite immature and is all goodness. she thinks that if she is good then the other person will also have some goodness , which she did see in Sglok, Also she knows she married Shlok against her parent's wishes and also the obligation of NA as he saved her father. She goes on ranting that she got such a good sasural. Thank god she did not say she got such a good sasubai. That would have been the end then and i would have said that this is Stolckholm syndrome. The problem here is Astha has seen before marriage how much Shlok loves her so she cannot accept that what he is telling is all true that he hates her. So she goes on taunting him so that he may tell the truth that he loves her, but he actually says he hates her. Did you see Shlok's face when he saw the effect of his saying to Astha that he hates her . I have to say Avi and Shrenu act really so well that they make us understand their emotions. My POV in the above post, may be wrong.
'
no no 

i am just seeing the scenes again...
he was a dead man himself when he said taht...God avi portrayed those expressions so well..

the only time he actually got angry was when she accused him of sending her father to jail...and then when she said she could not live with that man, i think he was again in rage..but went to heights, i think also to make her keep quiet now...hence you can see his expressions (that agin she is speaking her mind) when even after his finger pointing and subtle insult, she started speaking to niranjan. he wanted her to just leave ...that is what i felt...

i think now aastha has gotten enough jolts. but may be like us she is also connecting some dots...Big smile
 Yes Astha and her small brain is hopefully soon going to connect the dots. I felt sorry for Shlok today because he had to tell many lies and also he could not prove immediately that he was innocent. He had seen his dad's anger so came out in the open to tell everybody that he hates Astha and married her to punish her for his dad, so that dad or Anjali cannot punish her again. Also by this he made his dad obliged saying he did this to his life for his dad. So killed two birds with one stone. 
The sad part is yes although every body says Shlok is making Astha suffer he is suffering too for when you are lying to a person saying you hate that person when you actually love her so much that she is your breath, it is very painful too. 

yeah suchi ...inline with you completely...ironically only you, me and di on the same page i think...LOL

but i feel so strongly about it and when i see the episodes again (fearing i am going overboard) dialogue sand scenes again confirms me that i am not going overboard and this is the rihgt direciton...

you know its like EBP of SR.  everyone thinking now its all in open, the truth is out and then in some episodes everyone will be back to confused state...Big smile

so i am sticking with this ... because i have evidence to prove my pov to meLOL

now its up to cvs, that they cahnge the path seeing our right direcitonBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaSg2013dakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Joined: 16 October 2013
Posts: 2582

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

suchi the same shlokhe played in the background today...you did not connect??the pachyatap one...

 Yes It is the same prayer to the sungod. It is asking for all the strength to win a war. The stotra was said even by yudhisthir to win the mahabharat, although Karna was the sun of the sungod he helped the side of Dharma that is pandavas by taking away the kavach and kundal of karna because karna had taken the side of adharma. 
So Shlok will be again praying to his friend his istha devata with the agni to win this war. 
I agree completely with you, Shlok has no ego , pride anything when the question is Astha. For him it is only survival of Ashlok. He told Astha that during Jyoti incident too. 
Shlok's expressions today very well showed that he is playing his cards to save Astha and  her family. 
He was fearlfully looking at Astha when she went to speak to Anali and was suspicious of Anjali as he knew she must have tried her told tricks to pressurize Astha which was true. As for those who said how did Astha suddenly have water in her hand, she cut the cake holding NA hand with her left hand. So she has been holding that water. 
Astha answered that Shlok will have the answer to whether she should stay here or not, i think Hslok forcefully screamed  to show his anger and asked her to get out so that she does not choose to saty because of NA or Varad. I think he knew she would not stay because of Anjali's  blackmailing only. So he has own part of his war against Anjali. Astha did not chose Anjali's  way. So answer to our connecting dots . Whom will Astha chose Shlok or Anjali. astha then answered that she will always choose Shlok. Shlok indirectly made her do that today. One more game won. 
Stupid Sojal and Abhay who were both laughing like they were victorious will soon see their own downfall. 

the only thing i am unable to understand or rather digest is...why after so much insult aastha still wanting answer from shlok and decided mayka because shlok did not ask her to stay...

its not just because of her parents,  its because of her own, but how can one love someone or not feel disgusted after the way he rejected her...
but then again we see, she does double triple of what he does to her...and even before marriage she was the one who always threatened to break the rishta but it was different..i am stuck on it...
Astha has just seen the good side of Shlok in the jungle track. She is still quite immature and is all goodness. she thinks that if she is good then the other person will also have some goodness , which she did see in Sglok, Also she knows she married Shlok against her parent's wishes and also the obligation of NA as he saved her father. She goes on ranting that she got such a good sasural. Thank god she did not say she got such a good sasubai. That would have been the end then and i would have said that this is Stolckholm syndrome. The problem here is Astha has seen before marriage how much Shlok loves her so she cannot accept that what he is telling is all true that he hates her. So she goes on taunting him so that he may tell the truth that he loves her, but he actually says he hates her. Did you see Shlok's face when he saw the effect of his saying to Astha that he hates her . I have to say Avi and Shrenu act really so well that they make us understand their emotions. My POV in the above post, may be wrong.
'
no no 

i am just seeing the scenes again...
he was a dead man himself when he said taht...God avi portrayed those expressions so well..

the only time he actually got angry was when she accused him of sending her father to jail...and then when she said she could not live with that man, i think he was again in rage..but went to heights, i think also to make her keep quiet now...hence you can see his expressions (that agin she is speaking her mind) when even after his finger pointing and subtle insult, she started speaking to niranjan. he wanted her to just leave ...that is what i felt...

i think now aastha has gotten enough jolts. but may be like us she is also connecting some dots...Big smile
 Yes Astha and her small brain is hopefully soon going to connect the dots. I felt sorry for Shlok today because he had to tell many lies and also he could not prove immediately that he was innocent. He had seen his dad's anger so came out in the open to tell everybody that he hates Astha and married her to punish her for his dad, so that dad or Anjali cannot punish her again. Also by this he made his dad obliged saying he did this to his life for his dad. So killed two birds with one stone. 
The sad part is yes although every body says Shlok is making Astha suffer he is suffering too for when you are lying to a person saying you hate that person when you actually love her so much that she is your breath, it is very painful too. 

yeah suchi ...inline with you completely...ironically only you, me and di on the same page i think...LOL

but i feel so strongly about it and when i see the episodes again (fearing i am going overboard) dialogue sand scenes again confirms me that i am not going overboard and this is the rihgt direciton...

you know its like EBP of SR.  everyone thinking now its all in open, the truth is out and then in some episodes everyone will be back to confused state...Big smile

so i am sticking with this ... because i have evidence to prove my pov to meLOL

now its up to cvs, that they cahnge the path seeing our right direcitonBig smile
 I don't think they will change the path completely since they have shown us "N" number of times that Shlok loves Astha. They have shown us that Astha has gained his trust for life that she will do what is his maksad and she will not fail him since she is his faith. She will win the war for him. She is his zindagi and his maksad, 


Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjalachiidakshaavi

namrutha Senior Member
namrutha
namrutha

Joined: 03 October 2013
Posts: 849

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your take on today's episode.
 I really wish Shlok has something planned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrutha

Loved reading your take on today's episode.
 I really wish Shlok has something planned.
 
thanks namrutha
i do not think he has planned anything
i had previously given analogy of chess players with shlok...

they think ahead, predict outcome of thier moves and response of thier opponent and then make the next move ... the player who predicts well and has the ability to judge the opponent's game in time...has better chance of winning...

so niranjan took advantage of the situation as soon as he saw it
and i think today shlok did the same, as he saw clenched fist of niranjan and then aastha started talking, he made his move to secure aastha...

avi also said in an interview, shlok does not make long term plans , he acts according to sitution


Edited by lachii - 06 January 2014 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namruthaSg2013dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
okay suchi..me going 
too late here,,,2 am and i hve to get up at 6 for kid school

bbye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Joined: 16 October 2013
Posts: 2582

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

okay suchi..me going 
too late here,,,2 am and i hve to get up at 6 for kid school

bbye

Bye catch up tommorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidakshaavi

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Joined: 03 July 2010
Posts: 502

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I am simply amazed how you guys can go so deep in your analysis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi

--Devakshi-- Goldie
--Devakshi--
--Devakshi--

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 1143

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
i was actually expecting some HAS from uLOLthank u lachii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013.Tanmaya.dakshaavi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shlok talking about CURRENT zakhm or FUTURE zakhm...

Author: MastiMuskaan   Replies: 2   Views: 777

MastiMuskaan 2 777 11 October 2013 at 8:24am by ..Amekha..
Current track theme....Revenge?

Author: white_lotus   Replies: 4   Views: 1184

white_lotus 4 1184 09 October 2013 at 11:19am by white_lotus
now the situation is......

2

Author: dreamyjennice   Replies: 12   Views: 1582

dreamyjennice 12 1582 26 September 2013 at 6:55am by msg1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index